Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Greater Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RatneshYour feedback matters!
Doctor I am 22 year old staying in bangalore. I am excessive excessive hair fall since when I am here. I am loosing my hair day by day. Espclly aft shampoo nd oil I get scared seeing my hair fall. please help me I am a student staying in hostel. Plz.
I have hair fall problem for 4 years I didn't how to take care of it present I use almond oil for my hair before to bed then next day morning go for bath with loreal shampoo but result was helpless please give me a solution Iam 25 years male and my hair was curly and remaining hair part was thick in nature.
I get plenty of sleep. Sometimes I even over sleep. However my eating habits are not regular and not good. I eat junk food and skip meals. Also I forget to drink water. Due to sitting for long duration I have been getting back pain since the last month. It comes and goes. Also every morning I wake up after taking ample sleep, but still I feel tired. Today morning I felt pain in my hands, legs also back pain. Resting and sleeping for long hours by taking a day off, have not helped me. Please suggest what to do.
Hi sir I have to quit smoking. I am a chain smoker but now I have breathing problems so I want to quit any suggestion or medicine.
I 66 years old if there is any ulcer like symptoms in mouth how can we understand whether it is a cause of cancer,is any simple test needed to be done.
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.