Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Greater Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RatneshYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old. Height is 5 feet and weight is 47. My husband want to increase my breast size. My current size is 34B. How to improve size and shape?
I have black spot with dryness on identical finger same place same time. i am using holiderm/hoivate cream since many years: But its still going and coming condition- can you help.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's ph to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I'm 21 years old and suffering from ulcerative colitis (pancolitis. I've a little cramps like feeling in my stomach and lower abdomen (left side) plus semi solid motions twice or thrice a day. Can this disease be cured permanently and whats the treatment?
Hello doctor I am 25 uear female and I have hair loss problem for last five years and I have done many treatment but didn't get any result I need a good treatment pls suggest me good treatment
Due to smoking my lips are getting black so what should I do for this problem. I want my lips to be good.
1) What are the symptoms of thyroid. Pls help? 2) I have a severe back pain. Pls advice how to get rid off?
How can I grow up my muscles? Dr. Please guide me to make my body strong and healthy with my daily routine.
I had less period flow compare to my normal cycle. I had suction abortion 6 months ago. What should I do to get my normal flow?
I am 23. I had normal periods on 14th nov. I had unprotected intercourse on 21st nov. I had unwanted 72 on the same day. Now for last 2 days I am suffering from severe pain in waist and lower abdomen for 2 days followed by bleeding once during urination. I am afraid of this irregularities. Am I safe from pregnancy? What r the reason behind? What to do?
During meditation should I close my eyes, on what picture should I concentrate my mind. Or Should I concentrate on a point on wall or chart?
At what age the height growth stops of the male. And is there is some chances of height growing at 20.
I love to play cricket and I am a bowler but when I throw ball a pain is shown in my shoulder, thereafter I can, t throw any ball, so please help and tell me what is the way to stop it.
Dear sir last few days on wards my testes gng pain. Right side small swell happen dear it's hydrocele r. Any other problem?and Which specialist Dr. can I meet sir nd and daily I'm sperm release but pain coming please me suggestions wch specialist doctor can I meet.
What are the common causes of back pain?
Back pain can be caused by one or combination of several factors.
Some of these are:
Muscle or ligament sprain
This can occur due to poor posture, repeated heavy lifting, sudden awkward movement.
Bulging or herniated disc (slipped disc)
Discs are like cushions between our spinal verbrae which absorb shock. Due to repeated stress or sudden awkward force the disc material can bulge or protrude and press on nerve. Bulging discs may not painful and pain is mostly when it presses or irritates a nerve coming out of the spine.
Problems of the disc are called spondylosis.
Cervical spondylosis (neck area)
Thoracic spondylosis (upper and mid back area)
Lumbar spondylosis (low back area)
Osteoarthritis (degeneration of joints in the spine) can occur due to excessive stress on spine and also as we age.
This causes thinning and weakening of the bones in the spine.
The bone density and calcium is low and the risk of fractures is higher in people having osteoporosis.
Deformities of the spine
Abnormal curvature of the spine from birth or developed later in life can cause back pain.
Scoliosis, kyphosis etc.
It is very important to find the cause of the pain as treatment approaches are different depending on the problem. Knowing the root cause helps to create awareness that can prevent it from recurring.