Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Greater Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prodyut Das
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Prodyut DasYour feedback matters!
Causes and Symptoms of Back Pain
Hello. Main ek physiotherapist hu. Mera naam vishwas virmani hai. aajkal kamar dard ke jo mareez hai unki sankhya bahut hi zada badhti jaa rahi hai. Kamar dard jo ki pehle kam logo mein paaya jaata tha aajkal bahut hi zada log isse peedit hai. aur jo bachhe hai bees bees saal ke bachhe hai, bees pachhis saal ke bachhe hai inko bhi kamar dard sata raha hai. unke liye mere pass do upaye hai. kyunki humlog subah se sham taka age ki taraf jhuke rehte hai baithna bhi ek taraf se aage ki taraf jhukna hi maante hai kyunki hum baithte bahut zada hai kamar dard hone ki sambhavna bahut zada badh jati hai.
Toh uska ek simple sa solution kya hai ke jab bhi aap baithege hare k beese minute ke baad aap uthiye aur kamar ko seedha karke bas peeche ke taraf jhuk jayiye jaise ki aap upar wale ko yaad kar rahe ho. Toh aapko har bees minute pe uthna hai jhukna haia ur upar wale ko yaad karna hai. dusra upay kya hai ki agar aapke kamar mein ya kule mein problem hai ya dard hai aur Sciatica ka complain hai ya aapko agar kisi ne kaha ho ke performance syndrome hai uske liye aapko kya karna hai ki ek ball lena hai, us ball ko rakhna hai, aur uske upar apna kula rakh dijiye, kuch is tareeke se. Kula rakh ke aapne apne ek taang ko upar kar lena hai aur uske baad ball ko kule ke upar thoda thoda ragadna hai. aap is ball ko thoda aage ragad sakte hai, side mein ragad sakte hai, jaha pe aapko sabse zada dard ho, us point ko ispe ragadna hai.
My wife is diabetic. She is facing this problem of Vitamin D Deficiency and presently she is advised to take Vitamin'D' Capsules weekly by the doctor. But till date no relief is seen. The problem she is facing is that both of her shoulders are stuck, feels acute pain in her joints all over arms. Please suggest any medicines or treatment.
Im having lower back pain from some time what should I do. I tried exercise but it didn't help much.
Pain related sleep disruption has affected a large number of people around the globe. Statistics has it that, in India, about 25% of the population suffers from pain-related sleep deprivation. Studies call it ‘the vicious cycle of pain and sleep’ as pain affects your ability to sleep and lack of sleep makes the pain even worse.
Back pain and arthritis are examples of some common pain-related medical disorders. People with these types of chronic pains have reported persistent sleeplessness or have had immense trouble falling asleep.
- Insomnia: It is a medical condition that is characterized by an inability to fall asleep no matter how physically exhausted you are. Insomnia can be acute (lasting for one night to a week) or chronic (that lasts for more than 3 weeks).
- Hypersomnia: It is a condition wherein you tend to sleep excessively; in this condition, you will have trouble being awake throughout the day or can fall asleep at any point of time.
- Sleep Apnoea: This is a sleep disorder wherein breathing pauses and resumes repeatedly. Risk factors include obesity, age and gender; it is more commonly observed in men. This condition can be chronic with symptoms such as snoring loudly or feeling very tired even after one has had a night’s sleep.
- Restless leg syndrome: It is a sleep disorder wherein you continuously move your legs while sleeping. However, this condition can also cause you to move your legs even if you aren’t sleeping.
Some of the causes of sleep disorders due to chronic pain are:
A pain and sleep disorder should be simultaneous as both the components of it, pain and sleep, are interrelated. Some of the ways people with chronic pain can still have a good night’s sleep are:
- Limiting caffeine intake
- Abstaining from alcohol and smoking, as these disrupt the sleep cycles, thus aggravating the existing pain.
- Practicing meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Pain killers or sleeping pills can be administered, but only with the doctor’s advice.
- Hot water fomentation over painful area during night, for better sleep.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!