Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Greater Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha Dubey TiwariYour feedback matters!
Prevention is better than cure, and this is the absolute truth when it comes to battling Diabetes
If you want to prevent Diabetes from occurring within in your family and friends than you should understand and remember the basics of it.
Diabetes mellitus is neither a singular nor isolated form of occurrence. It a group of diseases, marked by high blood sugar levels which occurs when our body is unable to produce and utilize insulin optimally. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas and it is important to maintain blood sugar.
Common symptoms of Diabetes include
1. Increased thirst and Urination
2. Increased Hunger
3. Weight loss
5. Blurred Vision
6. Extreme craving (for fatty and sugary food items)
Uncontrolled Diabetes can lead to complications such as Blindness, Loss of Memory, Kidney malfunction, Fatty Liver, Heart Disease, Nerve Damage leading to Amputations.
Type 2 Diabetes is most common variety. it develops when the body fails to utilize the insulin properly and is most commonly now found in overweight children.
Here are 5 ways you can prevent it
1. Curb it young: Forget the myth that children cannot get diabetes. Today, children as young as 12 years of age are suffering from Type 2 Diabetes. Introduce a healthy diet routine for the children as well as for adults in the family. Children are known to emulate what they learn from their elders and thus it is imperative that inculcate healthy eating habits in them right from childhood.
2. Stay Stress-free: Reduce stress in daily life. Stress causes sudden surges in insulin levels.
3. Workout: Exercising regularly helps to keep diabetes at bay.
4. Say No to junk food: Keep Junk Foods restricted to once or maybe twice a month. These days almost all restaurants offer healthy but tasty options to choose from and therefore family or business outings can no longer be an excuse to indulge in heavy, calorific food that is devoid of any real nutrition.
5. Mind your weight: If you are more than 5 Kgs overweight, then please consider going on a diet immediately to reduce sugar levels in your body. Not only would you feel more energetic but also more ‘alive!’
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Actually In my hair there is lots of pimples. And its vry painful and inside of them Pus. If my hair touching somewhere suddenly pain will come. Basically im not from chennai. I think this things are happening because of suffocation. Pls reply and tell me how I solve this problem.
I have a so much dandruff on my scalp what should I do can you please consult me and I am also using antidendruff shampoo?
What should eat for gain weight and fat in quick time ?what nutrient should follow whole the day? Pls give me detail instruction.
When I am having a intercourse wth my wife. I am not able to have it for a long time. After one intercourse I cannot do it again. I need help as I can continue it for a long time. I am not able to satisfy her. So pz hlp me.
I am not sleeping for 3 days. Unbearable headache always suffering me. How can I do? please help me?
I student. From morning to evening I have no work and our college have no outdoor games. So my weight is increased to 10 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Dear sir I have attack for back pain for last five years. I loss my good sleep Pain is over in my body. So please help me.
What are dermal fillers + how different it is from botox?
Dermal fillers are an artificial or naturally-derived material used for directly injecting into the skin. These soft tissue fillers are used with the aim to restore your facial appearance to address issues related to facial aging. Depending on the kind of filler that you opt for, the effects can vary from 6 months to 5 years. Nonetheless, they are used for a number of problems associated with facial aging such as:
- for smoothen out and add volume to creases known as laugh lines
- for enhancing thin lips
- for providing shape and fullness to cheeks so as to provide a youthful appearance
- for enhancing the under eye areas to the point that depressions or hollows are no longer visible
- for merging scars from chicken pox or acne with surrounding skin
- for adding volume to your temple or lower cheek area when shifting of fat pads (masses of tightly packed fat cells) underneath your skin surface occurs.
How are these fillers different from botox?
Even though both these procedures involve the use of injections, they are completely different from one another. Botox or botulinum (a purified, natural protein) works by numbing muscles that contract to create facial lines. It is mostly used around the eye and forehead areas for stopping the movement of muscles that cause wrinkles to form. Moreover, it treats active lines, which are visible when you smile, frown or squint.
Dermal fillers, on the other hand, treat wrinkles that are very deep and static, which you can only be seen when the face is in a restful state. Furthermore, it serves to enhance the skin while lightly swapping the collagen (a protein that helps connective tissue in the body to remain strong) that gets lost as you age. When it comes to swelling and bruising, botox reports minimal effects and dermal fillers a certain amount of swelling and bruising that disappear within 7-10 days.
Related Tip: 6 Face Washing Mistakes that are Damaging Your Skin, Every day!
Thyroid disease is a condition that affects the thyroid gland, a small, wing shaped gland that secretes the thyroid hormone. The thyroid is controlled by the pituitary gland and its proper functioning. These thyroid hormones are responsible for the metabolism of the body and a slight tweak in the levels can also lead to the onset of thyroid diseases like hyperthyroidism (excessive production of the thyroid hormone) or hypothyroidism (inadequate production of the thyroid hormone), as well as other conditions. The thyroid hormone has a crucial role to play as far as pregnancy is concerned. Let us find out how.
- Estrogen and hCG: There are two distinct hormones that are related to pregnancy, the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and estrogen. These hormones can cause an increase in the thyroid hormone levels that are contained in one's blood. The hCG is usually created by the placenta and is quite similar to the TSH or thyroid hormone. The hCG is known to mildly stimulate the thyroid gland, which causes greater production of the thyroid hormone. Also, once the estrogen in the body increases, it can lead to higher levels of globulin, which is a thyroid binding substance. This is a protein that takes the thyroid hormone to the blood and is also known as thyroxine binding globulin. When these hormones change on a less than normal basis, it can lead to difficulties in the thyroid reading during pregnancy.
- Nervous System: The thyroid gland is known to be especially important for the development of the baby's brain and nervous system. In fact, the thyroid hormone supplied by the mother in the first trimester will have a direct bearing on the development and growth of the foetus. This thyroid hormone travels through the mother's placenta. Once the first trimester has been completed, the baby will start to produce its own thyroid hormone.
- Enlarged Thyroid during Pregnancy: While the thyroid does enlarge slightly during one's pregnancy, it cannot really be detected merely with a physical examination. While a noticeable enlarged thyroid may point at the advent of thyroid disease, it will need to be properly evaluated as these problems are difficult to diagnose during pregnancy. This is due to the high levels of thyroid in the bloodstream during pregnancy, as well as an increase in fatigue and the other symptoms that are most commonly associated with thyroid disease.
- Hyperthyroidism in Pregnancy: This condition during pregnancy can cause congestive heart failure as well as the risk of preeclampsia, which can cause the rise of blood pressure during pregnancy.
- Hypothyroidism in Pregnancy: This can cause anaemia due to a low count of red blood cells which prevents proper oxygen supply for the baby.