Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Greater Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha Dubey TiwariYour feedback matters!
Why My right hand is paining so much from the shoulder but there is no any symptoms of pain from out side?
I am suffering with gas problem I tried so many but it will controls some time can I get permanent solution for the problem.
Hi, these days, I feel some times specially in the morning and in evening after 5 of clock, very low bp and I feel less energetic and feel like that I can not do anything and sometimes sleepy. I feel that something could be happened with me. I take 37. 5 mcg eltroxin on daily basis. please help me why I am feeling like that?
I intercourse with 2 minute. Is it normal? what is the normal duration for a intercourse? how may I increase the duration? I am 32 years, 62 kg, 5.3ft.
My father 53 years old suffering with alcoholism. Drinking is on its worse stage. No listening at all what to do. Medica condition- weak lean, suffering With fit's. Please devise.
I am 27 years old male. Mari engagement tuti gayi hovathi hu depression ma aavi gayo chhu. So mane kai suggest karava vinanti. Me 3 years timir shah ni dava lidhi chhe.
Hi, I am having asthma problem what precautions should be taken to keep myself healthy. Please tell me.
My hairs are turning grey from 8th standard and I'm now doing my post graduation almost all hairs are white. Please help me.
Sugar level is 81 in empty stomach. Problem is frequent urination some time after 1and half hour and some time after two hour. Is it normal?
I have halitosis since 10 years What to do I filled my4molars at dentist And all dentist says use mouthwash it will relieve your bad breath but no use. Plzz help me.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.