Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bharatpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Namrata Singh
Submit a review for Dr. Namrata SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi Actually whenever I speak I feel that my voice is audible but the listener can not hear my voice properly, and sometimes I also feel pain in my throat.
I am 23 years old. On 03rd Jun in the mid night my head was spinning as a result I vomited. I do not know what was the reason. Doctor gave me tab Eldostal. After that vomiting is over. But from one week my head is not clear. I am feeling confused . Not feeling fresh. It is like a hangover. Sir please suggest me the best to come out from this.
I need an advice regarding use of condoms. How I should use a condom and how much useful it is. I am a male aged 27 yrs and married and I am having a kid also.
For a man, nothing can be more frustrating and depressing than the inability to hold on to the erections for long enough to indulge in a sexual activity. Some medical conditions that can wreak havoc giving rise to a sexual dysfunction include Diabetes, Hypercholesterolemia, Hypertension, Stress, Obesity, to name a few. While a lot of medications and conventional treatments are available, Ayurveda works the best in dealing with the conditions of erectile dysfunction or sexual dysfunction.
Treating Sexual Dysfunction through Ayurveda
Ayurveda believes that the sexual dysfunction in males can be of tour types-
- Dhajabhangaja Klaibya: A condition characterized by an erection that does not last long enough for an intercourse to take place.
- Bijopaghataja and Shukra Kshayaja Klaibya: In both these conditions, the erection is there. However, there may be a dip in the production of the semen as well as the quality of the sperm may go for a toss. As a result, the sperm fails to reach to the ova to facilitate the fertilization process.
- Jaraja Klaibya: Here, the erectile dysfunction may be triggered by old age.
One of the main factors responsible for the erectile dysfunction, as per Ayurveda is an imbalance of the three doshas. There is also vitiation of the wind energy or the Vata Dosha.
- One of the therapies that can work wonders to treat the condition of a sexual or erectile dysfunction is the Vajikarana Therapy.
- The therapy involves the use of various of Ayurvedic herbs and solutions to stimulate or arouse the sexual desire (aphrodisiac) and is fit for people of all age groups.
- For the Vajikarana therapy, a person should have a strong willpower and self-control.
- The detoxification in the case of Vajikarana therapy is achieved through a series of steps that includes
- Vamana: Use of an Ayurvedic emetic formulation to eliminate the Ama or toxins through vomiting.
- Oleation: Massaging the body using Ayurvedic oil, and medicines, oil baths, and profuse sweating of the body.
- Virechana: Elimination the toxins through the fecal matter using Ayurvedic and herbal laxatives.
- In addition to the medication, the person undergoing the therapy should also be careful with their diet and lifestyle habits.
- During the therapy, one should opt for a light diet. Avoid processed, spicy or fast foods. Constipation and indigestion can trigger further aggravation of the Vata Dosha. Thus, it is best to refrain from foods such as brinjal, peas, to name a few.
- Consume more of ghee (the pure one), milk and dairy products, almonds, cashew nuts, avocados, bananas, watermelon, asparagus, dry ginger, garlic, coconut water, (all of which are known to give the libido a much-needed boost).
- The use of tobacco and alcoholic drinks and beverages should be given up for the good.
- Yoga and meditation, especially the Surya Namaskar (sun salutations) can work wonders in the case of an erectile dysfunction.
- A daily sleep of about 6-8 hours is a must. Don't overstress yourself (physically, mentally or emotionally).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am suffering from dandruff .even I had used many shampoo but there was no result. Can you help me?
Dandruff is a common chronic scalp condition marked by flaking of the skin on your scalp.
1. Mild cases of dandruff may need nothing more than daily shampooing with a gentle cleanser.
2. More stubborn cases of dandruff often respond to medicated shampoos.
How to manage it
1. If you tend to have an oily scalp, daily shampooing may help prevent dandruff.
2. Hair sprays, styling gels, mousses and hair waxes can all build up on your hair and scalp, making them oilier.
3. A diet that provides enough zinc, b vitamins and certain types of fats may help prevent dandruff.