Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Greater Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Mohan PrashadYour feedback matters!
Sir I am use my computer for my personal work and also I am software developer and 12-1 hours sit in front of computer so can you suggest some tips to avoid eye infection?
I start sneezing and I have itching on my eyes when I wake up daily in the morning. What should I do?
My right front and back shoulder is burned and it is second degree major burn. What should I do to heal and recover my skin. I do not want to get spot on that area and what should I have to eat. And please provide me best medicine to heal and the cream which would be used to get comfort in that area. It is so much paining. I want to recover my skin, like the skin before burning, without any spots. Please provide me procedure to take care.
I am 23 years old working man. I use to face screen on an avg. 12hrs a day (computer in office 8hrs and phone 4hours) Now a days I believe I am addicted of watching porn which cause decrease in my health, even I noticed my vision is also effected. Is there any watching porn and discharging really effecting my vision? Or my vision effected by any other reasons. My eyes also startedstarted regularly itching and heat in eyes, fall of water from eyes. Please suggest what to do? Or some precautions required?
From past 20 days I feel like im having double vision. I see secondary image of the letters above the original letter's on the tv. Especially if the letter is white with black background. I went to see the doctor and he gave aphcon A eye drops. Drops reduce this for about 15 mins and then again I start having the problem. I wear corrective glasses (-2.75 on left eye and 1.75 on the right eye).
I am 21. I went through laser treatment for my both eyes in july 2015, I have been using spectacles since from my childhood. Causes dark eye circles. What to do to get rid of?
I get tears in my eyes very often even after wearing specs what should be done? And I get an headache because of thia.
I am 20 year old boy. My eyes is very small. What should I do now. please suggest me some tips for my eyes?
From few days im facing serious eye pain everyday too much my eyes are itching get irritate of the problem whts the solution?
Sir 2 days back I saw a clusters of small pimples like bumps near the corner of my eye. Then it started itching and then the upper eye lid got swollen as if water is filled inside. Pls advise what it could be and what is the remedy.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.