Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Greater Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Brajesh Singh ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I have red rashes inside the tip of penis forehead part, when it is contact with water and urine, its slightly painful so pls give me some medicine pls.
Hello, I am 21 years male. Mujhe aaj acidic vomiting hui thi. Ab mai thik hu. Lekin vomiting ke baad se hi mere throat mai dard hone laga hai. Khana khane mai bi problem ho ri hai. Ye vomit se hua hai kya? Nd pls advice how to cure it. Feeling pain in taking any liquid things also.
He is near about 50, he is suffering from jaundice and also has sugar problem, so can you please tell me about the diet plan, the best diet plan through which he can easily be recovered and if any test required you can also mention that test. But more about the proper dieting.
I have headache related problems. It starts paining very fast due to tiredness. Etc. What should I do to cure it.
Throat is feeling like burning , left side of stomach is slightly paining, stool is not clearing. When small amount of waste releases as stool then feeling slightly relaxed. And in large intestine small holes are there. (as report)
I am having premature ejaculation problem. Can anyone suggest me, is it safe to take Shilajeet Gold to increase the sexual stamina? If anyone has any better solution or medicine for this, please suggest me.
I have been suffering from cold and cough and congestion I have taken so many medicines but no effect. What should I do?
When I wave up in morning I have sneezing problem every day specially in winter and rainy season for 1 to 2 hour I am continuously sneezing and have irritation in nose so please give mi solution over it.
Hello Dr. Me gutka khaata hu. Gutka khaane se meraa mouth open nhi ho raha sirf 1 finger mume jaata he. Me barabar se khana bhi nahi khaa ptaa. Iske liye me kya kru. PlzZ tell me.
I have headache for 3 days. I am a graduate student. I read very much. Then at night my headache was started. What should I do？
- Generally, the more frequently a man an ejaculation, the less force that ejaculation will have. This results in a shorter shooting distance. Most of the differences however appear to be both genetic and age related. Some men are able to shoot longer distances than other men, and younger men tend to have greater force of ejaculation than older men.
- The researches indicates that after prolonged abstinence of more than three days a man may be able to shoot three feet or more, but the average is seven to ten inches with more frequent ejaculation. When a person ejaculates two or three hours after his previous ejaculation the semen just dribbles out. The ability to shoot long distance not only declines generally with age, but probably varies somewhat according to the hardness of the erection too.
I have so much ear pain two days onwards. And little water come through my year tomorrow. What can I do now?
Mere stomach ke left side me upar me halka halka dard bana rahta hai aur gas pass hoti hai aur kabhi kabhi vomiting feel hoti hai khanea ke baad please help me for that
I have pain in my stomach. And when I drink water on the same time it get back in the form of vomit specially the cold water and other cold thing. I am drinking water in a very low quantity. If I talk about my past I drunk 4 to 5 liter water in a day. So anyone can please suggest me?
I have pain in my head, exactly in right side. Is this any major problem. What should I do please help me.
I am over weight 10 kg, My age is 37 years after birth child I gained weight did diet and all I start lose my hair. Lots of vitamin problem becomes low. Self panic attack patients with bp low but pulse get high. little anemia is there calcium low Dr. has give me treatment not working please do suggest me.
Do your eyes get tired easily? Do they look sore or sandy? If yes, then it’s time to worry for your eyes now. There is every possibility that you might have developed a dry eye. It is a common disorder of the eyes that occurs due to aging. It causes discomfort as you end up feeling scratchy or gritty all the time. The eyes turn red and have a burning sensation and feel itchy. Things get worse when you tend to stress your eyes by spending extra hours in front of the computer or read texts. In fact, the discomfort increases as the blinking frequency of the eyes get reduced.
One may also develop blurred vision due to dry eyes. An individual feels as if there is some particle inside his or her eyes, but finds nothing. Though this condition doesn’t lead to very dangerous consequences, it is always a wise decision to seek medical help. The medical term for this condition is keratoconjunctivitis sicca. Once you develop dry eye, there is always a tendency to get it back again. But, the good news is that it can be treated to get some relief.
Dry eye is caused due to problems related to tear formation. When we blink our eyes, a film is formed over it. This thin layer is called a tear film. Tear film is responsible for clarity in vision. In case, enough tear is not produced, one tends to suffer from dry eyes. It is mainly caused due to ageing.
If you don't produce enough tears, if your tears aren't of the right quality or your tears aren't spread across the front of your eye properly then you may develop dry eye. The glands producing tear or the tear film get inactive with age. Sometimes, the tear film is also affected by certain medicines, contact lenses, diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and Sjogren's syndrome.
Dry eyes caused due to ageing cannot be cured completely. You must see a doctor for treatment but there are no permanent cure remedies. However, there are ways to help you get some relief. Here are the ways:
- Try to increase the natural tears: There are certain home-based remedies to get some relief from the problem. You can keep the temperature of your room lower to get rid of the symptoms of dry eyes. Higher temperature leads to the evaporation of the tears. You can keep a humidifier in your room that adds more moisture to the air inside the room. This prevents drying up of the eye due to evaporation of tears. It is also found that when one blinks less, tear formation is reduced. The blinking is reduced while working on computers and reading. One must be careful while doing such things and try and blink as many times as possible.
- Use eye drops: One needs to use eye drops called ‘artificial tears.’ They are an alternative to the natural tears. If usual drops are not effective, gel-based thicker drops or overnight ointments are prescribed.
- Block tear ducts: Another way of tackling dry eyes is by reducing the drainage of tears. For this, the tear ducts are blocked by plastic pieces called punctual plugs. The process is termed as punctal occlusion.
- Take food supplements: Certain oils and Omega 3 and 6 are known to be beneficial in treating dry eyes. Include these supplements in your diet to keep your eyes healthy.