Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Gorakhapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan TripatiYour feedback matters!
I had fungus issue on my skin I tried many antibiotic cream and medicine but its not going wht should I doAnd due to all medicine my body become heavy how should I reduce my body fat.
I am 29 year girl having hair on my face doctor prescribed me EFLORA cream and I am using it since last four months and it made difference should I further continue the treatment?
Sir, I am suffering from heavy summer prickle in my face from a long time. I have tried so many antiseptic powder and lotion. Like candid and but no improvement. It's so irritating to see reddish spot in whole face. It itches badly. Please give me some remedies how can I relief from that type of summer prickle and get back my normal face?
Blood in stool 2 days n nrml blood colour n constipation I have n slight pain at the time of descept.
Hi I am having irregular periods from the time they have started from 6th class means when I was 11 and now i am 17 years old .my cycle is still irregular. There is a gap of 2 to 3 months my height is not increasing please suggest me something. I have much facial hair growth. Help me.
L am 23 years of age and I have being blood in my anus when dedicate and I don't know what to do, and I also feel pain in my tummy and I don't know what wrong with me. Please help.
I am white in color but ma upper lip area and under eyes are brown in color it luks so awkward please lemme know something for this?
Home remedy for dry chapped lips:
· Drink plenty of water everyday
. Cut fine slices of cucumber and rub on lips
. Apply aloe vera gel on your lips
· Apply neem leaves extract on your lips
My dermatologist doctor prescribe me a brite lite cream for my improve my face complexion it contain kojic acid dipalmitate 2.0% and glyceric acid 5. 0% I will use this cream in 3 days my complexion get to dull and little bit dark complexion I do not know what it is happen so pls suggest me I am continue or not this cream for get fair complexion please suggest me.
I have very dry skin around both sides of nose, also feel burning sensation on this area. Some times tiny cracks also occurs. Its irritating badly. please suggest something.
I am 61 years and a diabetic. Two years back I have an operation plastic surgery. In the foot. Afterwords I am OK. But the operated area is black color. To become the normal color what I shall do? Please clarify.
I have a face skin problem I have so many spots on my face I use many types of medicine but they can not solve my problem.
I have red spot like ring in my back and front genital area I have been using turbuna fine as prescribed by the doctor but it is not showing any sign of improvement.
Dear experts, My face skin is going to dall day by day. What should I use & eat for keep it naturally as earlier. Pls suggest..
Sir I have some infection on my shoulder skin. I slept at night and when I get up I fell some pain on my shoulder and a swelling and some rashes. Now the rashes are spreading and getting bigger. I think some insect poison touched my skin when I am sleeping. What kind of medicine should I use?
How to get rid of dark circles. Its been 6 months and I am not able to figure out the right thing. I used almond oil but it does not work for me.
Summer often brings in a host of problems the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth, it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.