Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Gorakhapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan TripatiYour feedback matters!
I had a fungal infection 2 years before in my groin area. It got ok in 1 month. But the irritation in my groin Area didn't go . It occurs some times. Though I am very clean freak guy. I also take proper precautions. Recently I went to beach. And it's again starting to itch and my skin there is getting red again. I am really very frustrated. I am taking terbinafine hydrochloride tablets. Also irritation on my scalp (head ) is also happening from that period. It usually happens more if I go in sunlight or eat spicy. And it seems to be intolerable. Because of this my hairs are also falling. I am very disturbed because of this. I need complete cure. Please help.
Skin related - etching in mustache area very badly, something comes out like dandruff. Mustache area's skin is dry, with white spots.
I get too many rashes on my chest and on my back only during summers. Whatever I use I can not control itchiness. What do I use to reduce the itchiness.
How to loose my weight with out exercise.and I want my glowing and charming skin without any acne back.please help.
I have an oily skin. Due which white heads appears on my nose in summers. Also I hv oily hairs. To make them luk good. I have to wash them daily. So please suggest me what should I do for white heads and my oily hairs. Can I wash dem daily.
I'm 29 years male from kolkata. Skin type is normal. Skin color - dark. No other disease & medications. Generally I use lotus spf 40 once per day. 1-2 times scrub per week with lorial 360 which contains salisailic acid. Face wash use clean & clear or vlcc twice per day. Night cream used nivea lite, manually mixed with vitamin e capsule & vitamin c tabtel dust. Sometime used egg white & lemon mask. Is the routine good for skin? I know black skin can not be white. But is there any other way to glow the skin. Any cream or lotion you can suggest for lighter & glowing skin. Thanks you.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose fitting clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.