Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Gopalganj. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raja ShingYour feedback matters!
Who do reduce yellow scars/marks on teeth. I would like to knw is der is any home remedy's or I should take any treatment.
Hi my mom has leukoderma from past many years. She use cream and also homeopathic medicine but they are not effective as the creams nd tablets gain wait. So please tell me something best effective treatment. The leukoderma is on the whole body also including face.
I have a desk job that is 12 hours work in front of PC and in last 6 months I've got back pain. Can you help me find a solution with it.
Too much masturbation is cause of loose testosterone and cause of gynecomastia. Is this true? If true then how to prevent from gynecomastia?
Mere ko sardi huaa h jo bich bich me thik ho jata h par bhir se ho jata h hamesha nak se pani gir ta rhta h.
I am pregnant now. I am so tired and could not get up in the morning so I am eating at 11 o clock only. Is that dangerous?
I have vomit problem since 2-3 months. When I ate anything I have vomit the food after eating. Please suggest what it can be done?
I have few pimples and its black spots on my face and few pimples on my back so how can I remove them.
Sir l developed sudden impairment hearing in right ear my b. P was 140/100 doctor told me it may be due to nerve rupture. May it get correct (heel up)
I want loss my weight but bcoz of my job I can't do this. I want some of good advice for my weight loss at home.
I am suffering from cold and cough from last three weeks its two hard no use to take medicine can you give me suggestion to control the cold and cough?
I have problem of high blood pressure and I have been suffering from kidney stones uric acid sugar but my test are normal ie urea lipid sugar cholesterol now what should I do.
Please suggest a diet. I had gone through CHD closure and staying in hostel. They are giving always oily and fatty foods.
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole. These doctors usually deal with problems relating to all the organs of the reproductive system and issues faced while having a baby.
The most common reasons to visit a gynecologist are enlisted below.
- Menstrual irregularities - The menstrual health of any person is directly related to the overall health of that person. Ideally speaking, your menstrual cycle should have a regular and constant pattern. The common signs of having menstrual irregularities are periods lasting for more than 7 days, abrupt delay in the occurrence of periods, having extremely heavy or light bleeding during periods, missing a period, and such other issues.
- Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
- Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
- General well-being - Gynecologists also take care of your overall vaginal health. It is very essential to have a healthy vagina for women, to ensure that it may not cause further health complications. Additionally, you may also visit gynecologists if you have breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause.
Related Tip: 6 Nutrients Women Need The Most