Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Gopalganj. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raja ShingYour feedback matters!
Some problem in my stomach and I feel very hungry tell me my problem and give me better answer in my problem.
I have serious cataarh. I took septran, the running nose stopped, but I began coughing and having dry cataarh. What do I take?
कृपया मुझे यह बताए कि मैं किस तरह अपने शरीर को किस तरह तदंरूसत कर सकता हुँ अौर किस तरह का खाना खा कर मैं अपनी सेहत अचछी कर सकता हुं क्योंकि मेरा शरीर वहुत ही कमज़ोर है और मैं बहुत पतला भी हुं तो please मुझे कुछ तरीके बताए जिससे मैं अपना शरीर सेहतमंद बना सकूं please tell me .
What causes ejaculation problems?
Ejaculation problems are complex and can be caused by a number of things, including:
Anxiety ? such as a man being anxious that he will lose his erection (erectile dysfunction), causing him to ?rush? the intercourse
Previous traumatic sexual experiences
Some medical conditions or medicines ? for example, diabetes can cause delayed ejaculation
Some researchers think certain men are more prone to premature ejaculation because of their biological make-up, such as having an unusually sensitive penis.
Retrograde ejaculation is caused by damage to nerves or muscles that surround the neck of the bladder (the point where the urethra connects to the bladder). This damage can often occur as a complication of prostate or bladder surgery.
Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It is where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse.
Many men are unsure about how long ?normal? sex should last before ejaculation. A study looking at 500 couples from five different countries found the average time between a man putting his penis into his partner?s vagina and ejaculation was around five-and-a-half minutes.
However, it's up to the individual and his partner to decide whether or not they're happy with the time it takes for him to ejaculate. There is no definition of how long intercourse should last.
Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and not a cause for concern. However, if you're finding that around half of your attempts to have intercourse result in premature ejaculation, it might help to get treatment.
Most men with this problem won't have always had it ? they'll have previously ejaculated normally. This may be referred to as 'secondary' premature ejaculation.
It's less common for the man to have always experienced premature ejaculation (since becoming sexually active) ? this is known as 'primary' or lifelong premature ejaculation. It affects around one in 50 men in England. In most cases of lifelong premature ejaculation:
There is an inability to delay ejaculation during sex every time or most times
The condition causes feelings of shame or frustration and impacts on quality of life, causing the man to avoid sexual intimacy
Delayed ejaculation (male orgasmic disorder) is classed as either:
Experiencing a significant delay before ejaculation is possible
Being unable to ejaculate at all even though the male wants to and his erection is normal
There is no set definition to describe ?how long is too long?, but a persistent (and unwanted) delay of ejaculation that lasts for 30 to 60 minutes may suggest delayed ejaculation.
Alternatively, if you are unable to achieve ejaculation at least half the times you have sex, you may have delayed ejaculation.
As with premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation can be either acquired or lifelong. Lifelong delayed ejaculation is less common and affects an estimated one in 1,000 men.
Delayed ejaculation can occur in all sexual situations, or just in certain situations ? for example, you may be able to ejaculate normally when masturbating, but not during sex. When delayed ejaculation only happens in certain situations, there's usually a psychological cause.
Sir previous year in june I gave birth to male baby, 2 days later he was passed away, reason is dandy walker malformation. Sir, now I want new baby what are the precautions I should to take ?
Can I increase testosterone even after 30 years. Now my testosterone level was 418. My age 30. Can I increase testosterone with exercise n food?
I am 20 years old student and I have sneezing problem in early morning and fatigue. What should I do?
Look at this picture...
if allergic components were there in your foot wear, your skin over the leg will turn white and itchy...
consult DERMATOLOGIST for treatment & get back the original colour of your skin.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.