Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments
Call Doctor
Dr. Anjani Kumar Upadhyay  - Pulmonologist, Gonda

Dr. Anjani Kumar Upadhyay


Pulmonologist, Gonda

19 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Call Doctor
Dr. Anjani Kumar Upadhyay MBBS,DTCD Pulmonologist, Gonda
19 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Call Doctor
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Anjani Kumar Upadhyay
He has had many happy patients in his 19 years of journey as a Pulmonologist. He is a MBBS,DTCD . Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Anjani Kumar Upadhyay on

Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Pulmonologists with more than 43 years of experience on We will help you to get in touch with the best Pulmonologists online in Gonda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS,DTCD - G.S.V.M. Medical college, Kanpur - 1999


Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjani Kumar Upadhyay

District tuberculosis centre

921,Awas Vikas ColonyGonda Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Anjani Kumar Upadhyay

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 41 years old and suffering from sinuses problem, which is now turned into bronchitis. Kindly suggest me the medicines.

MD - Pulmonary, DTCD
Pulmonologist, Faridabad
You might be having all rhinitis with asthma. Better get investigated after consulting respiratory phy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My e c g report shows conclusions in gear Sinus node Target rate; Longitudinal Left axis deviation, What does it mean?

MBBS, DNB, Diploma Dyslipidemia, CCEBDM, CCMTD, Diploma Endocrinology, Cleveland Clinic Advanced Certificate Course In Diabetes, PGCDM (Practical Guidance on Comprehensive Diabetes Management)
General Physician, Gurgaon
Dear user we can very well understand your concern regarding your ecg. It could had been better if you had provided us with your ecg pics so that we can have a better understanding of your condition. Please understand that what you are reading is machine interpretation and it is not always right as there are many factors which can affect that. Hope that solves your query. Revert with your ecg so that we can answer you better.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband have coughing for 2 months. Not relief to any medicine and their all test reports are normal please suggest to me any medication relief to him.

Diploma In Gastroenterology, Diploma In Dermatology, BHMS
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Check for what stimulates the coughing.. like if its from weather changes,some food ,dust or anyother thing.. avoid those triggering factor.. whole case history is required to give a correct suggestion .. if its a dry cough or with sputum?? Many things are necessary to know.. one tip that may help is Take a spoon ,warm little honey,blackpepper,and a pinch of turmeric ..and let him swallow.. See if its give releif.. But its only for releiving coughing ..although proper medication is needed..consult a homeopathic doctor..
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 68 year old gray is suffering from asthma. What is the effect of using asthma preventer long term. I heard that using it for a year might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements for particular.

General Physician, Mumbai
If steroids are given orally for long periods of time than only it will cause bone shrinkage but if given through nebulisation than it won't have any side effects
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I am 20 years old man and I have tuberclosis What I should do for it. Thanks.

General Physician,
Have a xray chest and sputum test forvacid fast tuberculosis bacteria. And consult a chest specialist and follow the time bound treatment regimen. Along with nutritious food and healthy lifestyle.
2 people found this helpful

Having breathing problem ever since angiography done in 2006 added to this having asthama, diabetes on border, pressure on border taking regular tests and medicines from platinum hospital and bethaney hospitals now I stay at Dubai visiting mumbai 15th march please advice me how get a remedy to get relief from breathing problem using all kinds of inhailers etc and medicines but no use.

MD - Pulmonary, DTCD
Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Seroflo 100 rotacap is for children, that mean you are on suboptimal treatment.Get your self evaluated by respiratory physician and cardiologist. Have echo anf PFT done to know status of your heart and lungs and step dose for asthma. Try Seritide acuhaler 500 twice/day. Your inhaler method should be as per guidelines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 11 years and has undergone sinus operation in 2012. Now the poly has reappeared and he finds it difficult to breath. Please advice medication and action.

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
ENT Specialist, Delhi
Please get his ct scan done and consult me with report. Only after that something can be decided for him.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem of chronic tonsillitis. What should I do to cure it. This problem is there since 15 years.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
hi. use mouth gargle A.M. P.M. thrice a day. drink warm water. avoid cold thing. Take tab. Sinarest twice a day after meal. take tab. ampilox 500 mg twice a day after meal. Avoid cold things. Take orange juice, drink warm water. Green veg., veg. Soups. welcome in lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from cold and cough from upto 14-15 days please suggest me what should I do.

MD (Physician), MD (Pulmonology)
Pulmonologist, Bareilly
Dear Lybrateuser, Cold or Upper Respiratory Tract infections may cause Chest blockage with mucus and chest pain. If untreated they may cause serious lung infections. You please consult a Pulmonologist and get your Blood test done. Wishing you good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed