Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Godda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. NikunjYour feedback matters!
I am a 49 Year Man. I am hearing sounds / noise from both ear from Last 2 Years. Please Advice Ayurvedic Medicine.
I think im obsessing over a tune and it has caused me to actually hear it all the time. please help me I have exams in few week final year mbbs and im not able to study.
Hi I'm 18 year old but my weight is 45 kg. I'm very thin and weak. Can you suggest me how I'm develop my body growth as a normal person. Hope you have understand my problem and give it solution. Thanks to listen me.
How to help old people who thinks about things that happened and say they hear sounds which cannot be heard by us whether there is any possibility of this treated. Her age is 82 years kindly help?
I have little bit of hearing problem what should I do and is it normal problem or rare problem. Please help me?
My Both ear right and left Tone burst eroke' so they advised me taking hearing machine but its also not working for me so, i'm too not hearing properly please tell me the medicine or treatment.
Hi, I am 24 years old guy and I am suffering from chickenpox and stomachache from last 2 days. I want to know time required to recover from this disease. I will be glad to hear tips to improve my condition so That I can live a normal life. Thanks.
I am not able to clearly hear and understand conversation of two persons in normal voice in the vicinity. Also, in one to one talk, I find that the some words of other persons come to me in a rounded fashion (i.e. Not clearly ) and there is time lag to understand the same. Hence, I have to often ask them to repeat what they are saying. My age is 64 years and this problem is there since last 3-4 years. I am not using any hearing aids. I have also not tried any medication. Is hearing aid is the only solution to this problem ? I have seen many persons not comfortable with hearing aids and prefer to discard the same. So, is there any alternative other than hearing aid ?
My age is 49years. Male. I have a resounding sensation in my left year (as if some air is passing in left ear). This will not be through out the day. Usually resounding sensation starts after 10 AM and will be up to 2 PM. I will take breakfast around 9-10 AM, lunch around 2PM & dinner at 8 PM. During period of resounding my voice also goes harsh (weak).This I am having since my childhood. During period of resounding my presentation of lecture will have weak voice. I observe that if I consume more salt this sometimes disappear. Pl tell the cause for this. Pl suggest me how to overcome it.
Hi, i met with an accident in year 2011. It resulted in left temporal bone fracture. Ultimately i recovered but hearing problem in left year continued can you suggest any measure? I took advice from doctor but couldn't get over it?
My age is 19 and my hear is loss daily 10 or 12 my hear is very low what can I do for strong hear and grow the hear.
I'm 27 year old male. I hear some voice in my ear since many years and one ear getting hear loss what is should do?
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
My brother has hearing problem. Now he is 63 years old. But almost from his young age. He is hard of hearing. He cannot do normal conversation. We have to repeat everything for him. Sometimes we feel he is absent minded. Sometimes it is very irritating and embarrassing for us.Please tell.
I am a 37 years old male, and nowadays I am hearing a hissing sound / ringing sensation in my ears since the last few weeks. This sensation becomes more prominent at some times and less at others. I would also like to mention that my nose is blocked during each night and I have to use Otrivin spray to decongest it. Please advise.
Dr. my father is 83 years old and his hearing is 60% loss that to listen. Pls advice me whether I can purchase hearing aid machine. Is that suitable. Regards.
Hearing loss is a common sensory problem that generally develops with increasing age or due to prolonged or persistent exposure to loud noises. It is one of the most typical problems that occurs throughout the world. If you are suffering from partial hearing loss, you may find ways of keeping in touch with your family and friends. If you are not suffering from such the following may help you keep your hearing intact for years to come.
Types of hearing loss:
There are two main types of hearing loss:
1. Conductive Hearing Loss where the problem lies in the middle ear, eardrum or ossicles. A conductive hearing loss affects the passage of sound between the eardrum and the inner ear. Sound passes down the ear canal to the ear drum and through the middle ear, where the sound is transmitted across the middle ear by the three bones called the ossicles to the inner ear.
Causes of conductive hearing loss:
- Malformation of outer ear, ear canal, or middle ear structures
- Fluid in the middle ear from colds
- Ear infection (otitis media - an infection of the middle ear in which an accumulation of fluid may interfere with the movement of the eardrum and ossicles
- Poor Eustachian tube function
- Perforated eardrum
- Benign tumors
- Impacted earwax
- Infection in the ear canal
- Foreign body in the ear
2. Sensorineural Hearing Loss where there is damage in the inner ear, cochlea or hearing nerve. Sensorineural hearing loss (SNHL) occurs when there is damage to the inner ear (cochlea), or to the nerve pathways from the inner ear to the brain. Most of the time, SNHL cannot be medically or surgically corrected. This is the most common type of permanent hearing loss.
Causes of sensorineural hearing loss:
- Exposure to loud noise
- Head trauma
- Virus or disease
- Autoimmune inner ear disease
- Hearing loss that runs in the family
- Aging (presbycusis)
- Malformation of the inner ear
- Meniere's Disease
Coping with Hearing Loss:
Antibiotics and eardrops are often prescribed to treat hearing loss and its symptoms. In many cases, people suffering from severe hearing loss use hearing aids. Hearing aids are tiny instruments that people use in their ears to make sounds louder. People who suffer from hearing loss cope with their problems through increased concentration and focus. The usual way involves reading the moving lips of the person while they talk. Prevention is better than cure and is the best solution to avoid long term hearing loss. Avoiding continuous loud noises, to the possible extent helps prevent hearing loss to a great extent.