Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in gjh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hdd
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. HddYour feedback matters!
My back pain is strongly high. How treatment this illness and basic exercises can be treated to recubre this illness.
My sister has developed Ulcers at ankle. She is being treated for Rheumatoid arthritis since last 4 years. She is having severe pain at ulcer wounds. Currently she is with me in Chinchwad. Can you suggest good Rheumatologist in Chinchwad area She is living in Karwar, Karnataka.
My Father is 82 years old. Suffering from knee pain for 6 month, unable to Walk freely, he has to depend upon Walker as local orthopaedic suggested. The doctor told that it's all about osteoarthritis. In this atmosphere I am feeling helpless, please advise what to do.
Now i am getting so much of back pain before it was less n need it's increased .I have disc pain problem i'm not able walk for longer time and i'm not able carry much weight. N I got bubbles inside my body what is solution for this?
Namaskar sir, From last one month I am having visible twitching on my both thighs near my quads after every 20 minutes which lasts for few seconds throughout day, sometimes I gets twitches in arm, hips and palm of hand, I consulted doctor but he said to take enough water but twitching is not going, I did my EEG and it shows normal eeg pattern, I am worried. Please help. Please please please please.
I do weight training workouts and I got lower back pain. May be I did leg press or deadlift wrong tats the reason for my pain. And the pain last from 2 months back still pursing. I couldn't feel when I stretch. What should I do to get relief and what's the reason for this pain.
ACL Surgery is basically Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction, which is carried out for patients suffering from damaged ligaments which can lead to stiffness, pain and decreased mobility among a host of other symptoms and ailments. This kind of surgery aims at repairing the ACL with the use of grafts taken from other parts of the patient’s body. These grafts are used to replace the damaged ligaments.
Read on to know what you can expect in the recovery phase following an ACL surgery.
- Rehabilitation exercises: The rehabilitation process starts right after the surgery when the patient is given muscle strengthening exercises right after being wheeled back into the room from the operation theatre. These exercises will be given to the patient by the doctor or the physiotherapist who will show the correct way to do them and what all to avoid while doing them. Also, a gradual walking program will be started where the patient will first be helped when it comes to walking indoors, and then taken outdoors to practice walking on more natural terrain. Other motions can also be introduced gradually to exercise.
- Crutches: The patient may be asked to use crutches for a while right after the surgery. This is usually done to ensure that the body and the knees are strong enough to support full weight carriage and bearing without putting pressure on the newly operated region. Full weight bearing usually comes about within ten days after the surgery, and until then the patient is asked to take it easy.
- Knee extension: In the first few weeks after the procedure, the patient will experience swelling or inflammation in the area as well as some amount of trepidation when it comes to using the knee extension. The patient will be asked to do ninety degree knee flexicons before graduating to full knee extension gradually. In this phase, right after the surgery, the patient will also be encouraged to gain back control of the quadriceps as well as patellar mobility.
- Swelling: In the first two to three weeks after the surgery, there will be some amount of swelling. Usually, in the first two weeks after the surgery, the focus is on controlling and preventing any undue swelling and inflammation with elevation and ice.
- Strength and confidence: Once the initial three to four weeks are over, the focus will shift towards strengthening the core muscles with running and jogging for short periods. This will also improve the patient’s confidence in the restructured knee.
Ensure that you have a detailed discussion with your caregiver and orthopaedic specialist so that you are mentally prepared for recovery and rehabilitation.