Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in giddarbaha . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Kumarjdgg
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarjdggYour feedback matters!
I m losing hair quickly kindly suggest me a vitamin and a gud shampoo coz I also have too much dandruff.
Starving yourself can be the worst way to lose weight. Not only does this affect your health, it also slows down your metabolism to conserve energy. A slow metabolism means that the body will take longer to burn fats. This is the opposite of what is needed for weight loss. On the other hand, eating certain types of food can boost your metabolism and aid weight loss. These foods are high in nutrient value and low on fats. Let’s take a look at some of these types of food.
- Grapefruit: Eating half a grapefruit a day can make you see a rapid fall in your weight. This fruit is not only rich in vitamins and proteins but also contains a compound that can lower the hormones that affect fat storage such as insulin. Grapefruit is also 90% water and hence satiates hunger faster.
- Brown rice: Many people find it impossible to imagine a meal without rice. White rice may look nicer but brown rice is richer in fiber and healthier to eat. Brown rice also contains healthy carbs that burn fat and boost metabolism. Additionally, it has a low calorific value.
- Salmon: Of all meats, salmon is the leanest and least fattening. This rich source of protein keeps the stomach feeling satiated for longer without adding fat to your body. The best way to eat salmon for weight loss is to grill it or steam it.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in antioxidants that help burn fat and shed calories. Green tea should ideally be had without milk or sugar and in this way it also keeps the body hydrated.
- Nuts: Unroasted and unsalted nuts are a healthy snack that can help you lose weight. Nuts like almonds are rich in an amino acid known as Larginine which helps burn fat and carbs while working out. Pine nuts are rich in healthy fatty acids that subdue hunger hormones and burn abdominal fat. Pistachios are also excellent for weight loss as they are rich in fiber, proteins and healthy, unsaturated fats.
- Oats: Oats is a key element in many weight loss diets. This is because oats are high in fiber content and keep you satiated for longer. Oats also aid in digestion and help in the elimination of wastes. It also absorbs fats and hence can lower cholesterol.
- Dark chocolate: A little bit of dessert can actually aid weight loss as long as it’s dark chocolate. This type of chocolate boosts metabolism by burning fats and calories. It also helps curb the craving for sweets and salty snacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
How to cure anxiety disorder pain attack Without medication After searching over internet I found this I have sudden increase in heart rate at any situation if I am unable to complete any task.
I have spotty rash over my triceps area. It is mostly red patchy area with many little spots. I'd just like to know what caused this and how I could get rid of it?
There is a skin development on my toes. It's itchy and creating problems. How am I supposed to get rid of it? Is there a home medicine to cure it?
With age, most body organs begin to deteriorate in their function. This happens to the brain also, thereby reducing the overall speed of functioning of most organs. While slowing of bodily movement is visible, the internal organs functioning also slows down, which is not that obvious. Memory loss or dementia is one of the main manifestations of this degeneration of the brain.
Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia, and the associated symptoms includes reduced reasoning abilities and cognitive defects. Though it is seen only in the elderly, not all elderly people will have Alzheimer’s. The overall quality of life of the affected person is reduced with difficulty remembering things that were recently learned. It is a progressive disease and as it gets more severe, a full-time caretaker may be required.
Causes: The brain cells are affected by protein masses known as plaques and tangles. These hamper the way communication between the brain cells happens as well as affect nutrition from reaching all parts of the brain. This leads to shrinking of the brain, eventually leading to memory loss and other problems. There is also a strong genetic linkage, as most people with Alzheimer’s have the lipoprotein A gene.
Symptoms: Though memory loss is the most common symptom, there are other symptoms:
- Being confused about places, people, and times
- Inability to find the right words during conversations
- Regular objects are misplaced
- Becoming irritable, (in someone who was not so previously)
- Mood swings
- Personality changes
- Inability to organise thoughts
- Not able to make the right decisions
- Repetitive talks and actions
- Forgetfulness (not something the person always does)
- Difficulty with numbers (again, not something calculations
- Difficulty managing everyday tasks and minor problems
- Suspicion of others (like immediate family members and friends)
Risk factors: While age is definitely a risk factor, the fact that not all aged people develop Alzheimer’s is to be borne in mind. Other risk factors include the history of stroke, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, obesity, and poor lifestyle choices.
Diagnosis: While there is no definitive way to diagnose Alzheimer’s, symptoms along with brain scans and neuropsychological function testing are useful ways to confirm the diagnosis.
Treatment: This is aimed at two things reducing the rate of disease progression and treat (or reverse) symptoms if possible.
Cholinesterase inhibitors improve cellular communication in the brain and also manage depression and agitation. Memantine is used to slow the pace of disease progression.
In people with the disease, small changes are useful to help them with the symptoms. These include keeping essential things like keys and wallet in the same place, keep a daily diary to help them remember things, keep pictures of friends and family within visible distance. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!