Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Neetika KapilYour feedback matters!
I have a big problem that my health is not increasing my muscles are not so healthy so what can a do for that?
I am 32 old male. Every day after coming from office I am feeling tired and unable to concentrate on any work. I am not diabetic. Kindly suggest home medicine.
Hey Dr. I want to gain weight. Is there any problem if I started running. My weight starts to lose or gaining?
I am too fatty. How to decrease my weight. Please give some tips so that I will be able to reduce my weight as I am only 17 years.
My weight is less according to my height and age, I want to gain weight, what should be the diet plan ?
Hello doctors! Now i am 26 years old male. When I was 23, my body z very strong and used to have very good looking muscles, and my skin was so fair. But now. My muscles (chest, shoulders,biceps, thighs,triceps, lads,back buttocks) are weak. Im not able do exercise more tym like before, not even 20 push ups continuously. Please tell me the foods that give me 1.strong muscles, 2.fair skin, 3.healthy hair. Tell me like what food I have to take from morning to evening at what time. Like (nuts at what time, fruits at what time, breakfast at what time ,meals at what time, non veg how many times in a week, milk quantity and time. How many boiled eggs per day and at what time, exercise or yoga at what time and duration) Prepare a time table chart for me, I will blindly follow it daily.
I am 21 years old but I am very weak and slim. I took many types medicine but I have no change. What should I do. Please tell me.
I am 19 year old male. I drink daily banana shake. My question is banana shake daily eat is good or bad.? can you help me.
Vaginismus is a condition where vaginal contractions and squeezes may be caused due to pain during intercourse or due to the insertion of objects like tampons. This mildly uncomfortable condition is also characterised by spams and other symptoms like the feeling of coming up against a thick wall which can cause pain. This may be due to a variety of reasons starting from infections to anxiety. To a large extent, the treatment of this condition depends on the cause. Following are the various ways in which this condition can be treated.
- Sex Therapy: A sexologist or an expert who specialises in psychosexual medicine can help in treating this condition by conducting a series of counselling sessions where psychoanalysis will help in understanding and unravelling the cause of the condition. This may be followed by CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy. This kind of therapy usually helps in reprogramming the brain after the root cause for the condition is known.
- Exercises: During sex therapy, the doctor may also teach you various kinds of exercises and vaginal trainers that can help you in strengthening the pelvic floor and relaxing the muscles as well. These vaginal trainers are especially helpful in equipping you suitably so that you can relax your vagina and let the insertion happen. Vaginal trainers consist of four smooth balls of plastic which can be inserted with the help of lubricants to help in stretching the vagina.
- Relaxation: Getting yourself to relax is also a matter of exploration and touching, which can help you understand the kind of touch and the exact areas that make you tense. During sex therapy, you may be taught a technique known as progressive relaxation. This mode includes tensing and relaxing your muscles as you explore by inserting a finger.
- Sensate Focus: This is a part of sex therapy and involves your partner. In this method, you will be asked to abstain from sex and touch each other without going to the genitals and other private parts. This will help in better arousal and sexual stimulation.
- Surgery: The last option for treating a very severe form of this condition is to put the patient through surgery which will seek to remove endometriosis, as these growths in the womb's lining can cause a lot of pain during intercourse. Also, vaginal enlargement surgery can be carried out with the help of episiotomy.
This kind of procedure usually helps in fixing the scar tissue that may have been left from a previous procedure, which can restrict or block the vaginal path. Getting help at the right time for this condition is of great importance so as to have a normal sex life.