Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Neetika KapilYour feedback matters!
I am loosing all my hairs. I tried all type of shampoos bt can not find any positive result. I have dandruff obviously. Its not a heredity problem. Suggestions please. Thnx.
We are vegetarians & mostly vegans & I suspect we may be lacking some vital nutrients. Hence I am looking for vitamin supplements for my family especially for myself & my son 12 yrs old. Can you please advise?
I am 27 years old unmarried, I don't know wat happens to me sometimes I feel no strength in me n my hands n legs feel senseless. It's happening from past 7 to 8 months.
Hi, I want to loss my weight by a healthy diet or exercises. Please tell me what can I eat I am 20 year old and my height is'5'f. 8in. And my weight is 89 kg please help me.
Hiii, My height is around 5'10 and i am looking posh. But my problem is i am so thin like as stick . Please give me some advice and tips for getting good body.
I am 32 yrs old. My problem is suffering with fat and belly stomach. Actually I eat very low amount of food and I don't take oily foods too. Say for example if I maintain same weight for a month, and I take food much higher thn regular, immediately there will be a massive change in my weight. I was going into depression. I dont kmow what to do. Literally sometimes I wanna attempt suicide. Please save my life.
Sir I m 32 year old. I m have smoker and my weight 98 kg please suggest me how loss weight and quit smoke. Sir my left lage ligament was already braked and poor condition please help me.
Hi I'm 34 years old. My weight is 69kg after giving birth to baby she 2years 5 months. It's been 4 years of my marriage life. 31 I was around 52yr. But now I'm 69kg for past 4yr. It's not reducing at all. I tried many things pills foods stuffs. All. I feel bloated. I don't know what to eat at what time. My timings r changed a lot my sleeping time also changed I sleep around 2 clock because that's the time baby sleeps. please help me out. I have high BP too. And my gallbladder is been removed.
Sesame seeds are considered as the oldest oilseed crops in the world. They are derived from the plant of Sesamum genus. Though minuscule in comparison to other seeds, they are extremely beneficial for your health. They are very useful in the prevention of diabetes, lower blood pressure, and are also known to prevent a wide variety of cancers. In addition, sesame seeds are extremely useful for boosting the respiratory health, building strong bones, improving blood circulation, cleansing the body and in the elimination of depression and chronic stress.
They can be added as a natural ingredient in our day to day cooking and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins, minerals, and natural oils. They are also loaded with natural organic compounds such as iron, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, zinc, protein, and tryptophan. Let us have a look at some of the health benefits of the sesame seeds.
- Blood pressure: One of the primary uses of adding sesame seeds to our diet is their ability to control blood pressure. They are loaded with magnesium that aids in the prevention of hypertension, and thus can be very beneficial in keeping the blood pressure conditions under check.
- Cancer prevention: Sesame seeds are also enriched with natural antioxidants that help in cleansing the body. This criterion benefits us in the fight against cancer. Sesame seeds also do have essential vitamins and minerals that reduce the risk of cancer drastically. They also restrict the circulation of free radicals. Some of the leukemia types that can be prevented when using sesame seeds include breast, lung, pancreatic, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Bone health: Sesame seeds are loaded with impressive levels of minerals such as zinc, calcium, and phosphorous. These are essential in strengthening and repairing the bones.
- Digestion: Sesame seeds contain natural fiber and hence form a strong element in metabolism. They are also very beneficial for removing the symptoms of constipation and keeps the condition of diarrhea in check. Fiber scraps out the harmful cholesterol from our body. Indirectly, they are beneficial to your heart and prevents heart ailment such as strokes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Oral health: Sesame seeds have a strong presence of antibacterial properties within them. Due to this reason, they are best used in the treatment of mouth ulcers and gum problems. Adding sesame seeds to warm water and squishing inside the mouth can act as a natural mouth cleanser.
- Skin and hair health: Sesame seeds have rich sources of zinc, a vital component that helps in the formation of collagen, an ingredient used to strengthen the muscle tissue, hair, and skin. They are also known to be part of many face packs and have anti-aging properties. They aid in the skin tightening process and act against the wrinkles.
As a part of culinary proceedings, sesame seeds can be had in a variety of ways. They can either be dry roasted and sprinkled as a topping, or they can be added with spices and mixed into the gravy. They also can be mixed as a part of fruit and vegetable juices. Though the seeds are tiny in nature, their beneficial properties are more potent than any other food items known to man.