Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Neetika KapilYour feedback matters!
I. Am. Suffering. From. Diabetes last 5 Years. But now I am suffering frim high blood pressure. Please suggest diet.
Laparoscopy is used to diagnose a number of ailments such as ovarian cysts, endometriosis, and pelvic inflammatory diseases to name a few.
It is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body.
Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
- Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy: The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
- Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy: No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
- Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality: This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
- The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
- The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
I am so underweight and weak. I eat very much still this situation is from many years. I want to increase my weight. What I have to do.
Hello, my self Jarvis. And I am very slim student. But I want perfect body with 6 abs in 1 year .so tell me what I can do for making my perfect body .help me.
My weight is 47 kg n I am 17 years old and I eat too much but still I am unable to put on weight so what can I do to overcome this problem.
I am so weak and I want to increase my wait and a perfect body. So please give the advice, what should I do.
Hello Sir, i'm on diet but my weight not losses and same weight I maintaing well also but no use why i'm going to running morning an evening but no changes so what tablet can I use tell me the way.
She is very thin, she is suffering from low weight, small breast and late periods. Give some suggestions to weight gain, breast gain and late periods.
Why my body get very tired, I am student as my exam are coming I can not study well ,i had to sleep 7-8 hrs.
Hi Lybrate Team. Could you please confirm how can I start my day. I want to know schedule of how can I make my life healthy life. Exercise things? I want to leave my specs? Running how much km? Do I join gym? Please consult me as soon as possible. Thanks in Advance.
How much fruits intake should be done per day Which fruits should be taken to complete deficiency of iron and calcium and vitamin D.
Hello. I am 37 years old lady with hypothyroid want to reduce weight. Give me a diet plan. I do 45 min walk and meditation daily. My weight is 85 kg. How can I reduce fast ?
I am a 24 year male. Few days ago I've suffered from diarrhea, dehydration, low pressure. So how should I take care of myself now?
Instantly you will be refreshed and feel relaxed.