Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek SharmaYour feedback matters!
Age: 34 Sex: M Weight-72 kg Investigations: HLA B-27 is positive. High-ESR, CRP Alkaline Phosphate, SGOT, RDW-SD, RDW-CV, PWD, MPV, PLCR, Antimony, calcium, Vanadium Low- PH, Iron, MCHC, Bismuth, 25-OH vitamin, Vitamin B-12, Haemoglobin All the Test Reports are Normal/ Negative associated with following symptomsincluding Immunoglobulin A, G, M, eGFR, ACCP, ANA (titre, screening), ANA, BUN, BUN/Creatinine ratio, Creatinine serum, Uric Acid, blood glucose, calcium, sodium, potassium, chloride, phosphorus, RA factor, ASO, Complement-3, Xray Chest Adult, whole abdomen ETC. Confirmed Ankylosing Spondylitis With (?) Fibromyalgia Bilateral sacroiliac joint show hypointensity along the iliac side on both T1-weighted and T2-weighted images in subarticular location suggestive of focal sclerosis. Small erosions seen along bilateral articular margins. Negative for local areas of T2 STIR hyperintensities to suggest local oedema. MRI SI joints with screening of lumbosacral spine shows: Features to suggest bilateral sacroiliitis as described. Symptoms: Musculoskeletal pain Color and smell of urine changes frequently. 3 .Mood swing and do not like rush, hard smell, noisy sound, light and party-function. Sensitivity to loud noises or bright lights. 4. Memory loss, cognitive difficulties, unable to concentrate. 5. Pain and swelling in any part of body (Especially in joint or near to joint). 6. Pain area may change in days, weeks or months (any two of neck, hip, lower back, upper back knee ,ankle, chest bone etc.). Affected Part’s temperature high. 7. Heatingaffectedpart, andproperdigestion,passinggasandbodymassagerelievesymptoms. 8. Chronic, diffuse, sharp, throbbing, or severe pain in muscles, tendons, and ligaments around the joints and near to joints. It migrates over the body. 9. Constipation, passing excessive amounts of gas always, gastrointestinal reflux diseases, foul smell from mouth, frequent urination 10. Feeling tired and weakness, fatigue, Unknown fear 11. Swelling is rational to pain intensity. If pain is superficial swelling disappear. 12. Muscle soreness, or muscle spasms 13 Sensitivity to cold ,weather change, stodger and other’s behavior, sleep and bowel movement, Irritability 14. Joint stiffness (sometimes joints stop complete movement of body part) 15. If problem persist more than a month weight gains 5 kg. History: All the problem persist from childhood. symptoms change per year. Intensity of problems increasing Rapidly in last 10 years. Father having same symptoms. (from age of 20 to 55)
About one month ago I had suffered from dengue now I am fit but I have pain in my right knee and other joints. Please suggest me treatment.
- low body mass index
- low bone density
- previous fracture
- cigarette smoking
- alcohol consumption
- family history
- low dietary calcium and vitamin d intake
- prolonged bed rest or physically inactivity
- certain medications like steroids and anti-thyroid drugs
- certain illness like rheumatoid arthritis, hyperthyroidism etc
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 day's and I'm having a several back pain, triad multiple home remedies and massages but don't work any where, what to do? For this problem. Please help me.
How should I rectify my dental problems like repetitive cavities and plaque with Ayurveda. I also feel pain in my finger joints and knees when I wake up. I was sick due to mosquito bites in September and October I caught cold. Nothing came in medical but weak liver. Please guide.
I am having pain in my outer abdominal muscle and sometimes I feel like unease. Always feeling congestion in chest also. Drowsiness in head. Please suggest me what should I do n what medicine should I intake.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.