Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul GuptaYour feedback matters!
I had an ankle ligament sprain or injury on 31.12. 2015 and got plastered for 1month. Now its removed and my doctor directed to walk. Now 40 days over. Still I can't walk properly because a small pain still existing when applying force. Slight swelling also there. I'm taking medicines tendon and Indomethacin Tab's. When will I can walk properly, go upstairs and run? What should I do next? Any more treatment is required? At what stage the surgical treatment is considered?
Hi i am 30 year old female suffering from severe back pain. I visited my doctor where i've given birth to my two kids, she suggested me some calcium tablets and says do some exercises n my immunity levels are very low. Some times my knees also give me problem unable to climb stairs n back pain persists since long time now. When i've given birth to my first kid back pain has gone after one year, second kid birth its 18 months now still back pain is not reducing i am afraid. As doctor suggested and few browsing in net it says at 30 years of age we loose calcium in our body n bones become weak. So I started morning walking so that it gives strength to my bones but my leg pains have become more. What do you'll say, please suggest me some solution. Thank you and waiting for your reply.
I have this problem since September 2015. I was sitting on floor on my feet without any other support when I suddenly felt pain in lower back on left side as if something was stretched there. I have had x ray and doctor says my spine is perfectly normal. I have had physiotherapy twice and acupressure as well but my problem is not properly cured. I always feel discomfort in my back when I bend forward and I can't do exercise like before and I am gaining weight. Also now I sometimes feel discomfort on right side also. I want know can it be treated or will be like this always as 1 year has already passed and can some food preferences cure or aggregate the problem?
Hello doctor, I am 22 yrs old. I had a neck and back pain when I was using a laptop. So please give a remedy for this.
I am 59 years old and have back pain for the last few months what could be the reason and how can I get rid of it.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Tips for backache:
Heavy objects should be pushed rather than pulled.
The weight of the objects should be taken in your bent legs and arms and not in your back.
During an acute attack sleep with a pillow under the knees.
Choose shoes that offer good support in the arch and have low, but not flat, heels.
Prop up one foot on a box or low stool when you're standing for a long time.
Use a chair that provides support for your back, or tuck a little pillow behind your lower back.
Tips to improve balance/alignment/motion:
Lift your leg so your thigh is parallel to the ground while touching a wall. Hold it for five breaths.
For alignment, move side to side while sitting on a balance ball.
For motion, try moving forward and backward on the ball.