Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin TyagiYour feedback matters!
Hi, One of my friends has a long neck and my brothers neck is short. He wants to increase his neck a bit so that it will give him nice look and provides him some height. My question is, whether it is possible to increase the neck length. Please suggest some exercises or suggestions if it is possible. Thank you.
Knee pain in only one leg. My age is 55 yrs and wt is 56 kg. After taking multivitamins for 1 month & started taking calcium tablets for 12 days, I am feeling better.
I am 3 0 years old I have backache since 2 months I personally used ointment last 2 days but its paining. What should I do?
My name is mahender age 27 years, weight 97 kg. Some time back pain comes with heavy pain and I can't stand at that time what is the reason.
I'm 33years old i am suffering from gout last 6 years. Taking tablet ciploric 300mg in alternate days fell very dull and pain in legs. Sir what can I do?
My Problem is that i'm suffering from back pain. Its happening since last 5 year, I have checked it 4-5 doctors who told there is problem on Bone density. So how can I get relief from Back Pain.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work for long term low back pain due to disc problem?
Residing in home how I get rid from weight and back pain. I am doing exercises regularly but nothing happens.
Severe pain on right hand between shoulder and elbow which triggers more at night . Doctor diagnosed it as frozen shoulder suggested physiotherapy excersise and ultra sound etc Following suggestion since last one month . Not much improvement . Can it be pain due to some other reason ? Pllease comment.
I am 21 and in profound depression add since 3 yrs. Am unable get back to orthodox state. Can you help me with that? I get distracted easily as well.
My uric acid test's result is 6.39. What should I do now. I have pain in my whole joint and I am only 21 years old.
My grandfather is 75 years. He is having pain in his legs. He is also having cough. We had tried all home remedies but no progress in his health. What should we do to treat his cough?
Swelling in foot. Cause: riding bike and continuously applying brakes and bottom part of right thumb the ground hard when I stopped the bike and swelling started.
Ankle Pain From last 9 Months, (age-38 Male). (Ankle X-RAY IS OK) MRI REPORT SUMMARY AS UNDER :- 1- SUBCHONDRAL CYSTIC CHANGES SEEN AT MEDIAL AND LATERAL ASPECT OF TALAR DOME WITH ADJACENT MARROW OEDEMA AND OVERLYING chandra HYPERINTENSITY AND IRREGULARITY AS SUGGESTIVE OF STAGE-IIA OSTEOCHONDRAL INJURY OF TALUS. 2- NO EVIDENT SEPARATION OF THE OSTEOCHONDRAL FRAGMENT OR LOOSE BODY FORMATION 3- MILD ANKLE JOINT EFFUSION 4- NO EVIDENT OF LIGAMENT SPRAIN OR TENDON TEAR. THANKS.
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.