Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VineetYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years male. I am having small dark spot due to pimples all over my face. Please suggest me the name of products that can be beneficial in reducing dark spot and enhance fairness as well.
I have hair loss with past 6 months. I used minoxidil solution but it has no change in my hair. Density is low. Pls how to growth hair on density.
I have oily sensitive skin which breaks often. please suggest me a health package which will transform my skin which change with seasons and also which get rid of acnes, gives glow, rids dark circles, scars, facial hairs and I want permanent result package. please suggest me.
I am suffering from cold and feeling shivering even with little cough. Digestion process is also not going well and felling little headache? What should I do? What types of food should I eat? Unable to sleep well.
Constant hair fall and I have no beard on my face, also I am 23 years old but I am not getting beard, please suggest me something for this.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.
I'm having pcos my menstrual cycle is just only for 2-3 days, menses are regular but I'm afraid if I'm gonna have early menopause? My reports are in the documents plss help.
Mother is the first Teacher, guardian , Protector of a child. Rightly Said'. the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world'. our Mom taught us the art of healthy eating at an very early age. we all siblings relishes , enjoys , eats different variety and tastes of food items. So this recipe is Directly from My MOM's Kitchen smile emoticon
You will know that How a simple IDLI with Calorie Filled Chutney can be made into a very Nutritious, Creative , and Low calorie healthy SNACK..
Colorful Veg Rawa idly
2 cup rvaa (suji)
2 cup curd
Salt for taste
1 Capsicum (sharply chopped)
1/2 cup cauliflower (chopped)
1/4 cup green peas
2 green chillis (chopped)
1 inch ginger (chopped)
1 tsp channa dal
1/2 tsp mustard leaves
Whisk the curd and add rawa, Whisk the MIX very well, so that lumps are not formed. Now add water and salt into it along with chopped vegetables, ginger, green chilli and coriander leaves. Leave the side mixture for 15-20 minutes. Now add baking soda into the mixture after 20 minutes and mix well. Pour 2 cup water into the cooker and put it on the heat. Grease the idli stand with little oil and pour the mixture in each blocks. Now place this stand into the cooker. Close the lid of the cooker and the whistle from it. Within 8-10 minutes the idli will get properly steamed from inside. You can easily make 10-12 idli at one time depending on the size of the idli stand. Check the idli with the fork. If it comes out clean then the idli is ready to serve. Take out the stand from the cooker and let it cool down. Take out the idli's from the stand and put them on the plate. Serve the Veg Rawa Idli with chutney
Channa Curry leave chutney
2 to 3 tbsp. Chana Roasted
8 large sprigs of curry leaves
1 small piece of ginger or garlic
¼ tsp. cumin
2 to 3 Red chills or green chilies
Lemon juice or tamarind as wish
Salt as needed
Oil 1 tsp
½ tsp mustard seed
Soak tamarind in little warm water Blend Roasted Chana, Curry leaves, Ginger, Garlic, Cumin powder, Green chilli and Tamarind everything together with enough water. Heat a tsp oil, add mustard seeds when it sputters, pour the seasoning on the chutney. curry leaves chutney is ready to serve.In 5 min you have a tasty low calorie High Protein Chutney ready..
Hi, I met with an accident in 2007. My left knee ACL got complete teared. Is it necessary to reconstruct ACL for future, If yes can you please tell me the procedure, cost of the reconstruction surgery and recovery time.
Sir, early morning some some smell coming mouth before brushing? This is common problem or not? How to overcome this problem? I am trying mouth wash twice a day, no use? Please tell me some useful tip?
I had sex with my gf and she is not having her period we consulted a gynaeco and its negative she had given some medicine is there still any fear.
I have problem of per eject it taken only few seconds and also not getting full Ericsson. Am not able to get in to sex with my wife as it embarrassing to me. Also from few months my urine quantity got reduced. please let me know what's the solution to it.
I have lot of pores and black marks (scars) on face. How to get clear skin? Specify me a treatment or medicine to use or follow.
Concentrated pain in the neck can be especially tormenting. Before you look for a cure for this pain and start treating it, it is important that you try and find out the underlying cause behind it as well. Contacting a physiotherapist in time will allow you not only to avoid any and every side effect posed by neck pain, but also assist you to get good riddance from it.
Causes of Neck Pain:
There can be multiple causes of neck pain. The treatment of the same depends wholly on the factor that is causing the pain. Some of these causes of neck pain include
- Misaligned hips,
- Misaligned Spine,
- Misaligned shoulders,
- A constantly forward-tilted head,
- Lack of movement of the head from one specific position,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the upper back,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the neck region, etc.
- It is all these factors and a few more that end up resulting in stiffening of muscles in and around the neck and causing you intermediate to unbearable pain.
Side effects of neck pain:
Neck pain also has some side effects, which includes temporary loss of consciousness, nausea, vomiting, blackouts, temporarily blurred vision, headache, spondylitis, etc.
Exercises for neck pain:
Neck exercises are a predominant part of the treatment extended by every physiotherapist, to cure neck pain. Some of the most vital and effective exercises for neck pain are listed below.
- Frog: Funny as it way sounds, the frog is one of the best exercises when it comes to treating neck pain. All you have to do is lie down on the floor with your knees apart, your feet joined, your hands laid upward on the floor at a 45-degree angle to your body and just stay there in that position for two minutes. This will force your back to arch naturally, slowly giving some relief to your neck.
- Sitting floor: Try sitting floor for neck pain. All you have to do is sit straight with your back rested on a wall, with your legs laid straight forward. Bring together your shoulder blades and bend to help them meet your knees while curling the toes outward to optimal. Stay in this position for a good 3 minutes, without bending the legs.
- Static wall: Lie down on the floor with your bottom against a wall and your legs up it. You can always scoot back a bit if there is the slightest of discomfort. The aim here is to help the tail bone lie comfortably on the floor. Tighten your thigh muscles but curling your toes outward and pointing your feet straight out from its previous position. Maintain this position for 3 minutes for maximum effect.
- Static back: The static back is the most common and most helpful exercise for neck pain. All you got to do is lie down on the floor, while placing your legs on an elevated surface, such as an ottoman or a chair at a 45-degree angle to your body. Now put your arms at an angle of 45 degrees to your body as well, only sideways on your shoulder. Follow this position by lifting your palms and staying in that position for five to ten minutes.
All these exercises are aimed to positively influence one muscle or the other in and around the neck region and to help you get rid of that pain. Consult a physiotherapist first, and he/she will advise you on the best neck pain exercises.