Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vineet
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VineetYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am taking swasth vardhak ayurved waight gainer capsule since last 10 days,my qsn is how long can I take this capsule is there any side effect.And I also want to increase my appetid.I am doing work out in gym 4 times a week thats why I am asking this qsn please give your best suggestion ? thanks.
I noticed a dark colour on my hand. A small part of the skin turned in dark colour. I do have a photo but don't know how to upload.
I have a left the side pain from last 2 months. I went to doctor but they tell its due to gas problem but till now it is not cured. From top to bottom fully left side I have a pain in chest. Leg and brain but only on the left side. Can you suggest me the best cure to for that.
I am 25 years old female. Suddenly I got beaten on my throat on one side. I felt the pain up to my stomach. Now there is a slight fever and pain in my throat.
I am suffering from migraine from the past 2 years. I'm consulting doctor but the medicines aren't working. Vision blur and blackout happens several times a day. It's getting really tough to tolerate this pain.
Hi I want to know how can I lose my weight I have tummy fat belly fat and my stomach layer is thick and tight so please help me in reducing my weight. I would highly appreciate response. Regards, Sunita Singh.
I have tinny acnes on my chest its itching when sweated, please give some prescription and suggestions.
Infertility or trouble conceiving is getting more common among couples. Sometimes we might hear advice from friends and family or get emails on the best ways to overcome this problem. Most often this information is unhelpful and wrong. Listed below are some of the myths about infertility:
- You need to be relaxed: Chronic stress can cause infertility but the condition itself is medical. Whereas a relaxing vacation can help if infertility is being caused by stress it might be useful to first get a thorough check-up to rule out any medical conditions.
- Infertility is a woman’ problem: Infertility affects both men and women and is not just a woman’s issue. In woman conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis, family history and pelvic issues can have an impact on fertility. Whereas in men conditions such as surgery or infections can cause infertility. Infertility in a couple can be caused by either the male or female factors or a combination of both. In some cases, the cause of infertility can remain unexplained
- Age: It is a well-known and proven fact that a woman’s fertility decreases between the ages of 32 to 37 years, there is a decrease in the quality and quantity of eggs produced. However, the rates of male infertility also increase with age. A decrease in semen volume and motility can be experienced by men over the age of 40 years
- Health does not impact fertility: A healthy diet and a weight as close to your ideal weight play an important role in helping you conceive. Being overweight will not only reduce your chances of conceiving but can also pose several health risks for the mother and child such as gestational diabetes and a risk of heart disease. Overweight expectant mothers also have a greater risk of miscarriage.
- Infertility is not a cause for concern if you already have a child: As mentioned above, age is an important factor to consider when dealing with infertility. In addition to age, certain other changes such as weight gain and internal complications caused by the earlier pregnancy can have an impact on getting pregnant a second time.
- Birth control increases the risk of infertility: The use of birth control methods such as pills are necessary if a woman does not wish to get pregnant. But when you stop birth control options the menstrual cycle will regulate and you should not have too much trouble conceiving.
- Breastfeeding will prevent you from getting pregnant: This is not true for all women. According to experts, you need to check if the following are also present: a) complete lack of a period after delivery, b) the baby is only being breastfed and not on any other liquids or solid food c) the baby is less than 6 months
- It’s easy to get pregnant: For couples that are 35 years and below, the chances of getting pregnant is about 20% each month. The conditions necessary for a woman to get pregnant would also have to be right. The sperm would need to reach and fertilize the egg at the peak of ovulation when the endometrial lining is the thickest. Therefore timing and conditions are crucial.
- Certain foods and sex positions will help you get pregnant: This is just not true. It can also not help in determining the sex of the child.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!