Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay GuptaYour feedback matters!
My both feet have burning sensation and slight pain on top of the feet. Could you please let me know the reason and and cure for this.
Im 25 year male , for the past few years im suffering from knee pain when I sit for a long time or when ever I fold my knee while sitting I hear a audible "tick sound" and in some time while walking I can just feel "tick" sound in my legs but while walking or sitting its not paining but when I sit for long time and while im getting up its paining a lot.
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last two months. What should I do to cure my disease? Please reply as fast as possible to me. I will be waiting for your reply.
Sir my father 68 years old Past history 2009 pressure stroke right side paralysis he is a diabetic patient also in the year 2015 he had gallbladder operation its successful year 2016 he experience back pain we diagnosis through MRI than we found that there is fracture in L1 in spinalcord we operate on 4th april 2016 it is also successful but after complete bed rest his protein level decrease as well as albumin dec. And fluid from in stomach and swelling of leg and hand doctor said its a sign of infection till now he is in unconscious () no sensation he is in ventilation. PLEASE HELP MY FATHER.
I have a back pain since many days but I also workout daily but I got no solution. Can you please suggest?
I am suffering from fibromyalgia and I have consulted physiotherapy. acupuncture but there is no improvement so please kindly advice me what to do.
From last few days I feel pain while I go to potty. I feel pain in my back and when I wash it after completing then I feel something swollen up near the hole from where the waste comes out. I feel pain in washing that area and when I sit then also I feel pain and while walking also. The swollen part fells me round in shape and it pains a lot while doing potty. Though I think blood never came till now from that region. I think it is piles. Please help me to recognise it. I am 17 years old boy.
My mother is above 50 year old and it has joints pain, and its feel cold always in hands and pain in elbow. So please advice.
I AM 26 YR OLD LADY. SUFFERING FROM THYROID. USING MEDICINE SINCE 2 YEAR. HOW CAN I CHECK MY THYROID. NOW I AM SUFFERING FROM KNEE JOINT PAIN. PLEASE SUGGEST THE MEDICINE.
My husband was operated for tumer in spinal cord, and after a fall in bathroom he is bedridden since june2007. Can he recover?
For how long and at what intervals should testoviron injections should be administered to an adult male of 40 years, for growth of body muscle and thick mustache?
Sir my back is paining from almost a week now. It started from lower side left side and now increasing and paining more while movements and bending or sitting or getting up. Please advice. Do I need to go to doctor or some home treatment is enough. Please help.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.