Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in loni. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VickyYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old and im suffering for backache from last 12 months. I have been used pain relief ointment and tablets but no result. What should I do now?
Yesterday night, I seen lots of movies late night and when I am in very sleepy state. I switch off TV and light start relaxing to sleep. But because I walked to switch off TV and light I lost my sleepy state. So I was just thinking and relaxing by closing my eyes. Suddenly, my whole body start to become heavy and I can not move them. But my brain was totally active and I was thinking and feeling what is happening. It felt like I got paralyzed and can not do anything. When I release this perfectly I forcefully moved my hands and body and then only they moved. And I woke up. When I search about this in internet I see a term sleep paralysis. Is this a sleep paralysis. Should I get some medications for this. I am 18 now.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.
I am 24 years old men. I want to grow a thick beard but unfortunately I have got very little beard. I take biotin tablets for beard growth. It is not giving any result. Please suggest me what to do.
If I take whitening injections, will the effect be permanent or will I be dark again as soon as I go out in sun.
I am 21 year old. I used to study for 12 hours and I put excessive pressure on mind to capture the things. This caused headache and dizziness all the time. This headache is from past 1.5 year. Now I lay on the bed all the time and cannot do any work due this headache. This headache is created by me due excess study and pressure on mind. What should I do? Help me sir.
Is it fine to do gym during periods? Is any precaution required in terms of what exercises need not be done? I currently go for yoga classes but m told that I should not do it for at least first 3 days of menstruation as the flow is quite heavy. Now I am planning to switch to gymming and it gets a little awkward in consulting the trainer during periods. Please advise.
I am losing my hair more nowadays and my hair is becoming more thin. May I know how to get rid of this?
How can I reduce weight? I have very bad habit of eating junk food? So please recommend me some excise so I can reduce weight?
I am 16 years old. I have pain at my right side of back. I am suffering for 1 years. I feel this pain when I sit on chair for long (ie. In school) and if I down my neck, the pain increases.
She didn't come the periods on the date, its late by 15 days from her periods day. Is she is pregnant?
Pimples on my face is a very big problem for me. There are too many dangerous pimples on my face with lots of pain. Please provide me a proper solution.
I hv diabetes and I am around 93 khs 41 years want to go for a diet programme can you please suggest me why programme should I go for.
I had sex with my gf after 1 day from her period. After 2 days she took an unwanted 72. There is any chance for her to getting pregnant.
How much cost in undescended testicle surgery and how much time its takes in recovery. Is it any serious problem not having surgery at this age of, 25.
Know how Holistic approach helps to treat individuals as a separate entity