Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veenu GoelYour feedback matters!
I have dental problem whenever I try to eat something there is very much problem. Due which my head is paning.
I am 20 years old I am facing problem with my teeth, I have pain with my molar teeth. So, what can I do?
Hello Doctor, I see yellow stains in tooth. I dnt drink or smoke. I brush regularly, What is the remedy? Recently seeing myself so close to observe this. I'm 31 male and really worried on this. Regards.
I am 26 years old and have a bad odour coming form mouth. Tried using mouthwash but lasts only for 5 min. Even if I brush my teeth and tongue the fresh smell does not last for long time. Its totally embarrassing as my job depends o oral communication.
I am 57 and suffering from dental disease peoria, mouth smell badly some times bleeding started from gums and I am very much afraid of dentist. Please advise me for treatment which I can took at home.
I have a pro that my tongue can't sense all taste. I referred some doctors but no use can you please help?
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"
My tooth are sensitive it has cavity problem also. I cant take normal water and hot tea. Few years ago one teeth was broken automatically.
I am 21 yrar old boy with serious bad brearth. I am having this for about 5 years. How can you help me?
I am 24 years old. I started chewing tobacco in my school days. But last few months I am not using any tobacco product. Today I found that there were white spots in my gums in corner side. And as I know It can be a symptoms of oral cancer so I would like to know that should I take a checkup for oral cancer. And if yes than what will be the charges.
What is All-On-6?
Six implants placed in a completely teeth-less jaw, providing a secure and optimal support for a fixed bridge/denture. It is the most Comprehensive, Successful, Safe, Simpler, for completely missing teeth.
* Using Nobel Biocare (Sweden) / Alphadent (Netherlands) Implants with Life Time Warranty (Scientifically documented over a decade).
** Upto 14 fixed metal free Zirconium ceramic teeth per jaw.
*** If more than 35N torque achieved on placement of implants.
Phases of All-on-6 Dental Implant Procedure
The entire process of treatment includes two phases. However, after your first visit, your ugly, broken teeth will be gone, you will have your implants in place, and you will leave smiling with a beautiful temporary set of teeth.
– Diagnosis and planning with panoramic x-rays/ CBCT scans – Necessary health checks. – Tooth extraction (if required) and dental implant placement, followed by immediate provisional denture (fixed).
The temporary bridge is replaced with the final full mouth metal free Zirconium crown and Bridge.
Benefits of All-on-6 Immediate Function Dental Implants
Suitable for almost all bone quantities.
None or very small bone graft required.
Simple and good predictability from a surgical perspective
Well-balanced prosthetic support for an immediate function procedure
Attractive prosthetic solution, Immediate Function & fixed prosthesis
No healing time required prior to functioning
Fast , fixed and cost effective.
I have gum bleeding and I am using soft brush. I consulted a doctor and he gave one paste to brush with. But the bleeding still continues.
Here are few myths and common queries that our patients ask us regarding mouthwashes:
1. All mouthwashes are equal:
Mouthwashes can be classified as cosmetic and therapeutic. Rinsing with cosmetic mouthwash will loosen bits of food from your teeth, lessen bacteria in mouth, temporarily reduce bad breath and leave a refreshing taste in your mouth. These products can't make a greater claim than that. Therapeutic mouthwashes contains active ingredients like chlorhexidine, fluorides, cetylperidinium etc, which have proven active against fighting plaque and bacteria (s) in mouth for longer duration.
2. Mouthwash is harmless:
Many mouthwashes contains high amount of alcohol which may cause dry mouth and ironically in turn causing bad breath. Alcohol free mouthwashes are also available. Active ingredients like chlorhexidine causes temproary altered taste in mouth and is not recommended to be used for longer duration.
3. Mouthwash cures bad breath:
Mouthwashes temporarily curtains bad breath. Causes of bad breath are variable and should be accessed before unjustified use of mouthwashes.
4. Mouthwash can replace brushing:
Mouthwash acts as an add-on, not replacement for brushing and flossing. Use of mouthwash in conjunction with brushing and flossing will improve overall personal oral hygiene.
5. A little swish will do:
Generally we swish mouthwash in a few seconds because of its bitter taste or lack of knowledge. Mouthwash should be diluted as per the instructions given by the manufacturer and should be swished vigorously for 30 seconds.