Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
In my neighbor there is a little girl 2 years old. Her legs are not normal. Wide out while she walks. The family is really poor, but the child is really cute They showed her to govt hospital, they have jst taken blood for results. Could you please help or advice,
Actually I have a daughter. She is 5 plus. She is very aggressive. Most of the times she becomes very rigid and behaves very bad.
My aunty run out from milk after gave the birth to a child. So please suggest how develop the milk again for feeding baby.
Hello doctor, My question is that my sister in law is recently diagnosed with hepatitis-B and she has also born a baby too, which is about 6 months old now. All the time she is feels feverish and weakness too. So pls. As we came to know that it's a very dangerous and infectious disease. So pls. Suggest us that what precautions n stand we should take!
One of my 8 months old twin son did not breastfeed from day one so I gave him prenan. Everything was ok till 1st month then suddenly one day he vomited. After 2 days he vomited again. I took him to his pediatrician who prescribed perinorm. But the chemist mistakenly gave me azithromycin. Which I gave him for 3 days x 3 times. My baby' s vomiting worsened after that. He started vomiting 4 - 5 times a day. And did not take his feed easily. As if he is never hungry. Till now he do not like to be fed and if fed anyhow, he vomits. It' s 7 months now but he has no relief from his vomits. His weight gain is about 200-250 gms per month.
Hi my question is what cause phlegm in babies. & what precautions should one take at home for 5 months old babies?
My son 1 year and 5 months old he suffered from cystic fibrosis. Still we are continuing medicine. My son weight s only 6.5 kg. What can I do for weight gaining?
My child is 1 year and 3 months old but he can not walk only stands and only walk with my support doctor suggest its lack of vitamin D which fulfilled by vitamin d injection kindly advise me for this problem.
What is the correct age for babies to stop breastfeed? does weaning increase weight? best solid food for babies?
Sir my daughter is premature baby (6 months 15 days pregnancy) birth weight 980 gm. Now she is 7th month and her weight is 4.2 kg. She is feeding only mother milk. Sir now what we do for diet or treatment, her weight is very poor.
Hello sir or madam my daughter felt from standing active and her head has some swelling bur now she has no swelling she had vomiting after 3 hours no blood in ear and nose have asked the some question like school name class teacher name tution madam name is there any serious issues BUT NOW IS 24 hours HAS COMPLETE SHE IS EATING WELL PLAYING WELL NO VOMITING IS TILL THE NOW I HAS ASKED ONY YEAR QUESTION SHE GAVE ME RIGHT answer NO PAIN BUT WHEN I PRESSED SHE HAVE SWELLING ONLY little BIT swelling IS THAT GUD ANY serious issue IS THERE.
My baby is 8 months ,he is still not started crawling. Is it normal ,or he getting any vitamin deficiency. Please answer.
Hello doctor, My 10 months old infant is passing very hard stool that too not passing completely. I am giving more water but still the same thing is happening please suggest what to do.
Infant mortality is still very high in India.
40% infant mortality occurs in first 30 days of birth.
50% of these death can be prevented by simple measure like cleanliness,hand hyegine, preventing hypothermia and breast feeding, which require just public education and awareness.
Important causes of maternal mortality are anaemia,preeclapsia,eclapsia.sepsis and post partumhaemorrage.
These can be prevented by early institutional care,early registration for pregnancy care and institutional delivery.
My grand daghter age one and half year old suffering from formation of stone in her stool and trouble in passing out stool.
Children are more susceptible to health problems as their immunity is still developing and along with frequent infections such as fever or stomach problems, skin problems are a common affliction. Most skin problems within children are a manifestation of the underlying conditions such as allergies or other sicknesses. Some of the common skin allergies and problems are mentioned here.
- Heat Rash or Prickly Heat: This is possibly the most common skin condition that children are generally afflicted by. These are small red bumps on the skin which look like minute pimples. It is caused due to the blockage of the pores and excessive sweating due to hot weather or wearing warm clothes.
- Ringworm: Unlike the name, this condition isn’t actually caused by the infection from a worm. Ringworm is named so due to the ring that forms on the skin which is scaly, inflamed, red in color and can be quite itchy. It is mostly caused by a fungus that lives on the skin. Ringworms are mostly passed through skin to skin contact.
- Chickenpox Rashes: Although there are vaccines that have minimized the occurrence of this disease, it still occurs from time to time. One of the tell-tale signs of this disease are the rashes that may develop all over the body which is accompanied by fever. Although, these may go away, some marks from the rashes may remain and it is important to take care so that they don’t leave any mark behind.
- Eczema: This is another very common skin condition that afflicts many kids and is usually attributed to allergies and asthma. The typical symptoms usually include a patch of raised skin which is inflamed and red. Children often complain about excessive itching and the affected skin tends to be quite dry. Although topical medications are useful, curing or treating the underlying symptoms shows remarkable improvement.
- Impetigo: This is a type of bacterial infection which primarily occurs around the mouth and nose but repeated scratching can spread it around other parts of the body as well. In this condition, red sores or blisters may develop on the skin and then develop a yellow crust which may even ooze fluid sometimes. It is mostly spread by the use of objects such as toys and clothing items or even towels. Antibiotics may be required to treat this condition.
- Allergic reactions or contact dermatitis: Another very common skin problems that affect kids, this occurs as a reaction to certain chemicals such as those found in certain foods, soaps, plants or insects which may either cause a lesion or an inflamed area on the skin. In some cases, it may form blister, although all of these will go away on their own. However, if it persists for more than a week or two or if it is extremely painful, you should immediately take your child to the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.