Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vaijana Dobhal
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vaijana DobhalYour feedback matters!
My son is of 12 days n is yellowish on body n eyes his jaundice reports r normal then what is the reason for this. Is there any thing serious about it.
1. Limit your child's consumption of sugar sweetened beverages
2. Encourage the consumption of fruits and vegetables
3. Eat meals together as a family as often as possible
4. Limit eating out especially at fast food restaurants
5. Adjust portion sizes appropriately as per their age
6. Limit TV and computer time to less than two hours.
Hello Dr. My daughter is of 7 months and my problem is that my daughter tongue is always white due to milk how I can clean her tongue.
My 7 year old son still bed wets 3 to 4 times at night. Even if he sleeps for 2 hours in the afternoon he bedwets. Wen he was few months old he had recurring episodes of UTI. A urologist did MCU and the report was normal. After the age of 1 he never had UTI. But bedwetting continues even in summers. Please advise He has hard and irregular motions as well!
I had my normal delivery using tools. And My newborn baby had its jaundice test when she was 5 days old and the bilirubin levels were high, so she was in phototherapy for 4 days. And as the doctor said it came to normal level, we was discharged. But now as she is 15 days old. I could still see her eyes are pale Yellow sometimes. Some said it is normal and will fade as she grows. But then am panicked. Is it normal? What should be concerned?
My daughter is 6 years old, she suffered from saline infection after her premature birth in right arm. We already operated plastic surgery two times in pgi chandigarh but still growth of the arm is not as left arm and scar is wide please suggest us what to do ?
My bf ejaculated there while I was wearing my panty as well as hot pant. It was done on 1st of february. Then on that month I had my periods on around 15 th of february. Everything was fine bt in this month that is on march my normal date is 25 th march bt still now my periods does not occurred! I there any chance that I am pregnant! though after that ejaculation I had my periods normally. This month was my exam month. So I am very tensed nw. Pls rely fast!
While the decision to breastfeed or not to is a personal one, however, it is known to have a number of benefits for both the baby and the mother. Ideally, a newborn baby should be fed only mother’s milk for the first six months of his or her life. This not only provides a nutritious diet for the infant, but it can also protect the baby from a number of diseases that could affect them now and in the years to come.
Here are a few reasons a mother should breastfeed her baby
- Well balanced nutrition: Mother’s milk is better than any form of infant formula. This is because it contains the perfect mix of vitamins, proteins and fats essential for your baby’s growth. Also, these nutrients are made available to the baby is easy to digest form which increases the amount of nutrition absorbed by the baby’s body. By breastfeeding a baby, the chances of them being overweight in their later years is also reduced.
- Immunity booster: Along with nutrients breast milk is also rich in antibodies that protect your baby against viral and bacterial infections. Breastfeeding a baby reduces their risk of suffering from asthma and other allergies in future and also reduces the frequency of ear infections, respiratory diseases and diarrhea.
- Better bonding: When a baby is being breastfed it is held close to the mother’s body and skin to skin contact is established. This benefits both the baby and the mother and helps build a strong bond between them. For the baby, this skin to skin contact builds a sense of security and for the mother, breastfeeding the baby can help deal with postpartum depression and make her feel connected to the baby.
- Helps the mother recover: Breastfeeding helps the mother get her body back to its pre-pregnancy condition faster. This is because breastfeeding burns calories and hence helps the mother lose pregnancy weight faster. It also triggers the release of hormones such as oxytocin which reduce uterine bleeding after delivery and help the uterus get back to its original size.
When breastfeeding a baby it is important to recognize when the baby is hungry and feed him or her before they start crying. Typically an infant should feed on each breast for 10-20 minutes at a stretch. It is also important to be patient and comfortable while breastfeeding so as to allow milk to flow evenly and to prevent fatigue.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!