Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Tanmay BansalYour feedback matters!
Wonderful experience Dr.tanmay bansal is best doctor for me bcoz he analyzed my problem about my nose and healing in very less time therefore this is the wonderful experience in my whole life.
R Prakash Gahtori
My mother got the frequent nasal bleeding problem, Dr Tanmay has been very kind and supportive to help her out through Video calling and advised to take some medicine, on SOS . After reaching in his clinic he has diagnosed the problem . Thanks Dr Tanmay now my mom is fine now
I visited Dr Tanmay for my chronic ear pain and allergic rhinitis. He talked to me and explained my problem in simple words. He is very polite and a great human being. M highly satisfied with the treatment given.i would recommend others too to visit Dr Tanmay.
I know Dr Bansal for last 5 years. He's very experienced and friendly doctor. Highly recommended
Top doctor good in behavior and speking treatment is very good
Best doctor, He guide patient perfectly with best treatment.
My experience was awesome.. He is skillful and good doctor.
Arun Kumar Choudhary
He is very passionate and cooperative. .
Received good treatment and advice.
Treatment suggested was great
Uttam Singh Rawat
My daughter age of 6 years 8 months, taking breath with mouth while sleeping time and snoring heavily most of the time. Could you please suggest me what we have to do?
My friends body temperature gets up and down she had pain in her throat continuously can she do the thyroid test.
I am a 21 year old guy. I live in nashik for my education and my home is in Mumbai. I came home last week, I'm having headache and my throat gets jammed in the morning as well. I'm having mild cough and cold also.
I was having cough for 2 weeks and today morning I had severe pain on fore head. Like its tightening amd looses. Is there any remedy for the cough to be completely removed from the sinusitis?
2 days onwards I have full cold and headache while am getting cold I got teeth and ear pain also why.
What are the chances of getting cold while drinking fridge water heavily, I notice a pain in throat after drinking the cool water.
I am 29 year old female. I always have blocked nose through out the day but it becomes severe in the morning when I wake up. Even if I take medications it is of no use as the problem becomes less severe but is not solved completely. Because of this I am not able to do yoga/ breathing exercises as I also want to rd due weight. I am 62 kgs and my height is 5'1" Please advise.
I am feeling cold, have throat infection, have fever and my eyes are like burning. Which medicine should I prefer?
What is the best relief for deviated septum .which leads to blockage of nose n continues sneezing .and sometimes sinusitis allergies. And is this cause pimples on scalp or dandruff please suggest the remedy for permanent solution.
Cotton swabs or cotton buds, are commonly used in our daily lifestyle. Many people use it for various purposes, such as make-up, bacterial culture, and most commonly for extracting wax and debris from the ear. Even though they are sometimes handy in our busy schedule, they usually cause much more harm than benefits.
How are they misused?
Cotton buds are toothpick like pieces made of wood, plastic, or rolled paper, which have cotton stuck at both ends with a roundish edge. It came into existence during the 1920s for a safe purpose of ear cleaning by Leo Gerstenzang, when he saw his wife cleaning their baby’s ear with a toothpick. And, til now they are used by the general population for ear cleaning, but these hardly remove the outer debris which is stuck near the outer edges. Impressing it inside the ear canal only does further damage, by forcing the inner wax further inside. Sometimes extensive force also causes damage to the ear drums.
How does it cause the damage?
Applying a tool like the cotton bud inside the ear with hands usually creates a force that impresses upon the eardrum, also accumulating the surrounding earwax to that area, resulting in impaction of the wax. The force applied most often, if not always, causes a damage to the ear drums, which might cause severe pain, also leading to leakage, causing improper balance, deafness, and certain similar abnormalities.
Although we are worried about cleaning our ears, it doesn’t really require our notice, since our usual showers allow an adequate quantity of water to enter the ears and clean the accumulated debris automatically. The structure, in which our ear canal is designed, is usually naturally assisting in cleaning up the unusual wax around the ear.
If there is an uncontrollable build up of earwax that is not cleaned off normally, you can always consult an ENT or any general physician and get it cleaned under medical surveillance, which is best advised.
Doctors and medical practitioners all around the world have been trying to spread the message of preventing the use of cotton buds for ear cleaning. It is important that the message reach the greater part of the population. Spread it to your family, your closest friends, their friends, and as further, you can reach!
I have Diagnosed wid apthalus ulcer on tonsil took medicine but now again it is coming back with mild pain in throat. Done CBC High MPV platelet count normal, ESR 15 mm/hr.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.
I am 54 years male. Since 5 days back I have sleeping disorder problem. Only 3-4 hours sleeping is possible. 1st day - wedding ceremony at night upto 11 o'clock. Pm. 2 day - I have nose blockage due to flue. 3 day - again I have nose blockage due temp. 4 day- no sleep with good heath. 5 day - only 4 hour sleep. Again. Please suggest me the proper solution. Regards.
My height is small and I have tonsils I think my height is not growing due to tonsils. Please advise.
Nose incorporates an intricate system of narrow passages and hollow, air containing spaces connecting to eyes and ears that enable us to inhale the air before it reaches our lungs. And the problem of sinus is directly linked with the nose. Basically, Sinus is a cavity within bones of face connected with nasal cavities and the main cause of sinus is allergies. But internally our nose has to suffer a lot when this problem occurs. But there are few tips that can be of great help during sinus. Let’s see them one-by-one
1. Drink plenty of water: While you are suffering from sinus, you must keep drinking water at short intervals because this won’t let the sinus get dry which is very essential for the treatment of sinus. Prefer taking lukewarm water.
2. Oregano oil: Adding few drops of oregano oil in water and having it 2-3 times a day for a week will provide relief when suffering from sinus and it will also make recovery faster.
3. Eat vitamin C: Eat citrus fruits which are rich in Vitamin C. Although some people avoid it thinking that it will aggravate the sinus problem but taking Vitamin C is helpful in sinus problem.
4. Fruit juice intake: Taking fruits juices also helps in thinning out mucus and preventing sinuses from blocking.
5. Warm compressor on face: Keeping warm compressor on your face will give relief from discomfort and will open blocked nasal passages.
6. Keep your head propped up while sleeping: Sleeping on a couple of pillows will be a good idea as it will help in proper breathing.
7. Spicy food intake: Taking too many spices is never a good idea but taking it in limits can actually solve many problems and one of them is clearance of sinus. Spices like mustard, hot pepper, curry and horseradish etc. helps in clearing sinus. It opens your nasal passages.
8. Hygiene: Hygiene is the first and foremost thing to be kept in mind when this problem occurs.
9. Humidifier: Keeping humidifiers in your room also helps in providing relief during sinus.