Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ghaziabad India and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swasti Jain
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swasti JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hello it was a nice experience when I was in Delhi. I needed a consultation for my tooth pain. Then I visited 32 Diamonds Dental Clinic and there was my good choice for which I choosed this clinic. Treatment was awsum, Qualitative and affordable prices with lot more information. The team over there is very corporative and nice. Thank you. Dr. Swasti
Dr. Swasti Jain provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank u
painless treatment n very experienced doctor
Thrill to fill
3-dimensional obturation/filling in root canal treatment (RCT)
Root canals are now painless, faster and more accurate with latest rotary devices and 3 dimension filling system. Least failure and better prognosis of the tooth.
Why remove when we can save?
There is a myth among all people that a dentist is confined to 32 teeth and he doesn’t know other medical knowledge but I want to share some points with you:
- Dentistry is a specialty which involves oral cavity and surrounding structures (similar to skin, ent, etc)
- It doesn’t deal only with 32 teeth
- A dentist is a surgeon
- A dentist deals with all the diseases with oral manifestations
- No other speciality in medicine has been further divided into specialities
- A dentist is an anaesthetist (he gives anesthesia for many procedures)
- A dentist is a radiographer (he takes the x-ray of his patients himself)
- A dentist is a children’s specialist (he is the only surgeon who can make children to sit for a surgery without general anesthesia)
- A dentist deals with oral cancer (he knows to take biopsy. Oral cancer tops the various other cancers which occur in humans)
- A dentist is an bone specialist he deals with double joint i. E temporomandibular joint which is only one double joint in the body
- A dentist deals with trigeminal neuralgia so a neurologist
- A dentist knows the aids symptoms which manifest mainly in oral cavity
- As a surgeon he knows how to control bp and sugar so a diabetologist
- He makes smiles and helps to make love
Happy dentists day to all my dentist friends!
Are you worried your friends and colleagues may be getting bowled over by your breath?
Bad breath affects over half of us.
It can be caused by a bunch of factors, including plaque, inflammation of the gums and decay in the mouth, smoking or even medication.
It’s also often caused by something we’ve eaten.
We all know that garlic makes it worse.
Good oral hygiene, of course, is still the best way to keep your breath sweet.
But some kinds of food and drink can actually fight bad breath. Go ahead and grab one of these choices to freshen your breath between meals.
1. Say cheese
A piece of cheese after you’ve eaten can neutralize some of those dietary acids, which may be stuck on your teeth and giving you that bad breath odour. A serving of unsweetened yogurt can also help. A small study found that volunteers with halitosis who ate yogurt twice a day had reduced levels of hydrogen sulfide, a compound that can cause bad breath.
2. Munch on stuff with crunch
Since it’s the soft and sticky foods that are most likely to be trapped on your teeth, causing bacteria buildup and bad odours, reach for a snack that’s neither. Apples, carrots and celery all scrub your teeth as you eat, helping to strip away those leftover bits of raisin.
3. Sugarless candies and gum
Any snack that increases saliva flow in your mouth, like sugar-free candy or gum, will help reduce odour in your mouth. Wondering what flavour to opt for? mint may temporarily mask a bad smell. Cinnamon, on the other hand, may actually help to stop it at the source. The plant essential oil that’s often used for flavouring cinnamon gums and candies, known as cinnamic aldehyde, can reduce odour-causing bacteria.
4. Wet your whistle with water
A dry mouth can make your breath pretty unbearable. In some ways, water acts like artificial saliva, since it can wash away those leftover bits of garlic bread. Keep a water bottle in your workspace’your colleagues will likely thank you for it.
Fruits and vegetables which require continuous biting like apples, carrots and corn should be avoided as it can become quite difficult while the braces are on.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.