Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swapnil Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Jeewesh Kumar Jha
I have been consulting him for the last 8 years and fully satisfied with the way he communicates. Even if you say your blood sugar is 1000 he will be cool and always be patient withyou which is the most important thing for a patient at that moment. I have recommended to my family and friends and he is truly a doctor you can call “GOD”
very better Dr Swapnil Jain I recommended to all of you
with in 15 Days most of my problem solved
Yeah that was good experience.
Nice and swift
Hello I am 29, married Before marriage I had lot of girlfriends. Now also have. Whenever I do sex with my gf it goes normal n both get orgasm nd satisfaction. As I am married I did sex with my wife but I got my skin cracked, tore of tip of my penis. It always happens. I get swelling after sex with my wife. But it is never happened before. She is satisfied but I am not. She finishes early than me. Dr. says it is sugar problem. But it's not sugar I hv controlled my sugar also. please help me.
I AM A DIABETIC PATIENT FAST 121 AND AFTER FOOD AND TABLETS 160, IN ADDITION I AM TAKING 2 SPOON VENDAIYM WATER FOR reducing DIABETICS FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS. ERECTION IS THERE. BUT NO SEMEN OUT. WHEN TAKING RICH FOOD sometimes LIQUID semen OUT BUT NOT CONCENTRATED. MY DOUBT IS WHETHER VENDIYAM (iN tAMIL) WILL reduce SEX POWER? IF SO CAN I GIVE IT UP? . PLEASE HELP.
My mom is suffering from thyroid, it was going low, what to do to maintain constant thyroid and her weight is also increasing, kindly suggest.
Long time and Now she is sugar patient. Her sugar level are pp and fasting 349 and 232 respectively. Now I am requesting you for diet plans of my mother. She takes insulin injection and metformin tablets and glyciphage g1 tablets. Please Dr. Help for sugar control and diet chart.
Blood sugar control is the core of the diabetes treatment plan as by losing control over your blood sugar, you risk serious complications related to health. Frequent or ongoing irregular blood sugar levels can damage your blood vessels, nerves and organs. Irregular Blood Sugar Level is a major concern and can affect diabetic as well as general people.
The most common causes of uncontrolled blood sugar level are:
1. Skipping Insulin or oral glucose medicines.
2. Eating too many carbohydrates in general.
3. Have an infection
4. Exercising less or not at all.
Symptoms of increased sugar level in body
1. Increased Thirst: If you feel unusually thirsty and feel the urge to drink more than usual, you should check your sugar levels.
2. Frequent Urination: Excessive urination occurs when glucose builds up in your blood, and your kidney begins to work harder to get rid of the extra glucose. The excess sugar is thrown away from the body through urine.
3. Fatigue: Extreme tiredness or fatigue is common symptoms of uncontrolled blood sugar. If you do not have sufficient amount of insulin in your body, or if the insulin is not processed properly, then it stays in our blood. Hence, it does not get used up for energy.
4. Blurry Vision: High blood sugar levels can lead to swollen lenses in your eyes due to fluid leaking in, according to Joslin Diabetes Center. This changes the shape of the lens and makes it unable to focus properly, resulting in blurry vision.
You can also take the package for Managing Blood Sugar.
How you can control the level of sugar in your body
- Diet: Eat right. Consult a diabetes educator or dietician to help you figure out a healthy diet that works for you. Do share all your sugar levels, your preference with them. This would enable them to make a proper and more suitable diet plan for you, which will help you in keeping your blood sugar under control.
- Exercise: To keep your blood sugar control, do exercise regularly. Exercise will increase your insulin activity, after which you don’t need to as much insulin to help your body in processing carbohydrates.
- Medication: Insulin is a hormone that is normally produced in the body. But for people with abnormal blood sugar level, it is either not working as it should or the body has stopped producing it. People with abnormal Blood sugar level may need to take insulin in order to keep their blood glucose levels in a healthy range. Insulin helps your body to use glucose properly.
- Blood Glucose Monitoring: Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly in order to know how much insulin you require, especially before you take a meal. Keeping a check on your blood glucose levels will help you in adjusting your insulin medication as well as your meals, so that your blood sugar remains stable.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.