Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil PawarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dear Doctor, I am in a great stress because of this issue- in normal days I am as good and lively as anyone is but sometimes and more often than not when I wake up I feel drowsy and can't concentrate on my studies my eyes are having pricking effect even I had a good sleep and when this symptoms didn't happen on morning it starts from evening and I feel like very tired. please help me in this Doctors.
Sir my short term memory is very poor. I forgot things that are done a short while ago. Many times I forgot my signature just I take my pan but my hand vibrate n nt able to sign. Please suggest some solution and medication. Thanks.
Now a days I am preparing for exams . My exams are starting next month I am not concentrate my studies more than one hour after that my head eye pain chest pain occurred sometime back pain Mostly it is happening when I was online study I don't understand what is the problem why I not concentrate on my study I want get rid of it and don't want wearing glasses.
Anger and temperamental issues are a very common part of a person’s identity. It is there from birth and is thought to mirror the hereditary qualities. It can be permanently present or could be triggered in certain situations. Some people have a hot temperament than others. However, there are a few ways with which temperamental issues can be dealt with effectively. These are as follows:
- Individual or group therapy sessions can be useful. A commonly utilised sort of treatment, psychological behavioural treatment treats people or groups with discontinuous unstable issues.
- Distinguish which circumstances or practices may trigger a forceful reaction
- Figure out how to overcome anger and control wrong reactions utilising procedures, for example, relaxing preparing, re-thinking circumstances (psychological rebuilding) and learning adapting attitudes.
Distinctive types of medications may help in the treatment of temperamentally unstable issues. These medicines may incorporate certain antidepressants (particularly specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRIs), anticonvulsant mind-set stabilisers or different medications if necessary.
Controlling your outrage
Some portion of your treatment may include:
- Unlearning issue conduct.
- Adapting admirably to anger.
- Rehearsing the systems you learn in treatment to help you perceive what triggers your fits and outrage and how to react in ways that work for you rather than against you.
- Building up an arrangement. Work with your specialist to build up an arrangement of activity for when you feel yourself getting irate. For instance, in case that you think you may lose control; try to expel yourself from that circumstance. Go for a walk or call a trusted friend to attempt to quiet down.
- Dodging liquor and other substance use. These substances can build forcefulness and the danger of harmful temperamental outrages.
Consider taking these actions before a crisis emerges:
- Call someone at home or someone you trust for help and guidance.
- Keep all guns away or covered up. Try not to give the abuser the key or use the gun.
- Gather a crisis pack that includes things you will require when you leave, for example, additional garments, keys, individual papers, medicines and cash. Conceal it or leave the pack with a trusted friend or neighbour. Try to go away from the situation so hat you do not do something regrettable.
- Educate a trusted neighbour or friend regarding your condition so that he or she can call for help if needed.
- Know where you will go and how you will arrive back in case that you feel angry, regardless of the possibility that it implies you need to leave during the night. You might need to work on escaping your home securely.
- Decide on a code word or visual flag that implies you require the police and tell it to your friends, family or your children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.