Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhdev SinghYour feedback matters!
My mother age 64, whenever she eats anything she gets lose motion. She had taken medicine from gestro doctor but after few days the same problem of watery lose motion arise pls suggest proper solution, doctor, treatment.
Tobacco has many ill effects on the health and dental health is one of them. From dark stains to poor gum health to increased incidence of decay to the more severe oral cancer, tobacco has a very detrimental effect on your dental health. Read on know more about how harmful tobacco can be on the dental system.
- Brown teeth and tongue: One of the tell-tale signs of a smoker are the brown teeth and stained tongue. A dentist need not even be told that the person smokes, it just shows!! What is interesting is that these stains do not go away with a scaling, they just continue to form as long as tobacco is being put into the system.
- Gum disease: The oral health of a smoker is definitely not at its best. With the stains on the teeth, the gums are more prone for irritation and infection. This leads to grayish, unhealthy gums. The periodontal fibers are also affected, leading to bad breath, pocket formation and even tooth mobility in severe cases. The mouth is generally drier in comparison and so bacterial growth is more favored, further accelerating the process of gum disease and teeth decay.
- Dental caries: The increased amount of bacteria leads to greater incidence of dental decay. Chances of cervical decay (around the gum line) and root decay are higher in smokers.
- Bad breath: There are two reasons to it one is the tobacco per se and the second is the dry mouth, which leads to reduced saliva and increased bacterial growth.
- Impaired taste: The tongue has a constant coating too, leaving the taste buds unable to completely taste food substances. Ask any smoker a couple of questions and you would realize how they never get to enjoy and taste the food as it should be.
- Poor healing: Whether it is a gum disease, a tooth removal or a root canal therapy, smokers who go for dental treatment need a longer time to respond compared to nonsmokers. If smoking is continued at the same pace, then the chances of developing a dry socket with an extraction or a failed root canal therapy are quite high. There are more failures reported in success of implant in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Cancer: The most dangerous and the most severe of all, cancer of the cheek, gums, lips, tongue, roof of the mouth can all happen in smokers, twice more likely in comparison with non-smokers.
Now, if all these are not good enough to kick the habit, remember this list is only for the mouth and the teeth. The whole body goes through a lot more harmful effects, and that should be a good reason to quit tobacco use in any form. If you need professional help, do not be embarrassed to seek.
I have a severe headache with urge of vomiting doctors say itz migraine but they are not suggesting any cure if you can help me out by telling me how can I get rid of it here the local doctors say that I have to b on medicines for years and those medicines have high sleeping effects.
I am very much concerned about my sex life. Intercourse duration is too short because I watch movies and get excited. I am trying to get out of this situation, I have also came to know that pelvic floor exercise can help cure P.E also I am loosing out hair too much is it in any way connected to my excessive masturbation.
My Blood Sugar is around 135-145 and I am taking Diamet 500, morning one and Night One tab, before meals, Now I noticed In my leg finger (big one) having light hardness near to the nail edge corner one side only) it like a dead sell) is it any problem, is Diamet 500 having any side effect. This Tab I am taking for the last 6 yrs. Thank You.
I am 35 years old and have twins of 3.5 years age. I am suffering from dizziness since last 2-3 yrs. I am unable to stand, eyes didn't open. Whole body gets cold. After 20-30 minutes it gets normal. But, the body lost all the energy. Is it due to any tension or lack of water. Pls suggest the solution.
I am a 30 years old male and am a diabetic patient but what should I do the food control? Please tell me.
My mother had an elevated Lipoprotein (a) level of 72 5 months back. She also had LDL on the higher side. She was given statins for 5 months. The Lp (a) levels dropped to 48 but now have increased back to 58. Statin drug reduced the LDL levels but couldn't help with the Lp (a) level. What is the best way to reduce LP (a)?
My total bilirubin is 1.46 direct 0.36 indirect 1.10 SGOT 22.90 and SGPT 28.30. I am taking Avas 10 losartan AM (20/5) diagnosed with chronic gastritis and often take rekool 20. Are the LFT results worrisome. Whom should I consult.
Is hepatitis C a spread from one to another easily. One of my family member has this critical illness. How can other may safe from this illness inspire of living in home.
Mai bina candom use kiye sex karna chahta hu to kya mai kar sakta hu koi presaani to nhi hogi n please suggest.
My mom is 44 years old she has teeth from 10 days it eint cure so doctor told to do test of diabetes after test she is having 190 sugar fbs please let me know permanently solution for diabetes. Soon.
I am a 20 ear old guy. I have stomach ache since past few weeks. I don't understand the problem whether its a cramp or acidity. Please help me out.
I have problem in sex please my wife not satisfied with me I have no sex longer time and my penis is also small. What should i do?
Dental care is of utmost importance. Poor dental health can cause you several problems, from a mild toothache to severe pain. Here are 10 foods which will help you maintain your healthy teeth. Read on to find out more about it:
- Cheese: Cheese, particularly aged cheese like Cheddar, Swiss and such are beneficial for your teeth. They increase the pH scale in your mouth and effectively prevent tooth decay. It also consists of protein and calcium, nutrients required for strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Yogurt: Like cheese, yogurt also contains calcium and protein for tooth enamel. Probiotics or the beneficial bacteria present in yogurt are good for the gums as well.
- Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and kale promote oral health. They contain calcium, which is good for your tooth enamel. They contain folic acid, a B vitamin which has a lot of health benefits and also helps to prevent gum disease.
- Apples: Apples contain high fiber and water, which are beneficial for your teeth. While eating an apple, a lot of saliva is produced which washes away the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Carrots: Carrots are also crunchy like apples and also contain high fiber which is beneficial for teeth. They also contain vitamin A which is also highly beneficial.
- Celery: Celery contains vitamins A and C which are very beneficial for the gums. They are also crunchy and hence help scraping away bacteria and food particles from your teeth.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great choice as they are low on sugar and have high content of calcium and protein.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are very beneficial for your teeth. Strawberries consist of vitamin C, different antioxidants and malic acid, which help in naturally whitening your teeth.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a substance called 'Allicin' which has strong anti-mycobacterial properties, and is thus beneficial for your teeth. It helps to prevent periodontal disease and fight tooth decay.
- Meat: Meat in general is beneficial for maintaining healthy teeth. Meats consist of a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which are important for healthier teeth.