Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Inderpuram. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata RaiYour feedback matters!
Hi there, I had unprotected sex where only he rubbed his penis on my vagina. There was no penetration at all but pre ejaculation liquid came out from his penis on my vagina, I took the Emergency Contraceptive Pills also within 40 hours. Is there any chance to get pregnant? I am so worried about my pregnancy. Please help me out. Thanks.
My sister is suffering from Polycystic Ovary. She's just married and want to conceive. What is the treatment or diet plan for her?
Hi doctors please help me as I lost my first pregnancy with chromosomal abnormalities this is my second pregnancy with 24 weeks I was in Bangalore and now I went to my native there im seeking another doctor as I have undergone every scanning correctly and double marker test also and in 13 weeks also I have gone through full scanning in scanning center and 20 weeks also anomaly scan by doctor everything is OK but this new doctor telling me to do one more anomaly scan but she s telling everything is fine but also she is telling to go thru one more I'm literally scared I don't want to lose this baby before pregnancy I was taking folic acid tablet after also please help me please please.
Namaste, I am Dr. Surjeet Kaur Baba, practicing Ayurveda physician, cosmetologist, skin anesthetic trichologist and nutritionist. Today we will talk on lifestyle disorders and how we can handle it with Ayurveda. Our lifestyle has taken a lot of toll on our health giving rise to many diseases like diabetes, hypertension, obesity and also depression. So how can we make changes in our lifestyle to handle it. It is very simple.
- We need to incorporate more walk in our daily life, eat less or eat in a smaller plate.
- We need to include diet like seasonal vegetables and fruits, have whole meals, have whole grains in your meals.
- Let's incorporate yoga and pranayama.
- Try to take maximum walk during the day.
- Take the stairs in case if you are going to your office or your home.
- Meditation plays imporatnat role in the improvement but sounds difficult. It's very difficult to meditate if you just start on your own but Ayurveda has a way to do it. It helps you through shirodhara. A stream of warm oil flows on to the center of the forehead. It's also known as a third eye. This stimulates the pituitary gland and gives you a very blissful experience. You should experience it in order to understand.
- There are few medications available to help you in your weight loss. Medicines like Garcinia, Gogol, triphala, Nishod etc also help in losing weight and also helps in removing toxins from the body.
- Last but not the least you need to grab good amount of sleep. A minimum of six to eight hours of sleep is essential for a sound health.Friends don't forget, you need not sleep during day time as it is totally contraindicated in Ayurveda. One can also relax by taking a Birmingham treatment in an ear by clinic.
Let us incorporate the Ayurveda way of lifestyle for sound health. For more information please visit www.lybrate.com. Thank you.
I had sex with my wife 3 days just before her periods date. So is it possible to get pregnant? Her date was 1st of September and I had it around 28th august but its 4th sept and she didn't have her periods till now. So is she pregnant.
I am suffering from leukorrhea problem and this causes for weakness in bones and bones pain. please give me solution.
I am 19 years old girl I had protected sex on 18th of November and took ipill on the same day. Later I got my periods on 28th of the same month later I missed my periods in December and got on 21st of Jan. The flow was less than normal flow. On 2nd of Feb I got brown colour discharge till 4th Feb I feel till weak and I get cramps in my stomach and in breasts. After that we never had sex he just put his fingers in my thing we made sure that he did not touch his thing before mine. What would be the reason behind the brown discharge? Does this means I am pregnant?
Women’s anatomy is different from men’s anatomy and so are the problems that they face. Women’s anatomy is special, complicated, and unique, they face several gynaecological problems at different stages. Getting to know your body, possible health problems, their causes, and preventive measures will help you stay away from such health issues.
Causes of gynaecological problems in today’s life:
Today, most women are career focussed and work extensively. The enormous work pressure is a leading cause of many of the gynaecological disorders. A recent study shows that 68% of working women suffer lifestyle diseases like obesity, depression, diabetes, hypertension and backache. Most of them skip meals and often eat junk and processed food. Environment pollution, lack of sleep, less sunlight exposure, lack of exercise, poor nutrition, anxiety, insecurity, excessive intake of alcohol and drug are among the other causes of these diseases. The lifestyle changes and lack of awareness have resulted in problems like breast cancer, infertility, menstrual disorders, high-risk pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, etc.
Some common gynaecological problems:
- Breast Cancer: One of the leading cause of untimely death in women is breast cancer. Many women irrespective of the race and region are getting affected by breast cancer. Women over forty years are more prone to this cancer. Early diagnosis and general lifestyle changes result in increased survival rate. As a preventive measure for breast cancer, women over 40 years should opt for a mammogram scan once in 2 years. Self-examination of breasts is recommended as well.
- Menstrual Disorders: Menstrual disorders include Amenorrhea, Menorrhagia, Irregular bleeding, Dysmenorrhoea, etc. Common causes for menstrual disorders are stress, hormonal imbalance, birth control pills, diet, lack of physical activities, etc. When the menstrual cycle is absent, it is called Amenorrhea, and when the secretion of menstrual fluid is more than the average, it is called Menorrhagia.
- Infertility: The inability to conceive a baby is called infertility and the problem seems to be on the rise every year. The major causes of infertility in women are inadequate levels of hormones and problems with ovulation. Many treatments are available to improve the chances of conception. Hormone treatments, drugs to increase fertility, and surgical procedures to name a few. However, regular exercises, balanced diet, and stress-free life are natural ways that may offer a huge relief from this problem.
- High-risk pregnancy: When in a pregnancy there are too many complications than the normal pregnancy it is called a High-risk pregnancy. Late marriage, lifestyle disorders, conceiving after 35years may cause a high-risk pregnancy. In a high-risk pregnancy bleeding during the 3rd trimester, RH incompatibility, abnormalities of reproductive tract may happen.
Preventive measures against the gynaecological problems:
Other than the medicinal and clinical support there are some precautions by which a woman can take away the gynaecological problems from herself.
- Healthy Diet: Lots of fresh fruits and green vegetables along with a well-balanced diet is imperative for a disease-free life. Avoid junk foods, aerated drinks, and fatty foods. Don’t skip the meal and eat in proper time.
- Physical activity every day: Indulge in any kind of physical activity or sport. From swimming to running to yoga and aerobics, choose the one you love and get going, every day. Being active is the key to keep lifestyle diseases away.
Hai sir. For me thyroid is there. Daily I used thyroid tablets. Now it is in normal stage. Can you tell me is there any affect for my pregnancy?
She had pregnancy in tube and some infection as well. Doctor had to do surgery and cut one tube. Doctor told her that her other tube is failed. So she can not have baby in future. What are chances of getting pregnant in this case ?
I am 34 & my wife 21. After 2 month of open intercourse she can,t conceive. I have no problem that i love her much but she is upset. Please give me a solution.
Hi sir, Here my question is 1&half year back I got married and after 6months of getting marriage my wife got conceived So in third month of pregnancy we got scan and found that there was no heart beat for baby So doctor told us to get abortion hence forth we got and after some days again we are planning for baby since 6months but still she is not getting conceive and even we consultant to the Doctor she gave some medication and she is a IT employee So we are worried. please help us in what to be done?
Hi I am 28, want to have a baby now, my reports are all ok, mensuration cycle is also normal, my husband's sperm count is very good, but still I am unable to conceive, never get pregnant till date. Please help me now I eagerly want to conceive. Provide your contact number with address so that I can come to meet you asap.
Known as a body-healing fruit, watermelon is full of amazing health benefits, especially during the summer season. Because clearly, it is the best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent melon, as it has to offer an array of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. The fruit is incredibly hydrating, with up to 92 per cent water content, making it naturally low in fat.
If you eat watermelon on a daily basis, it can improve your cardiovascular health and protect your eyes and immune system.