Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Inderpuram. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujata Rai
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata RaiYour feedback matters!
Your vagina will discharge a bloody substance after the baby is born, known as lochia. It is first red in colour, then turns brownish, and finally yellowish-white.
Hello doctor I am 27 years old on 20 march I delivered a baby through c section in that faced high bp with facial weakness and now it been more than a month I felt very much depressed most time I suffer from migraine and feel like crying and small things make me upset alot I cnt explain how I am feeling now like I dnt wanna live there is no one for me extremely pathetic I feel I lost my hunger and sleep. please help me what to do.
Im 19 years and suffering from pcos and im 77 kgs im taking medicines for it its name is medroxy progesterone acetate and minesse can I take patanjali medha vati for weight loss along with it or can I take patanjali herbal tea pls suggest me.
My periods are irregular. I am tryng to convince, having sex every other day in between periods. What is possibilities to getting pregnant?
Sir I'm suffering monthly period for last 1 yr. Doctor prescribed me to continue overall tablets for 3 months. After all same problem occurs. Monthly period doesn't come. For last 3 months periods don't came yet. What can I do please help me.
I am 20 years old girl. I had ny period from 2jan to 5 jan. Then I did sex on 10th jan. I took unwanted 72 within next 3 hours. I got unusual period type but light bleeding on 16th jan. Can you please tell me the reason. Was it my periods?
Is checking whether or not I am pregnant through a home kit a good idea? It's been 9 days. We have not had sex. Me and my boyfriend just played with each others lower parts. He had precum on his hands as he might have ejaculated but then he rubbed his hands on hid pants and after they were dry he touched my clitoris. He didn't put a finger inside me as my hymen is still not broken and I am a virgin. He just rubbed me on the outside. So do you think there are any chances of me getting pregnant? I have my periods started and I feel completely normal. Pls can I get a brief "yes" or "no" Thankyou soo much.
The moment you realize that you are going to be a mummy a lot of people start advising about healthy eating. What exactly is a healthy plan for pregnant women? It is very important for the mother to eat a balanced diet. Aiming to eat a healthy and balanced pregnancy diet that includes- one third of most meals should be starch-based foods (such as cereals, potatoes, rice, and wheat pasta), with fruit and vegetables. Keeping it fiber rich, good sources are wholegrain breads as well as fruit and vegetables. Eat some protein foods such as fish, pulses, chicken, etc, every day. Choose lean meat. Try to avoid adding fat - for example, by not frying food. A total weight gain of 11-16 kg over the pregnancy is normal.
Include Foods with plenty of Iron, Calcium and Folic acid -
- Iron is mainly found in non vegetarian sources, pulses, dried fruit, green leafy vegetables, soybeans and fortified cereals.
- Calcium is mainly found in dairy products such as milk, cheese, and yoghurt, green leafy vegetables, soybean and seeds.
- Folic acid is mainly found in green vegetables, brown rice, and fortified cereals.
- Fish- in general, fish is a good source of protein and other nutrients. However, there are some important exceptions. Some types of fish contain a high level of mercury which can damage the developing nervous system of an unborn baby. Because of this, the Food Standards Agency (FSA) advises: Not to include eat any marlin or swordfish. Limit tuna - eat no more than 140 g or two fresh tuna steaks per week.
- Oily fish, includes- mackerel, sardines, salmon, trout and fresh tuna- not more than two helpings in a week.
- Foods and drinks to be avoided
- Food sources high in Listeria. Listeria is a germ (bacterium). Pregnant women are more likely to become infected with listeria and it sometimes causes complications. Foods which are most at risk of carrying listeria are: Undercooked meats and eggs, raw shellfish and raw fish and unpasteurized milk.
- Limit the amount of Caffeine to no more than 300 mg per day.
It is recommended that you visit a nutrition expert who can understand your daily requirements and activities and suggest a nutrition diet plan as per the same. The expert shall also consider your medical history and understand if you have a tendency to put on weight. A comprehensive pregnancy diet plan helps a woman relive stress and the right balance of antioxidants helps balance the body.
After delivery. What should I have to do for weight loose? bcoz I have gained 25 kg weight than my nrmal weight that was 62 kg during pregnancy. Honey, warm water and nibu is useful for weight loose in early morning or not? please rply. M just worried about my weight. Please please please rply.
Never try to clean your ear with cotton bud or match stick
Wax formation is normal it's neither dirt nor disease
I want to conceive in May 2017. I had blood test results recently :Glucose fasting 109 mg/dl, TSH 11.64 ,and vit D 10.13,vit B12 198.2. Kindly advise as I want to ready my body for pregnancy in a month. I am worried about my high TSH levels. Will it affect and how to cure.
My daughter age is 26 unmarried. She is having PCOD for which she is taking treatment. The problem is she is getting bad odour from under arms. Is there any relation between PCOD and bad odour. If so please suggest medication. Regards.
During fasting it’s important to eat healthy, nutritious food and maintain sodium potassium balance in the body so that you don’t get tired, dehydrated and giddy. Check out our page everyday for different foods to be eaten during the fast with their nutritional benefits and recipes
Day 3 # Amaranth Porridge Recipe with BENEFIT
Amaranth Commonly known as rajgira, is high in proteins, dietary fibre, iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and B-vitamins. Amaranth seeds can be used for breakfast cereals and porridges. Rajgira atta or Amaranth flour can also be used to make chapatis or parathas or porriedge etc.
RUCHI DIET CARE
DIET WITH RIGHT BIT
I married recently and my wife age has 25, last 2 months we did met because of for her white bleeding. After periods completed 6th day onwards she's feeling this white bleeding problem. We visited gynaecologist 2 months before. She said there is no problem but prescribed some tablets but there no improvement there. What to do now ?
I am 19 years old. Few days around 30 November I had to get periods. But I didn't. My bf and me were lying to each other. We didn't do anything like that. Just lying for 15 mins. We hugged each other. Is this the reason for my late periods? .plz help me. Still now I didn't get my periods. We are sure that we didn't have sex. Were on clothes only. Ntn happened. Y my periods haven't yet I got?
The soothing fragrance of sandalwood strengthens your brain by allowing it to relax and take rest. In addition, this Ayurvedic herb provides a warming effect. Besides, it relieves lots of disorders such as headaches, fever, acne, itching, stomachache, leucoderma, etc. Sandalwood or just Chandan is believed spiritual and mystical with respect to Hindu mythology. Since ancient times, it has been a part of skin care and beauty regime. You can use sandalwood powder for acne or skin whitening or for regular skin care.
The Indian sandalwood, scientific name 'Santalum album' is known for its therapeutic properties and is used extensively in natural treatments. Mentioned below are the health benefits of using Chandan or Indian Sandalwood in paste and oil form.
- Sandalwood oil has antispasmodic properties and provides immense relief from muscular spasm and contractions.
- Sandalwood oil is a great mood enhancer as it increases the production of the hormone Serotonin. Thus, people under severe stress, anxiety, or depression can benefit immensely from the use of sandalwood oil.
- The sandalwood oil is often used as an expectorant to provide relief from a cough and similar respiratory infections.
- A paste comprising of sandalwood powder and crushed basil leaves when applied on the forehead acts as an effective cure for headaches.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of sandalwood are treating inflammations affecting the urinary system.
- People with decreased urination are also known to benefit from using sandalwood.
- The use of sandalwood oil directly on the skin can help in lowering the blood pressure.
Skin and beauty benefits of using sandalwood
- Sandalwood has antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties and comes as a soothing agent for people suffering from itchiness triggered by skin infections such as Eczema and Psoriasis.
- The use sandalwood powder in combination with cucumber, rose water, and curd serves as an excellent remedy to get rid of the suntan. Just prepare a fine paste using all the ingredients and apply to the affected skin area. Wash off with cold water after 10-12 minutes.
- Gently massaging the face with sandalwood oil can work wonders in the case of loose or saggy skin.
- People with a very oily skin can use a face pack comprising of sandalwood powder and rosewater for maximum benefits.
- Sandalwood (especially used in oil form) is an aphrodisiac that can produce positive results in people with low libido
- High in antioxidants, sandalwood reduces the signs of aging to a great extent by protecting the skin from the negative effects of free radicals.
- Sandalwood powder (especially the red sandalwood), when used along with curd and turmeric provide an instant glow.
- For maximum results, prepare a paste using sandalwood powder with plain water or rose water (paste should not be very thick) and apply it to the affected skin area. Keep it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with water. The same pack can be used to treat pimples, acne scars, dark circles with elan.
It is amazing to note that the benefits of Sandalwood are immense for skin and overall health, still, rather than going for natural treatments most people opt for chemical based products to enhance their beauty and skin conditions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
All the luxuries we possess are any how not going to give us health. Stay a step behind, walk a bit, eat a bit less but nutritious, laugh a bit more, sleep on time and adequate, fear god, and life is worth living. Health is wealth. Stay healthy.