Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Subrata LahiriYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am smoking from nearly 5 years and I smoke 6 cigarettes a day. Some times I get a cough and a mild chest pain. Is this because of smoking? Do I need to quit smoking? Please advise.
HI, This is for my mother, and she is 45 years old. She is having pain and swelling in the whole body since a year due to which she is having difficulty in performing her daily routine work. We did a whole body checkup for her and in the report we found the following mentioned results: TSH 6.21 cholesterol LDL 103 A/G 1.28 PCV 35.0 MCHC 34.6 MPV 12.3 Lymphocytes 45 please suggest some treatment if required I can share the reports.
If someone has suddenly got pain in his heart at the age of 65+ and it is a night time and there is no hospital or doctor in nearby location. Can you tell me what is the neccesary steps one should take immediate?
Hello doctor, if BP is causing due to hypertension, can it be cured permanently by using medication? If yes, what medication would you suggest.
I am 39 yrs old with left bundle branch block, sinus tachycardia & high blood pressure. My Dr. Has prescribed me medicine on triolmesar 40mg, turbovas 10 mg once daily. Last 2d echo report state that: aortic root diameter: 2.7 cm aortic valve opening: 1.7cm left atrial dimension: 3.9cm left ventricular ed: 5.3cm left ventricular es: 3.9cm intrventricular septal thickness: ed: 0.9cm es: 1.3cm left vent pw thickness: ed: 0.9cm es: 1.3 cm lv ejection fraction: 60% max velocity aortic valve: 178 cms/sec mitral valve: 81/120 cms/sec pulmonary value: 130cms/sec. Please suggest whether lbbb is dangerous, as at present no breathing problem has arise to me except in high latitude once.
I am 34 years male & I have high bp last one year so in that time what should I do and what type of food I take.?
1) Is drinking fruit juice as good for me as eating food? 2) Does coffee cause cancer? 3) Do eating eggs raise cholesterol levels?
My father us around 67 and he has slight bp. But now its in control as he use bp tablet. But for the past few weeks he is facing breathing problem and he is unable to sleep at night. I know he is more worried about family. He always thinks about family. Please suggest me what shall I do. Which method will make him relief from that problem. Can you suggest any medicen please
I have a right hand pain sometimes. It is so severe, it follows up through the chest. I have checked up and scanning many times and the doctors nothing. What is the problem.
Many times I wake up at night and my heart is throbbing. It normalizes post some time. Is this something I should be worried about.
Hi Patient is 82 years pressure 140/50 pulse 60, occationaly comes down to 40. Take delnip20 after breakfast daily. Please advice
I am 69 years of age and had got two stents placed in January. I am taking blood thinner and Tonact-20 (for Cholesterol) the tonact 20 is not suiting me as I have stiffness in my joints. Please advise some other medicine for Cholesterol.
I have chest pain and I am getting from past 2 months. It is slight on left side of chest. So tell me what it is?
I am 25 yeas old I am suffering light lower left chest pain in some time it's qure automatically it's anything wrong please help me.
I was surfing from chest pain and short breathe from 6 month. I got my test .it was showing asthma kind of. My igE is 1700. Now I felling well after proper med. But when I stop medicine then again same problem comes. I know side effect of med. Pls till me how to cure properly. Also I want to start gym again with whey protein, chicken and eggs. I used to eat 10 eggs a day. Will eating eggs also will effect me? Pls help.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
CPR is known of by most people, who become familiar with it by the way of TV shows and books! But, there is a lot which is to be known when it comes to CPR or Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
CPR is used when a person has a sudden cardiac arrest. The scary thing is that fewer than 5% of people who have the misfortune of having one, make it through to see the light of the next day! Better knowledge when it comes to CPR could go a very long way when it comes to increasing that number.
- It is to be kept in mind that while CPR is usually only an extender of the time a person has to receive greater medical attention by the way of a defibrillator and emergency surgery, it is nonetheless very important, to say the least. After all, there would not be a chance for more medical attention if CPR was not performed, would there?
- The first thing to do when a person collapses is to see if he or she responds to a tap and to their name, and also, to see if there is the movement of breathing of the chest. If this does not occur, then apart from calling the emergency medical services, there is a need to perform CPR.
- There are two main objectives when it comes to performing CPR. The first is to keep oxygen flowing to the lungs and the second is to make sure that the oxygenated blood can flow all over the body. The second objective is crucial to make sure that the victim does not suffer permanent brain damage on account of a lack of blood to the brain.
- If a person has not been trained in CPR, or even if he or she has been trained but is rusty, it is not only safer but also recommended that the hands only method is made use of. The method involves using a person’s hands to compress the chest at the rate of about a hundred compressions per minute.
- If thirty compressions at this rate have been done, then the head should be tilted and the chin is to be lifted so as to clear the air passages. This is to be done gently but if there is no normal breathing for five seconds or so, the nostrils are to be pinched and two breaths are to be given. This is only to be done if training in CPR has been received.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.