Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Subrata LahiriYour feedback matters!
Will you please tell name of decease & further treatment according to test reports 1) LFT, LIPID PROFILE are normal, 2) HBsAg = REACTIVE, 3) URINE MICRAL = NEGATIVE, 4) HBV, DNA (QUANTITATIVE) 474 IU/ML (log10 value 2.68 IU/ML) 5) HBeAg = NEGATIVE, 6) All general blood & urine reports are normal.
Doctor I am 30 years old married women. Suffering with high bp and thyroid. I am taking medicines thyrox 25 for thyroid and tazloc 40 for bp. I just want to know ki kya above mention tablet ki karan red discharge ho sakta hai. Mere period 13th of aug ko aaye thi lekin aaj mujhe small amount me discharge ke sath red cell aaye . I was also suffer with uti infection earlier near about a month back . I am worried kya ye red discharge normal hai . Ya mujhe fir se uti infection ho gya hai. Red discharge aane se phele we had intercourse without protection . I am also felling pain during intercourse. Waiting for reply. :-(
My blood pressure is becoming very high. I am feeling unwell. Please give me some suggestions, not medicine so that I became healthy and well. Thank you.
*हृदयाघात तथा गर्म पानी पीना*
यह भोजन के बाद गर्म पानी पीने के बारे में ही नहीं हृदयाघात के बारे में भी एक अच्छा लेख है। चीनी और जापानी अपने भोजन के बाद गर्म चाय पीते हैं, ठंडा पानी नहीं। अब हमें भी उनकी यह आदत अपना लेनी चाहिए। जो लोग भोजन के बाद ठंडा पानी पीना पसन्द करते हैं यह लेख उनके लिए ही है।
भोजन के साथ कोई ठंडा पेय या पानी पीना बहुत हानिकारक है क्योंकि ठंडा पानी आपके भोजन के तैलीय पदार्थों को जो आपने अभी अभी खाये हैं ठोस रूप में बदल देता है। इससे पाचन बहुत धीमा हो जाता है। जब यह अम्ल के साथ क्रिया करता है तो यह टूट जाता है और जल्दी ही यह ठोस भोजन से भी अधिक तेज़ी से आँतों द्वारा सोख लिया जाता है। यह आँतों में एकत्र हो जाता है। फिर जल्दी ही यह चरबी में बदल जाता है और कैंसर के पैदा होने का कारण बनता है।
इसलिए सबसे अच्छा यह है कि भोजन के बाद गर्म सूप या गुनगुना पानी पिया जाये। एक गिलास गुनगुना पानी सोने से ठीक पहले अभी पीना चाहिए। इससे खून के थक्के नहीं बनेंगे और आप हृदयाघात से बचे रहेंगे।
What you can do: After undergoing angioplasty or bypass surgery, it’s important to correct the problems such as high cholesterol or blood pressure, a poor diet, smoking, or lack of exercise. I advise cardiac rehabilitation with Artery Clearance Therapy and External Counter Pulsation (for details see educational websites www.chelation.in and www.SibiaMedicalCentre.com or post your queries at email@example.com or call Mb: 9814034818.
I am 30 year old female unmarried. Now a days I am feeling too weak. Not willing to eat anything if I tried to eat I feel like vomit. Can't sleep all night. My bp became low. Please suggest me any energetic medicine. What to do?
I feel as if I cannot take full deep breath, and have this problem for 4years now, had been to doctors they told my lungs is clear every time, the problem gets worse during winters, and some times if I try to breathe too hard to get a full breath, I end up being slightly dizzy or have pain in chest. My problems get worse if a panic. Could you please suggest me the cure for this.
She was suffering from below chest sever pain and shifted to government hospital last week After two days she was discharged after seeing the report In USG report it is mentioned slug matter is seen in gallbladder What to do next.
Please suggest me a drug to use with nebulizer for my father who is 85 years old and have frequent coughs and have low heart beats (45-50)/
One of my friend age is 35. And he is suffering from heart problem. His heart is pump only 25/min. So please can you suggest for pace maker is only the option or something else.?
Sir I am 21 years old boy last week I got little chest pain I took a pain killer and I got good relief. For safer side I undergone ECG test. The points noted in the report is as followed. 1. Normal sinus rhythm rate 76.2. RSR IN V1 AND V2 3. Rate 77 PR 144 QRSD 97 QT 338 QTC 380 Axis_ p 60 QRS 46 T 37.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?