Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I'm having stomachache from past 1 day, I have used different home remedies but didn't help me out. Please suggest some ways to get out of this problem.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I couch hard can you suggest what should be done?
I have suffer from a infection at my toe from 4 days. Seram always come from that infection. I used candid B lotion and wash it with hot salt water what should I use to cure it rapidly?
I have the problem of common cold even during summer. Also i'm frequently affected by common cold. Could you provide me some help?
So in conclusion, is it good to have coffee on daily basis? If yes or no can you recommend what type of person should make a habit to take coffee on regular basis?
Bloating is a condition in which the abdomen swells up and the affected person starts feeling uneasy. It affects both children and adults. Gas is a condition which is characterized by bloating, burping and pain in your abdomen. It usually forms when swallowed air reacts with the gases created by the stomach bacteria breaking down the undigested food in your large intestine. Excessive gas by itself can also lead to bloating of the stomach.
Gas can also cause a lot of problems if not treated on time, such as:
Acute and sudden abdominal pain.
Vomiting due to dizziness caused by gas.
Weight loss if gas formation or bloating becomes chronic.
Fainting can also be an early symptom of excessive gas build up.
Bleeding from the anus in severe cases.
Bloating and gas can be cured by homeopathic remedies:
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient in treating bloated abdomen. Sourced from natural substances, Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in treating cases of bloatedness. Homeopathy provides complete recovery from bloatedness. The Homeopathic treatment for bloated abdomen is also of great help in releasing the wind from abdomen, thereby providing relief to the patient. The pain in the abdomen, burning and other associated symptoms also disappear with the use of natural Homeopathic medicines. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines for bloating and gas are:
Carbo-Vegetabilis: This is possibly the most commonly prescribed medication for common gas and bloating related disorders. This medication is effective in treating bloating and gas formation in the upper abdominal region. Symptoms where this medication may be prescribed include sour burping with a burning sensation, relief with passing wind and even slight difficulties in breathing.
Magnesium Phosphorus: An effective remedy if you are have pain in your lower abdomen due to the accumulation of gas. The pain might be a constant cramping pain or it may come and go. Hiccups and belching may also accompany the episodes of stomach pain.
Natrum Carbonicum: Some people have to stay on very restrictive diets for most of their lives due to the fear of gas and bloating. Certain food items may suddenly trigger the painful build up of gas and also cause bloating. Milk products can cause diarrhea with these people as well. Natrum Carbonicum works wonders in such cases.
Nux Vomica: If your bloating is caused by indigestion then Nux Vomica is one of the best options out there to correct this problem.
Lycopodium: If you have a tendency to of bloating or gas after consuming onion or garlic, Lycopodium is a great remedy.
Pulsatilla – Neither commonly used medication, pulsatilla is use when you have slow digestive system and bloating is caused by eating sweet products such as ice-creams or cakes and fatty food in general.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for bloating and gas. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
Am suffering from fever since Sunday. I initially have P. Vivax positive but the day before yesterday it was normal. I still have fever which is no less than 100 and it increases at intervals. Paracetamol is also not working. What can be the exact reason? I am feeling extreme weakness and I sleep as soon as I go to bed. To walk and to work for more the half an hour have become very difficult. Are there any other tests to find the exact cause of my illness?
A heart attack can be fatal for any person, and it is necessary for you to know about the signs and symptoms of a heart attack. This will enable you to act early in case you experience the symptoms. Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition defined by the death of the heart muscles due to the loss of blood supply. Blood loss commonly occurs due to the blockage of a coronary artery.
Signs of a heart attack
There are many symptoms and signs of a heart attack which you should know. The symptoms usually vary from person to person. Here is a list of the common signs of a heart attack:
- Chest pain and discomfort: Chest pain is the basic heart attack symptom which occurs in different forms. The chest pain is likely to cause pressure, fullness and a squeezing sensation. It starts from the centre of the chest and may spread to other limbs of the body, such as the head, upper abdomen, back, shoulder, neck or throat. It may reoccur in the chest again.
- Shortness of breath: A gasping sensation or feeling of shortness of breath may be experienced. Such difficult or laboured breathing is known as dyspnea. The shortness of breath may occur before or after the chest pain.
- Nausea and vomiting: A feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach may be experienced. It may be accompanied by belching or burping. In some cases, the heart attack may be associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is commonly experienced by women. The nausea may lead to vomiting.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweats in excessive amounts. The sweat will appear in spite of not being active or working out. Due to the clogged arteries, the heart needs to make extra efforts to pump the blood. This produces extra sweat for keeping the body temperature low. Cold sweats and night sweats are also likely symptoms, which indicate a heart attack.
- Fatigue: Fatigue is another symptom of a heart attack. Exhaustion is caused by a heart attack because of the added stress on the heart for pumping of blood. Feeling tired without any reason might indicate some trouble. Fatigue is more common in women. Light-headedness and dizziness may also be associated with a heart attack.
Heart palpitations may also be experienced sometimes. You should consult a doctor immediately after experiencing any of these symptoms of heart attack.