Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Somesh MishraYour feedback matters!
I'm having severe hair loss and I'm not able to prevent it. How can I prevent hair loss. Is there any solution for hair loss.
I am 31 year old n I am suffering from depression. Undesired thoughts comes in mind. For example, regarding my wife. Before many years wen my wife was in school a boy proposed her n she denied. Now wen I hear the name of that boy or see him, I feel trouble, anxiety n panic disorder. I know there was nothing wrong still doubts disturbs me. So please suggest.
Am getting tired every day for working in site which type of food I have to take for getting energy while doing that work.
My name is girish, my age is 22, I have acidity problem, my friend name is pravin his also have same problem,
Hello sir my problem is that my penis size is 4 inch sir and my erection is very poor and wen watch porn movie my little sperm leak out after. 1 year I am. Getting marriage please help me doctor.
sir after prostate operation two years back i am ok now and taking Trio Olmighty40,Amlong,MINIPRESSXL5mg tablets my bp is 120/80 i am feeling normal shall i continue it or seek further guidance pls reply me
I am suffering from pattern baldness and my hair are also getting white. What should I do? Please help me.
Im 24 year old student. Im physically slim but I have belly fat to much. My weight is 64Kg. Please suggest me, How can I reduce belly fat and maintained body.
I have not perfect morning erection (60%). And found some heat (infection) in urine test. My hormone level and scoterm ultrasound are OK. In morning I feel some heat in penis. What is my problem?
1. A lemon a day keeps the cold away. For a bad cold, the juice of two lemons in 1/2 a litre (21/2 cups) of boiling water sweetened with honey, taken at bed time, is a very effective remedy.
2. Have ginger (adrak) tea.
3. Cut ginger (adrak) into 1" _ 11/2" pieces and boil with a cup of water. Give 8-10 boils. Strain, sweeten with 1/2 teaspoon sugar and drink hot.
4. A tablespoon of carom seeds (ajwain) crushed and tied up in a muslin cloth can be used for inhalation to relieve congestion/blocked nose.
-a similar small bundle placed near the pillow of sleeping children relieves congestion.
5. A teaspoon of cumin seeds (jeera) is added to 1 glass of boiling water. Strain and simmer for a few minutes. Let it cool. Drink it 1-2 times a day. If sore throat is also present, add a few small pieces of dry ginger (adrak) to the boiling water.
6. Six pepper corns (saboot kali mirch) finely ground and mixed with a glass of warm water, sweetened with 5-6 batasha (a variation of sugar candy) can be taken for a few nights.
7. In the case of the acute cold in the head, boil 1 tablespoon full pepper powder in a cup of milk along with a pinch of turmeric (haldi) and have once daily for at least 3 days.
Cold with phlegm (balgam) and slight cough
Take 8-10 tulsi leaves and wash well. To 1 cup of water, add these tulsi leaves, 1-2 cloves of garlic (lasan), 1/2" piece ginger, crushed and 4-5 peppercorns (saboot kali mirch). Boil the water and keep simmering on fire till the quantity is reduced to 1/4 cup. Cool. Strain. Add 1 teaspoon honey. Drink this every morning.
My age is 24. I'm suffering from White hair. Please help me. Any medicines or any other natural ways?
I am 26 boy, past 2012 I am suffering form t. B. In my uper tibiya bone, take akt around 2years, last 2013. But stil after all treatment I fill pain and swelling around my knee.
My period got delayed by week so my doctor gave me duphaston for 5 days morning and evening. My period started on day one (17th. Its 25th today and I still have light bleeding. I usually have only 3 heavy days. This is 8 days and it's not gone. Is it because of the medicine?
Dear sir/man I'm a sitting job employee by 2 yaar so my day is extra so I'm feel a weakness and I'm so iteration for fat can you help my.
If you are suffering from burning pain or tingling sensation in hands or feet; sharp shooting pain in legs; numbness in hands or feet, then you might be suffering from Neuropathic pain.
What is neuropathic pain?
Neuropathic pain is a special type of pain which occurs when there is damage to nerve fibers,which produces tingling or burning type of pain.It is of two types:
1. Peripheral Neuropathic pain: It occurs when there is injury to peripheral nerve fibers (A-delta or C-fibers)which carries pain sensation to brain (Thalamus) for interpretation.
2. Central Neuropathic pain: It occurs due to sensitization of central pain interpreting mechanisms (Thalamus) to falsely feel pain, when peripheral nerve fibers are no longer sending pain impulses to them.
Worldwide-estimates of prevalence of neuropathic pain are 7% i.e. 7 persons out of 100 people are suffering from different types of neuropathic pain.
a.Tingling sensation or feeling of ants crawling under skin
c. Sharp shooting pain or electric current-like sensation
d. Stabbing pain
e. Dull pain with numbness or heaviness
Reasons for neuropathic pain:
1. Diabetes mellitus: Most common cause worldwide due to uncontrolled blood sugar levels, causing damage to nerve fibers.
2. Alcohol consumption/Cigarette smoking: Damage to nerve fibers or damage to blood vessels supplying nerve fibers.
3. Neck pain/Low Back pain/ Glutei pain
4. Vit. B12 deficiency
5. Chemotherapy for cancer patients
6. Post-Herpes virus infection
7. Post-Spine surgery
9. Diseases like Spinal cord injury,multiple sclerosis, HIV, Lead toxicity, etc.
a. Carpal tunnel syndrome: Tingling, burning sensation in hand which occurs due to compression of median nerve in wrist area. It occurs in women especially due to pregnancy, hypothyroidism,diabetes, etc. and in men due to improper position of wrist during working on computers.
b. Cervical Radiculopathy: Pain in neck and shoulder region (which increases with neck movements), along with sharpshooting pain radiating from neck to hand occurs in cases of cervical radiculopathy. This is due to compression of cervical nerve root by disc prolapse, facet subluxation, muscle spasm, trauma,etc.
c. Lumbar Radiculopathy: Pain in lower back or glutei region with sharp shooting pain radiating from hip to leg/foot region, occurs in cases of Lumbar radiculopathy or Sciatica. This is due to compression of lumbar nerve root or sciatic nerve by disc prolapse, facet joint, trauma, hypertrophied ligamentum flavum, piriformis syndrome, etc.
d. Meralgia paresthetica: Tingling or burning sensation in front of thigh, occurs due to compression of lateral cutaneous nerve of thigh, near waist region. Usual causes are tight or constrictive clothing at waist region, prolonged sitting, protuberant abdomen,etc.
Prevention of Neuropathy:
a. AVOID Alcohol consumption and cigarette smoking.
b. Maintain ideal body weight / BMI (Body mass index)
c. Life-style changes: Daily exercises (>30 minutes per day) or brisk walking or swimming; Avoid prolonged sitting or standing (>30 minutes).
d. Food/Diet should have following components:
- Green vegetables e.g. spinach, fenugreek leaves (methi), radish,etc.
- Coloured vegetables e.g. Tomato, carrot, Capsicum (green/red), ladies-finger (bhindi).
- Milk products e.g.Milk, buttermilk, curd, cheese (paneer)
- Protein-rich foods e.g. Fish, egg, chicken, pulses(daal)
- Fiber-rich foods e.g. Bran, oats, Brown-rice.
- Fruits e.g. Apple, orange, guava, papaya, pomegranate, Berries.
e. Blood sugar control (in diabetics)
f. Care of feet:
- Regular inspection of feet (with mirror).
- Comfortable,well-fitted shoes.
- Regularconsultation with podiatrist.
- Treatmentof wounds, foot deformities
g. Adequate sleep
h. Warm water bath (increases blood flow to affected area)
- Consult Pain medicine specialist.
- Neuropathic pain killers e.g. Amitriptyllline, Pregabalin, Gabapentin, capsaicin,Duloxetine, etc.
- Vit.B12 supplements, Anti-oxidants, multi-vitamins.