Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta Prasad MohantyYour feedback matters!
I am a 27 years old unmarried girl. I did intercourse with my fiancee so many times. I feel like my vagina was get loosed. So please suggest me wh type of treatment I use to take. And suggest me a wh type of a doctor I use to consult.
The back bone or spine is made of a series of bones extending all the way from the neck (cervical) to the tail (coccyx). These joints, like others, are prone to inflammation, sprain and strain, some more than the others. The coccyx in particular is highly prone to inflammation and can lead to localized pain, which is very typical, with the pain in the tailbone. This is known as coccydynia.
What is coccydynia?
- Literally, coccydynia translates to tailbone pain.
- It is characterized by a sharp, localized pain between the buttocks in the tail bone.
- It is often caused by injury to the pelvic area or the tail bone.
- Sitting and/or leaning against the buttocks make it worse.
- Pregnancy, when the additional hormones relax on the pelvic floor, also leads to increased pain of the tailbone.
The pain can be easily confused with other conditions like sciatica, fractured tailbone, tailbone infections like shingles, etc. However, for a trained medical person, the symptoms of tenderness and pain are quite diagnostic. Pilonidal sinus, fistula, pudendal neuralgia is also same as coccydynia and show same symptoms.
- If there is a rash or inflammation, it needs to be evaluated further for additional problems.
- Where possible, rest completely for a short period of time till the acute phase of pain subsides.
- In case of injury, ensure there is no repeat injury to the same area.
- Pain medications are used to relieve pain, where it is severe and intolerable.
- In severe cases, cortisone injection may be given in the doctor s office. In addition to pain relief, it may even take care of the underlying problem per se.
- Avoid sitting for prolonged periods where possible.
- After the acute phase is over, when sitting for prolonged periods, sufficient padding is advised. This could be in the form of pillows or padded seats.
- Sleeping on the sides is difficult, so sleep straight. If required, take a pillow in the middle.
- Physiotherapy is also helpful in some people who have repeat attacks. This helps in pain management and controlling acute phases. There are specific tailbone stretches, which should be done under supervision.
- Walking is one of the many effective ways to keep the tailbone unlocked, which helps in getting rid of the pain and avoiding spasms of the muscles around the tailbone.
- Best internal manipulation and pain management can be done with coccyx exercise.
- The time taken for healing of the tailbone depends on whether it is a simple bruise or a severe one. The former would heal completely in about four weeks, while the latter will take about 12 weeks.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges:â borax and natrum phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods:â calcarea carb and aletris farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction:â there are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus castus is used when a manâs sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erectionâ is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count:â x-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis:â conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines workâ naturally without producing any harm to theâ body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.
Hi my period has not come and it is 37 th day upt is negative and bhcg is 5.62 could I still be pregnant.
M a female. 21 years old. M suffering from vaginal burning and itching problem. It has happened once in past also. Both the times it happened 3-4 days after the sexual intercourse. Pls suggest me the required medicines.
Hi doc, my problem is infertility, and my age is 27, my husband age is 32. Actually I have done chocolate cyst laparoscopy in sri lanka, 31 of July 2017, now am in india, I tried 4 cycle to get pregnant bt my period came, I consult a new doc, and she advised me to take this endosis 2 mg medicine for 9 months, am confused, I want to get pregnant, so please suggest me, can I conceive normally?
There are many benefits of homeopathic medicine, including:
1. It can be used by pregnant women and nursing women.
2. It can be used by children and infants.
3. It does not interfere with medications taken by a person.
4. If an incorrect remedy is selected, it is completely safe and will not harm the person at all.
5. Other than occasional, mild, and short-lived symptom aggravations which pass quickly and tend to be followed by improvements in the symptoms of a person, there are no side-effects of homeopathic remedies. This symptom aggravation is actually regarded by homeopaths as a sign that the correct homeopathic remedy has been selected and usually results in symptom improvements.
6. It can be used for chronic or acute conditions.
7. It is an individualized system of medicine which treats the person, not merely the symptoms. The symptoms, however, are addressed when using this approach and are typically improved.
8. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing, one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated.
9. Homeopathic remedies are readily available and can, therefore, be used by anyone.
10. Homeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing.
11. Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time.
12. Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive.
13. There are many studies proving the effectiveness of homeopathy, when used correctly.
From Last 3 month I m suffering with period pain and it was horrible time for me. Even I can't walk due to pain. We are planning for baby from last two months, we was consult gynecologist, he studied my ovulation cycle this month and he said my ovum is not realized so I have to start treatment for that. But in my knowledge if ovum Is not relish then I don't have regular period. But my period is very regular and also heavy bleeding. Now give me suggestion what I have to? is it major problem? Or start treatment.
Hello, I m suffering from periods from last 9 days please tell me what should I do for stop this problem please tell me its urgent.
Hi am 24 years old and having pcos problem for past 3 years having irregular periods if I discontinue my months periods. I had sex on jan 9th with condom then I discontinue my tablets my periods are irregular. Feb and march my periods were regular flow then may and june less like 2 days only discharge happened for more than 7 days. please help me still any chances of pregnancy. Am not sexually active. My prolactin level is high 80. After meal my stomach bloating and digestive problem. So am totally confuse. please any chances of pregnancy. My lower stomach is very soft no symptoms of hard please help me.
On my nose and chin I will be getting very painful red colour pimple like ones before periods start but they are not pimples. They will be very painful and next day pus will be accumulated in them .if they come every month that is the sign that my periods will arrive and start disintegrating as period starts what are they and why they are coming? I am on ttc but when I see these I will know that periods are coming soon what should I do?
I want to loose my weight as I am suffering from PCOS. Kindly suggest me the ways and proper diet. Wat food cn b taken nd when. Please advice.
1. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily
2. Stay active don't sit for more time
3. Diet should include more vegetables and different colour fruits, brown rice, legumes, nonvegetarian people may consume lean meat and fish instead of having red meat.
4. Have a good sleep
5. Quit smoking and alcohol
6. Cope up with stress through exercise and yoga
7. Homoeopathic constitutional treatment not only reduces the risk of chronic diseases in patients but also increases immunity against many futuristic infections too.