Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Shivani BansalYour feedback matters!
Sir I have subtle in my lungs and is it curable or not? Even I am going on a medication course but I want to change my doctor. Please suggest me healthy food. Truly tell me smoke and drink how can effect me?
Hello Dr. please suggest me how can I increase sex time. During sex my sperm falls within 2 minutes.
What are the symptoms faced by a person if he undergoes excess of masturbation? Does this affect that person's future?
I have suffer to hair fall and dandruff and itching on my scalp so please suggest me what I should do.
Weather a 40 years women can have sex with 25 years boy? If they had sex wat are all the problems come?
What should be good eating habit so that we can have a good immunity to disease by are communicative.
Hi dear sir/madam. I am suffering from psoriasis on both legs from 5 years. Do I have complete cure for this. please suggest me.
I am working in 20 degrees temperature throughout the year in day time for 8 hours average. I have esonophile of 5.7.i always feel that my hand and feet are internally collapse. So what prevention and change I should obey to avoid any kind of health related issues from the above situation.
What is symptoms of diabetes. I think I'm suffering from it. Please give me right symptoms which show this.
I am suffering from headache. My eye is getting painful when I saw at light and its get blinking. Pls suggest me medicine.
Hi, I am not able to have intercourse with my wife when we are @ home due to loads of random thoughts in my mind. We just came back from a vacation and could have intercourse properly for a week. But Things are back to being abnormal again. Please suggest a cure ?
Sir I am unmarried I am college boy but I can not control the Sex please tell me hou to control sex Plzz tell me the any medicated / medicine name for sex control and tell me in hindi please.
I feel that my penis size is not even everage, it' s 4 inches. Please tell me how to increase the size.
Is there any chance that penis size and width decreases. I am 25 years old. Did you think I should have to consult a doctor?
Doctor, last 3 years or so I am not at all sleeping well. 2 years back when I was in my +2 I couldn't sleep well throughout the year because of various issues, so as a result I got a feel like my body is habituated for that way. Even now I feel that uneasiness that we get when we don't sleep properly. So what should I do now, I can't get a sleep during daytime. My body got habituated to sleep late nights like around 2 am and getting up around 6 or 7, and even if I try to sleep more than that, I'm not getting sleep which in turn causing headache through out the day. So what do you suggest me.
My father had malaria 3 weeks back and after that he recovered in one weeks time. But yesterday he got high fever again 106, immediately taken to hospital and after some injection temperature came down to normal and test doesn't show any thing and now fever ust started again so I need suggestion and let me know the best doctor and cure for the same immediately.
Is second urine is preferable for prega news test. And it gives cent percent result. And it is true. And apollo hospital kits are treatable or not.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS