Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shiv Kumar Chaudhary
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shiv Kumar ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. Sir if I walk for some times also I will have lots of limbs pain sir please help me to get out of it please answer sir.
I am 30 old male and have backache for last 3 years. I have used pain ointment nd pain relief medicine but nothing affect.
When I wake up after sleeping my body having muscles and back with full of pain. I want to know what the cause behind and what I do for this problem?
My wife's age of 42 yrs old she remains depressed and have nagtive attitude she is suffering from stady cold and cough ptoblem feels pain in the neck breast and back.She gets sleep late at night and mostly have a headack body heck does not feel apptite she mostly takes medicines to our comes from her problems but this problem is increasing day by day.
I hurt my wrist a while back and the pain keeps popping up every now and then. Showed it to a few doctors and they said its nothing to worry about. But I am afraid that when I workout I am straining the wrist.
My son suffering with myelitis since 3 months. Initially Left hand effected and till now there is no moment in left-hand. 3 months back MRI showed bulky spinal cord from C2 to D12. Please advise the treatment for left-hand.
Slip disc is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by discs that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disc to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disc
Slip disc is caused when the jelly like substance present in the discs bulges out. The damaged disc thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disc are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disc problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the discs to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disc.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disc are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!