Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old student. I got down on 3rd may but not as normal. The bleeding was very less. Now from 3-4 days I noticed drops of little brown spotting on my panty. I have taken i-pill on 24th April. Is this due to some side effects? From last two months my menstrual cycles are very early. Am I pregnant? Do I need to consult a doctor? Please advice me some medicines to get relief. Please help.
My mother is a 45 year old house wife. She is suffering from irregular menses, hard pain during menses period, over bloodless and get weak soon. Is any problem with her health condition?
I had sex with my gf on 3rd jan her date was 30. With in 40 hr given her unwanted 72. On 12 she got 1 day period. Then on 8 feb she had periods. For 10 days. Is she pregnant?
Pain in the stomach area, back, thighs and legs is very normal during periods. This is known as dysmenorrhea. It is common to the point that almost all females consider it very useful. The truth of the matter is that the pain is not very common. The menstrual cycle is a physiological procedure. There is no requirement for it to be difficult or painful. In case pain happens during periods, it should be dealt with. Here are a few homoeopathic cures that are very useful:
- Belladonna: Throbbing pain on the right side of the stomach calls for this cure. Sudden onset, extremely red, thickened, hot and excessive bleeding are one of the major signs. Congestion in the uterus, sinking down sensation, throbbing pain are some other indications that require this cure. The desire for cold water or no thirst at all throughout the day is also one of the signs. Wanting lemons or lemonade and other cold beverages is a very common sign.
- Chamomilla: The individual might be extremely touchy and hopeless. Exceptional pain shooting down the inner thighs is one of the biggest and most obvious signs. The blood might be dark with substantial clots.
- Lac Caninum: Painful swelling of the breasts before the period is one of the signs. Pain may substitute from side to side.
- Lachesis: PMS signs such as bad temper, discouragement, migraine, flushes of warmth all increase with the onset of the blood stream. Serious spasms and cramps, irritation from weight of the dressing are also some of the side effects. Blood might be dark, sparse, knotty and the less the flow, the more the pain.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: This is a very important cure and is helpful in case you are not certain of what to do, try Mag-phos. When there is a need for you to seek comfort from a hot water bottle all day, it is wrong and calls for this cue. The flow is dark. it can also be cured with hot showers and is more regrettable lying on the right side.
- Nux Vomica: Pain in lower back with consistent urge to stool. Patient might be cold and exceptionally fractious, restless and furious. A good night’s sleep, resting, light weight clothing are very important. Nux vomica cures the feeling of nausea as well. It also kills the urge to consume cold beverages that cause further clotting.
- Sabina: Severe spasms stretch out from low back to the bladder, torment reaches out from uterus to thighs in this condition. Blood is bright red and is more often mixed with dull clots. Shooting pain up the vagina and pain while lying on the back are very common as well.
- Secale: Continuous release of watery dark blood until the menstrual cycle is over. Hence, secale is very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Im 30 years old and married 3years back, Im having pcod problem, I have gone for 2 times ivf process but still not conceived, and hysteroscopy also done, everything was normal in hysteroscopy, now what can I do? Please suggest me.
I am 23 years old. M 5 week pregnant. This is my first child. Please tell me what to do and what to don't do in diz week. please this is my first pregnancy and we are very happy.
Can you get an STI from oral sex if one person has a fever blister? Also, if a person has an STI, is oral sex still OK?
Marriage is believed to be a license for sex, there is always a partner available anytime, anywhere. Right? Maybe, in the initial stages, before the realities of marriage set in (that too provided you have the privacy and the household chores in order). With kids entering the scene, this scene changes completely. For both men and women, life changes drastically, and sex soon becomes a thing of the past.
While the woman undergoes a lot of physical changes and the new one becomes the centre of all her attention, the male is confused somewhere between frustration and loss of attention.
Suddenly, everything revolves around the new one, and somewhere, the physical intimacy between the couples is completely lost. Most couples resign to it as a way of life, a part of parenthood. Some get frustrated and may even look for sex outside marriage. Come to think of it, what created the child is taken away completely by the child.
However, the scene need not be as bad too. There are always ways and workarounds and taking out a couple of hours for the couple should not be a problem, if planned nicely.
Lost privacy: With the kid on the scene, the couple often loses privacy (of the house sometimes, of their bedroom for sure). This is also one of the main reasons for the loss of sex. Maybe, after a year (or earlier depending on a case-to-case basis), try to have a separate bedroom for the child. This not only gives you privacy but also can lead to a romantic night. So, growing a baby does not have to take you away from your partner!!
Planned dates: Ensure the kid (or kids) is taken care of. Get your close family or friends to babysit them and get yourself out of the environment physically. Being at home will make you constantly want to supervise if things are going well. Trust your babysitters, and they will be fine. Do this at least once a month (or more frequently if possible) to keep the romance alive.
Plan your day: With a newborn baby around (or for that matter, with a child around, whatever the age), there is never an end to the to-do list. Getting to bed very late completely drained does not allow for any physical intimacy between you and the partner. Once in a while, wind up a little early, leave some things for the next day and take some time out with the partner. Even some heartfelt talk would leave you feeling close and be a great way to end the day. Sex, for sure, demands some physical energy and reserve it!! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
One of my female friend was physical in her ex relationship but now she is going to be married. What should she do if she don't want her husband to know about her lost virginity? Some everteen vaginal tightening gel working or not?
I am 43 years old female. I had 4 miscarriages in the past, the last being in May 2015. DnC done on all cases. I have a fibroid as well but not disturbing me (except during pregnancy). In 2014 post my 3rd miscarriage, I was diagnosed with borderline hypothyroidism (i had a daily dosage of Thyroxine 25 mg). But in Jan 2015, the doc said my problem has been'corrected for life I feel alright now. But I have a swelling behind my left ear and on the left shoulder blade. Kind of glands. Is there anything I should worry about?
Mam i. Missed my periods today is my 38th day I had check the pregnancy test but result is negative vaginal discharge is their and suffering with abdominal pain what is the reason.
Gyno has given me Yasmin 21 pills medicine bcoz my stomach pain during periods .I want to ask after taking this medicine my stomach will not pain or it will pain after completing its course and this medicine will harm to my reproductive parts or not. My age is 21 and I have regular periods.
Hello dr, I hv 10 month old she does breastfeed. Still I does not get periods is it normal? What should I do?
Weight /10 - 2 = quantity of water required in 24 hours
Eg. Weight is 70 kg
70/10 = 7 - 2 =5
-> 5 liter water in 24 hours (in a day) should be must to stay healthy