Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashant KushwahYour feedback matters!
I have 2 major issues to be addressed: 1. I have immense pain in the left lower jaw because of the wisdom tooth erupting. 2. One of my tooth has been treated (RCT) almost 4 times now but still it not yet cleaned and it still pains bad.
I have yellowish teeth. Sir plzz tell me the way to make it white or please refer me some medicines.
I want to push back my teeth to its original position and I want a treatment with a low of cost, what will be minimum cost required for this treatment.
After finishing my lunch or dinner, when I am doing gargle and spitting on basin, then I am finding very little blood spotting where as there no cut inside mouth or tongue. This is happening from yesterday onwards. Can anyone suggest what could be the reason behind it?
Hello, I had an accident in 2012 and fractured my jaw. Due to that I have to undergo an operation and have an aluminium plate in my jaw. From Nov 2015, I started with problem of acne/pimple breakouts. As I have a very healthy diet and I don't ever skip my Gym session and quiet rarely have outside junk food. So my question is, whether is there any relation between aluminium plate and acne breakouts? As its been 4 long years from 2012 to 2016 they are embedded in my jaw.
I am 20 years old. The problem is, someone told me to eat chewing gum to get rid of bubbly cheeks. But this resulted in giving me two grooves on either side over my cheeks. This looks really awkward. Can you please tell me how to get rid of these grooves and get my plain smooth face back as previous?
Sir I havr cavity problem in my teeth. Please advise me how can I tackle with it. Waiting for your response. Thanking you in advance.
My baby boy of 13 month has developed dental carries & out of his total 7 teeth his 2 teeth are of yellowish colour with 1-2 dots on each tooth. Pl suggest.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.