Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shams Aaghaz
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Shams AaghazYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years unmarried man. Now I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Maximum time early morning erection is absent. One year before my cholesterol value was 251, ldl was 170. 3 month before total cholesterol value was 202, ldl was 140. I am also suffering from frequent urination but urine culture test, blood test and ultrasound test all was normal. Is it curable without medicine or not? If not which medicine I have to take?
I have high sugar more then 240+ while going to bath room for urine there is heavy smile coming what is cause may urine infarction, sir please adive what to do your Early reply aspects/suggestions. taking you.
How to stop night fall doctor. What reason it will occur. Is it bad for my intercourse if night fall occurs regularly.
I am 18 years male. I am suffering from allergy since last 2 months. It is so panic. It has effected almost all parts of body. I take allerga 120 tab then I didn't feel it but when I stop to take it restarts. Please help me. I can't study rightly.
I am suffering fr9m dry cough to the last two wiks and 8 have chest pain whenever cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Hi, I'm a male 51 years old. Of late my toe nails have discolored. They have become very brittle. Slight touch on hard surface and it chips off! My heel bone deep inside (only right leg) pains very badly. I'm a heavy smoker. Please advise.
I was inserted stunt in my one main artiliary and was prescribed ecsprine150 mg two tablets daily for chelestrole two tablets for anti clot medicine. My bp is 110/70 and chest role is 131. I never tool any alopathic medicine in my 70 years of life I would like to have some alternative medicine to my lvef improved as it is 49 as on date kindly advise.
I have itchiness under my elbows, knees, & legs above the ankles in both legs, I was given nmf cream to put. I have also taken allegro180, & have also used betzee cream & lobate too. But none of them is giving me 100% relief. My skin has become dark on the affected areas. Pls help. Thanks.
I'm 32 years old female. I used to have tremor in my right hand while putting signature in presence of some one especially in formal occasions. My handwriting also will not be good at that time. I am not experiencing this discomfort when I am alone. How can I get rid of this situation?
Sir from 1 year hair fall is going on. I could not recognise the reason for what it happens so. With in 1 year I stayed 1 month in Mumbai then after 6 month in Delhi after that I am staying in chhattisgarh state where more coal is produced. Sir sperm discharge happens 1 time in a weak usually. By combing once around 20 ,25 hair falls and also washing heads by shampoo around 30 hair falls. I am usually using hair oil every night but that also not working. Please I am so concerned over it please at this matter and suggest for any thing.
Hello I'm suffering from nightfall from since one year. So can I take himalaya confido tablets is it helpful to me please give me answer.
I have stammering problem but I can not go to speech therapy because I am doing study and I don't have time to go out. Plzz give good advice to improve my speech problem.
Although the popular image of the penis is that of a ramrod straight mass of tissue, in truth, many men have a penis which is not perfectly straight. A bent penis, or a penis with some degree of curvature, is not at all uncommon, and by itself is not a penis health concern. However, in some cases the curvature of the penis can be significant and may indeed become problematic. There can be several causes for such a situation, and one of them may be related to the medication a man may be taking for other conditions.
The bent penis
Any man who hasn't already done so should take a moment to look at his penis carefully in a mirror, both when soft and when erect. In many cases, a man will notice that the instrument curves somewhat to the right or the left. In other men, it may have a gentle upward curve or, more rarely, may bend downward a bit. When the degree of curvature is slight, this is normal. When it is significant, especially to a degree that it causes pain or makes it uncomfortable to engage in sex, then a man is typically considered to be suffering from Peyronie's disease.
As with so many things affecting the penis, there is a lot that still needs to be learned about Peyronie's disease, including a more thorough understanding of its causes. There seems to be some genetic component, meaning that if a man saw his father in the locker room and wondered why his penis had that strange bend - then that man may also have curvature in his future.
It's also common for a severely bent penis to occur as a result of trauma, either short term or long term. In the former category, a sharp blow to the penis might bring about the bending. In the latter, rough handling (either with a partner or alone) can over time create many small layers of scar tissue which build-up and create the curvature.
But in some cases, a man may look down to find his penis has bent due to drugs he is taking to address some other health challenges.
What are some medications that may contribute to the development of a bent penis?
- Interferon. Interferons are naturally-occurring proteins which can be synthesized and utilized in treatment for many conditions. They are frequently used in treating hepatitis C, Kaposi's sarcoma, multiple sclerosis and genital warts.
- Beta blockers. One of the more commonly used medications, beta blockers are very popular in treating in high blood pressure and/or cardiac issues.
- Anti-seizure medications. People with seizures often require special medications to manage and control them. It is believed that at least some of these medications may contribute to Peyronie's disease in some men.
- It's important to note that the evidence linking medications and curvature is not fully understood and that, more importantly, just because some of the medications may have a link does not mean they will cause a bent penis in every man who uses them. If a man does believe his medication is affecting him in this way, he should discuss his concerns with his doctor to determine if an alternative medication might be an option.
- Medications that contribute to a bent penis can become an issue, but so can simply maintaining a proper level of general penis health. To that end, readers are encouraged to take advantage of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) daily. One drawback often associated with a bent penis, especially when scar tissue build-up is involved, is a loss of feeling. A crème with neuroprotective acetyl L-carnitine can provide a buffer against that development. Also important: that the crème contain pantothenic acid (commonly called vitamin B5). Pantothenic acid is known as a protector of sensitive skin, such as that which covers the penis.