Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema VashneyYour feedback matters!
My friend feels severe pain only on the first day of her menstruation. She feels like vomiting and loo. Kindly advice.
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring.
Hello doctor. Am 5 months pregnant and have an extreme craving of white clay which is also known as khade in Hindi. If I doesn't take some pieces of that I get nausea. So please advice me that can intake of white clay is dangerous to my baby or me. please help me out Thanking you.
Is there a chance of getting pregnant even after use of condom during sex? What can be done to check it and stop it. My friend is not getting her periods since 3 days after her date. She is 20 years old. Please help.
I have 5 years old daughter. After my delivery I m facing the problem of irregularity of periods and unable to conceive second time. What should I do?
Meri gf ka period pichle month 23 ko aaya tha is month abhi tak nahi aya hai . Hamane os bich koi sex bhi nai kiya hai . Kya kare?
I had sex last month and after that I got my periods normal on my due date. But this month I have not got periods and late by 5 days. Is there any problem. Apart from that I started drinking green tea first time from this month. Please help.
Hi Best time to get pregnant is from 12th day to 20th day of cycle shd we do daily sex in this cycle period.
Can I do sex during periods? and what can be the reason that my parter feel alot of pain during frst intercourse? can you give me right tips about sex.
My wife is pregnant with 1 month nd 11 days. Am only married in 27 oct 2016. She is student and her further studies going on. We want abort the pregnancy please advice.
Hi Doctor, Thank you very much for your such a useful advise. But I just want to tell you that I have given birth a baby on last year. After that I am still suffering due to 3 times surgery I have faced after delivery. My pasting got detached. Due to non sterile cotton used at the time of delivery. After that it has been take so many time to cure myself. Now I have done my whole abdomen USG as per doctor prescription. There is found I have fatty liver. Now a days I am taking some medicines. Like Atorva, Rabemac, Alkasol, Flagyl etc. Also I have have allergy in my whole body. That is why everyday I am taking Allegra 120 for control it. I found there is no permanent solution. Doctor please help me out for living a healthy life. Please help.
Because of the fallowing causes:-
3. Irregular sperms.
4. Sperm allergy
5. Unexplained fertility problems
6. Combination fertility problems.