Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Savita VermaYour feedback matters!
We are thinking to go for ivf . heard some myths that baby should b abnormal, premature deliveries, more chances of twins, slow growth of baby in uterus etc. Please guide us properly.
Myself 57 yr. Lady. Sometimes bloody discharge appears from my breast. Is it any symptom of some disease?
I am trying from last 6 months for baby, my wife has all the tests and everything is fine with her. When should I go for fertility test, if required. Is there any other reason for her to not conceiving or any suggestions which helps to get pregnant.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 5th of may. Immediately after she took an ipill. On 10th of may she experienced bleeding which she thought was her period as that is the time she generally has her periods for 5 days. But after that she hasn't had any period. her due period this month was 10 th of June. Recently she has joined a Job where she has to take a lot of stress. Now both are freaking out. Can she be pregnant? Please advise.
I am suffering from scaly psoriasis from last 5 years, it goes when taken medicine but comes back, vl it go completely ever, I am in high medicines for hormone also since I am also suffering from infertility from last 5 years, so its stress related psoriasis and estrogen level less, amh value less (no eggs) I am just 30 years old, any thing in ayurveda about this.
I am married , after intimation my vagina became black , how can I cure of it , please suggest the solution.
Dear sir, my wife, have suffered a problem in her vagina, she feels pain in vaginal opening and blood also coming, she consulted many doctor s but couldn't get a solution, recent doctor suggested that by removing bartholin gland, every prob will get solve, she also agrree to do so, Does we have any prob in future by removing the bartholin gland, happened to know that its the gland for. Producing mucus,
Recently my wife got conceived (38 days) and we aborted as we already have 2 kids by tables (not done by D&C). First 3 days bleeding was more and then got reduced. Now small drops are coming and doctor said it will get controlled shortly. In this case, when can we start our intercourses again? Do we need to postpone for sometimes? Pls advise.
I am vegetarian but eat eggs, after delivering baby by C-section my what has varied from 52 kg to 70 kg now my baby is 1" years old, help me to reduce my weight.
Hi Doctor, I have query, My daughter has age @ 13, Now she is studying in class 8th. We are little bit more concern about her Menstruation start. Still she has not get start Menstruation. What are the basic problem to start late Menstruation. We are planing to go and concern to Dr.(Gynaec). But before we are know all, Can you please guide us.
I am 12 weeks pregnant and I get still lower abdomen pain it feels poky, however my gynac told me its normal, pain will dissaper in further weeks but I can still feel something poky just above my pelvic. is that normal, also I have little stomach fats.
Hi I'm 25 years old I am not knowing whether required amount of sperms are entering in my vagina or not to conceive, because most of the sperms comes outside after intercourse, we are doing intercourse once daily in every alternative day in between 6th day to 18th day after my periods.
My right tube is blocked due to ectopic pregnancy last year and other tube is healthy and patent. Will l take much time to conceive as I am unable to conceive last 3 months. Please advice me what should I do as I have done hsg test also.
My wife is suffering from pain of cramping on 13th and 14th day. Why this pain happen? And suggest best remedies and medicine too.
Hello Dr. last year I was pregnant with a hydrocephalus head baby so it was aborted in fifth month of pregnancy. Now my torch is normal my karyotype is normal n my husband's karyotype is also normal. I want to ask that can I have normal baby ever in my life or my previous history of abortion will affect my baby again.
I am having fibrodenama in my breast since 5 years.Its size not yet increased till now i met some doctors starting some told to do a minor surgery in a one day period another gyenic-doctor told after marriage and delivery also i can wait for that surgery. Now i am married and i have a child.Again i went to a doctor she told no need of surgery as the size of FIBRODENAMA is not increased.Pls suggest is it good to leave like that
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.