Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarla Mehta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarla MehtaYour feedback matters!
Sexual stimulation can take place on a number of fronts. Most people think immediately of touching the naughty bits here, but there are ways to spark arousal that don't involve physical contact, ways that can greatly enhance desire and lead to hotter sex. Since sexual health is an important component of overall wellbeing, and maintaining sexual health requires keeping the activity fresh, a man can never acquire too many sex tips. The following indirect methods of stimulation will heighten the pleasure for both partners.
Through the ears
Music is a powerful tool for altering one's mood, or that of a lover. Turning on the right song, or sometimes just the right genre, can get a person revved up. While it depends on the person in question and his or her musical tastes, things to try are bluesy rock (such as the Black Keys) or music with sexy lyrics (think "Let's Get It On").
Through the nose
The sense of smell is a wonderful vehicle for eliciting moods and memories. Some tried-and-true scents are known for their ability to relax and even arouse - sandalwood, rose and lavender among them. If a partner wants to really invest in olfactory stimulation, he can track down a scent nostalgic of the first time he met his lover, or perhaps of the first time they made love. Was a candle burning? Was he wearing a certain fragrance? Recreate the moment.
Through the mind
A man may have heard that the brain is the largest erogenous zone, and there's certainly some truth to that. Getting and keeping a lover in a sexy frame of mind can add a layer to sexual desire and enjoyment that one might be shocked by.
One way to engage the mind is through dirty talk. Telling a partner what one likes, what one wants to do and how one feels in the moment can greatly stimulate him or her, as can hearing such things from one's lover. And this can be done long-distance as well, maintaining sexual attraction and connection when lovers are apart.
Another way to tantalize the brain is to draw on a partner's fantasies. Couples can incorporate elements of fantasies into sex play. This can be done through dirty talk and/or the simulation of kinky scenarios like "public" sex; it may involve the incorporation of bondage, submission or other fetishes that send a person over the enjoyment edge.
Through the feelings
Most people can likely attest to the fact that sex with someone they know, like and trust is in many ways better - deeper and more meaningful. Still, when people have been together for some time, they may fall into a routine that grows stale. They can reinvigorate the great pleasure that can come from intimacy by remembering what excites them about the other as a person. This can be a shared interest - in which case getting fired up over a baseball game or delving into an intellectual topic may spark that fire. Or, they may appreciate something about one another that completely sets them apart, like an interest or skill that evades the other. Get invested in the other's interests to keep the other interesting.
While men bolster their arsenal of stimulatory methods, they shouldn't neglect to take proper care of the organ involved in the action when it comes time to get busy. Maintaining optimal penile health will ensure that a man's member remains attractive to his partner while helping to promote proper function into old age. Using a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) is beneficial in this area. Shea butter and vitamin E serve as potent natural moisturizers for smooth, supple skin, and acetyl L-carnitine helps prevent peripheral nerve damage from rough handling that can lead to decreased sensitivity over time. Keep the member radiant and functional with the assistance of Man1 Man Oil.
Mam actually my ivf was done and embroys transfer was done on 2nd feb. Is there something change in heartbeat detecting in ivf or normal pregnancy. Plzz help me mam I am soo worried.
Did not get menses in time and stomach pain is having but menses not occur so what will I eat to get periods now.
Hi I am planning a child and I test my semen the report is active motile 65% and sluggish motile is 20% and non motile 15% morphology normal 75% abnormal 25% and pus cells 12-13/hpf which medicine is better.
How girls have sex with random guys .how can I be one of them .what qualities girls sees in boy to have physical relation with them.
Lychee prevents various health conditions:
1. Cancer: flavones, quercitin and kaempferol present in lychee prevents the formation of cancer cells.
2. Heart disease: lychee has antioxidant vitamin c which lowers the blood pressure. Since it is rich in fiber content, it prevents the formation of fat; this in turn will promote cardiovascular health. Consumption of this fruit will result in the increase of good cholesterol and decrease of bad cholesterol. This will reduce the chances of heart attack, stroke and hypertension. Potassium present in this fruit is also great for the heart.
3. Digestion and bowel movements:
Lychee contains pectin and dietary fiber which are important for healthy bowel movement. Water content in this fruit also helps in preventing constipation. Healthy bowel movements are necessary to rule out diseases like pile and colon cancer.
4. Bones: lychee contains a wide range of nutrients including phosphorus, manganese, zinc, copper and magnesium, which strengthen bones. It boosts the effectiveness of vitamin d, which in turn increases the absorption of calcium. This is necessary to maintain strong bones.
6. Immunity: vitamin c is lost in the form of body sweat, stool and urine. A 100 g of this fruit contains 71.5 mg of vitamin c. Hence, this fruit is a good source of antioxidant which supports the immune system. Lychee is great to rule out cough, cold and flu.
7. Blood circulation: lychee is rich in oligonol which improves blood circulation by relaxing blood vessels. Oligonol reduces platelet aggregation which regulates blood circulation.
8. Anemia: this fruit is packed with minerals like iron, folate, copper, manganese and magnesium, which play an important role in the production of red blood cells. Also this fruit contains vitamin c which helps the body in absorption of iron.
9. Free radicals: this fruit contains vitamin c which is used to fight free radicals that cause acne, pimple and blemishes. Antioxidants present in lychee keeps the skin glowing.