Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita TyagiYour feedback matters!
I had viral fever for nearly 15 days in December during which I took multiple medications. Which was finally cured but I conceived in end of january .but when I was 6 months pregnant my baby was found to have congenital heart defect. Wondering if the fever Pre conception could be the cause?
Sir, I am suffering from vaginal inflammation for 3 days i cant even walk properly what is the solution.
Dear sir/ma'm, I was about to have sex with my gf, who is a virgin. I am disturbed and afraid bcz of many reasons. When I inserted into her with a slight force, it went inside and she felt huge pain. Since then it has been 3 days, she is not well, feeling headache, fever and lower stomach pain. After 3 months we're going to marry, I am 25 and she is 23. please help me. And then I will meet any sexologist if needed.
Hi, I lost my virginity on 5th of this August. And my periods were due on 29th August but I missed the date. My menstrual cycle is of 35 days. We took protection every time and I also took a pregnancy test in case but it turned out to be negative. Please guide me, is there any reason to worry about the delayed periods. Is it normal?
If a girl cross 40 days still not getting the date It should be pregnant or what may be the reasons?
I am 26 years old married woman. Last year from April 2016 suddenly ,my period was going irregular. Then I went to Gyno. I have done my all Hormone test, also thyroid, blood sugar test. And also Ultrasound. My hormone test, thyroid sugar test was normal, okay. But in ultrasound, I found few small cysts in my ovary. Its called PCOS. So, I am in treatment with PCOS for last few months. From Last January I was trying for conceive. So, my Gyno suggested me to take Good ova 100 mg from 3rd day of my period to 7th days for ovulation. And also suggested me to take Duphaston 10 mg from 16th days of my period. Also Trufol tablets. I have completed my all medicines courses. I have stopped duphaston. Now this 2nd February was my period date. But still I did not get my period. I am so much worried. I just want to know that If I miss my period, I have to check pregnancy test. And if that test is negative, then what I will do? I miss my period and my pregnancy test is negative then what can I do next? Kindly help me.
Report of female levic sonography - Right ovary appears bulky and measures 3.4 x 3.3 x 5.8 cm (vol.34.9 cc) A well defined, thin walled anechoic syst with no inernal exhoes /septae is noted in rifht ovary. It measures 3.4 x 23 x 5.6 cm (vol-26 cc) Left ovary measures 2.8 x 2.4 x 2.6 cm ( vol-9.7 cc) No evidence of adnexal mass. REMARK: Right Ovarian simple cyst. Pls advise abt treatment.
I had sex with my boyfriend. I had pill on 1 day again next day we did n then again I took pill. After having it from next day m feeling weakness n then periods had to start 3 days after that it has also not started some bleeding was there but periods did not started. still weakness is there what should I do? Is this because of the side effects of taking 2 pills? Will my periods start? Is there anything to worry? Will I be pregnant? Please guide me for the best possible solution.
I had sex with my husband yesterday (15th april) and I finished my period cycle on 5th of april. Its only 1 year completed of our married life and we both were not prepared mentally to conceive a baby right now. We have used condom during our intercourse. And the number of condoms he used to cover his penis is 2. He injected for 2 times and pulled out. But he hadn't ejaculated for a very long time. He got his fluid after we had fingering. I stopped him doing sex after he injected twice and pulled me. I am extremely worried about that whether there is a chance of getting pregnant or do I need to take birth control pills. He used his hands for fingering into my vagina without washing them. Please do respond at the earliest. I am having a little bit of abdominal pain right now.(the condom slipped once while he pulled the penis out of the vagina. Is loose motions in this case are the earliest sign of being pregnant? He was not in direct contact with penis due to condom protection.
Hi its been 2 days passed from periods date but no sign of period till now, m feeling pain in my lower abdomen, also feeling weakness in my body.
Hi doctor, I hv a cyst in my left ovary. Doctor advise me to take crisanta . After finishing the pack yesterday I get the bleeding bt it was very light. I did not knw why. ? Or is it menstrual bleeding? Please advise me what should I do. My pills finished on sunday .
Almost every couple wishes to have a family of their own. They eagerly wait to be expecting parents. It is a joyous, yet delicate occurrence in one's life. But sometimes, you might be deprived of this. For one reason or another, some couples are not able to conceive.
In vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a good option for couples who want to conceive but cannot. But there is one other option if IVF fails that is surrogacy. In fact, many women with fertility problems opt for surrogacy.
Surrogacy is of two types:
- Traditional surrogacy: When the father's sperm is used to artificially inseminate the surrogate mother, then it is termed as traditional surrogacy. In this case, the surrogate mother is the biological mother. Donor sperm may also be used.
- Gestational surrogacy: In this case, IVF is used. The egg from the mother and the sperm from the father is used to create an embryo. Then the embryo is placed into the surrogate's uterus. Here, the surrogate mother is only the "birth mother". The biological mother is one whose eggs were used.
Surrogacy is an expensive procedure. But still, it should be considered if you have been trying to conceive for too long. Why choose a surrogate mother in that case? There are various answers to that question.
If you are a woman, then you can consider surrogacy for the following reasons:
1. Medical issues with your uterus:
- You have your uterus surgically removed (hysterectomy)
- Other medical conditions that can have dangerous effects when pregnant, like heart diseases.
2. The other obvious reason would be if your IVF cycle fails. It can be quite devastating to invest so much time and effort in IVF and not have any positive result. Surrogacy can prove to be beneficial in this case.
3. Surrogate mothers can help people who wish for parenthood but cannot adopt a child because of their marital conditions or age.
Dr sahab, my wife is suffering from thyroid antibodies disease. Due to this disease,we are facing the problem of child growth during pregnancy. Child dead after 1 or 2 months in pregnancy. Please help and advice me
I have cramps during my periods and is unbearable sometimes and I can not seem to get any relief please help me.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART), wherein the egg and the sperm are physically combined in a laboratory dish before being transferred into the uterus. This procedure of reproduction has gained popularity among infertile and homosexual couples and also among women opting for single motherhood.
Although IVF is a becoming increasingly accepted procedure in the present day scenario with the growing infertility levels among individuals and open-mindedness of the society, there are some factors that must be taken into consideration before opting for the IVF procedure.
- Multiple Births: To guarantee the success of the treatment, usually more than one embryo is inserted into the uterus after fertilization. It is not uncommon for multiple embryos to end up attaching themselves to the uterine wall, leading to multiple births. It is important for the individual or the couple to be emotionally and physically prepared for that possibility.
- Reasons for infertility: Before opting for the procedure, the couple is often advised to go through several tests to check for the sperm count, mobility and the uterus environment to determine if at all IVF is the best option for the couple.
- Side Effects: After the procedure, the woman is expected to be under several types of medication to prevent the eggs from ripening. There are certain obvious side effects including headache, bloating, nausea and mood swings. In certain cases, the individual may experience circulatory problems, which when heightened may require hospitalization.
- Emotional Impact: IVF has a major impact on the emotion regulation of the individual. It might be overwhelming for most individuals and a strong psychological system is often searched for people opting for the procedure. The stress and the overflow of emotions can sometimes be too much to take for somebody and hence, people with major psychological disorders are advised against it.