Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika JainYour feedback matters!
Sometimes I put pinch of baking soda in my paste for brushing my teeth n sometimes I rub lemon or peel of banana ,does it help in whitening of teeth.
Hi Doc, its been two days I can not open my mouth properly as I feel pain near angular region of lips. What should I do to cure it?
I am 22 year old and I have gone under oral maxi facial surgery, coz I had broken my jaw when I met with an accident, and they have inserted titanium plates. Question I wanted to place arch bark with imf again, is it possible?
I am 65 years old and my teeth have become very very sensitive to hot and cold waters. Very often it starts paining after taking hot.
Hiii am kaushal 23 year old. I have a skin prob like my face and hole body going to red when I scratch any where. And also my face have many pimple. I suffer form last 2 year for this prob. Currently also I face some new prob also in my face. In my face now have some small Small many in hole face prickly heat rush. Its to much. I do not understand what I do. And one more prob about my mouth. Am regularly doing tooth brush and clean my mouth very well but I do not now how to came smell in my mouth every time. Its create to much prob for me. please give me solution.
I have mouth ulcer. I have tried many ways to cure it. But its very often seen. Please suggest me anything more.
My Friend is suffering from toothache, when he take some cold items severe pain occur in his teeth? Advice what he should do?
Hi I am male the age of 38 years old my problem is that my mouth is not opening at the very large length. Coz I have tobacco every day. I need to know whether to have or tablets to open my mouth or to have lots of food for the months and one more problem due to this I can't eat spicy food.
I have cavities in molars both side. The dentist suggested if I want to wear tooth Braces, Two teeth should be removed. Already I have removed a teeth. So I am afraid of it. What should I do? Please Suggest me!
I am sohel rana biswas. I hve a problem in my teeth. There was a hole. I think it's cavity's. I brought a senso dune paste. Is it help full.
My teeth is decayed it's completely damaged and round up. I can save my teeth. Which treatment I need.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.