Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Chandra Agarwal
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh Chandra AgarwalYour feedback matters!
There are so many black spot in my face what can I do for it give me some prescriptions to remove the black spots.
Hi I'm a male without using any home remedies or any skin products like face wash, moisturizers, toner and sunscreen or other skin products like bleach or facial kit and all can't we stop using it use this without using this product for our skin can not we keep our skin healthy and Clear and glowing and fair without using this all things for our skin or face please tel me plz.
On face blackheads are coming very fast from last one year. Kindly prescribe good and effective medicines.
HELP ME. I have a skin infection on my face itz not getting stopped. Itz just spreading on my face and now it just took half of the space on my face. Please give me some tips to stop that and raise my body immunity to fight with that and I am taking skin medicines too since 5 months.
I am a b. Com student I am suffering from dark circle it looks like a b. P. Patient but how to remove that dak circles pls help me.
I am living in himachal n due to very cold weather my skin is been dark n rough. So is there any cream. That cn help me to cure dark n rough skin to be smooth n clear.
Sir/Madam My age 44 year but till date pimples and black spot in my face. Please tell me how to clear black spot in my face.
Hello sir I have big scar on my face at left side from last25 years. Is there any home remedies to remove that scar.
Hernia is a small protrusion or escape of any structure or organ through nearby weak spot or muscle. There are several types of hernia like inguinal hernia (direct and indirect), femoral hernia, umbilical hernia, umbilical hernia, epigastria hernia and incision hernia. This hernia can be removed and relocated to its original position and secured with special type of hernia mesh to prevent the recurrence of hernia.
When hernia surgery is required?
Hernia is not a serious health issue that requires surgery immediately. But surgery is essential only during the following situation-
- Size of hernia is more than half an inch.
- Hernia causes severe pain and causes much physical discomfort.
- Hernia causes disfigurement.
There are two different methods used for hernia surgery:
- Open hernia repair: Open surgical incision is made near the herniated site and the surgical procedure is done and secured with a mesh work. This surgical procedure requires several preparatory measures to be done before surgery. There is also blood loss and recovery period after surgery is also more than other type of surgeries.
- Minimally invasive hernia repair: The surgery is done with a laparoscope which has small tiny camera, small synthetic hernia mesh and small tool with it. So the patient can return back to their normal routine earlier as the incision made is smaller.
Before undergoing hernia surgery:
- One week before surgery it is much essential to stop taking drugs that are causes the thinning of the blood. Drugs like aspirin should be stopped with the doctor’s advice.
- Stop herbal supplements and check the fitness of your cardio and diabetes
- Gain adequate knowledge about surgery and be prepared for the post surgical care
After hernia surgery: