Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. sanjeev Kumar sharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old male, I have lots of dandruff on my scalp with itching. Since last one year my hair starts getting white. What should I do? thank you.
Dr. mai 22 years ka hu mere kuch hairs grey ho chuke hai kya unhe fir se naturally pehle jaise black kiya ja sakta hai without color k aur aage se baal grey na ho iske liye bhi koi ilaaj bataiye plzz.
My facial BEARD hair very hard, Saving karta time painful hota hai meri oily skin hai fir bhi, Gillete ka saving Gel and Mach 3 Razor use karta hu. How to soft my beard? Any saving gel / cream specially for hard beard? So pls suggest me?
I have diabetes for a long time now and I wanted to know what is nerve damage I think I got it in my legs. I get this pain in my legs some time of the day. I would like to know dose sound like nerve damage? Thank you everyone how can help me.
Having a problem beside the left neck to the shoulder point . This is the second Time in last two months .Can you tell exactly what is issue with me ? Any solution for this.
As you know I have tb I am playing cricket from last 3 days and me legs and hands are paining and back as well so in Tb can we play cricket or other physical games?
- Q: Hello Dr, My problem is related to hair. I have very frizzy and rough hair. I want some home tip or some remedies for smooth hair. And for hair growth also, e. G. Which kind of foods to eat for good for growing hair. Please help me. Kindly suggest me with good and working remedies. Thank you.
My hair are very tight and I am having headache due to this. I am also applying shampoo on hair thrice in a week.
Hi, Pls let me know which products I should use for Skin and Hair? Either Commercial, Medicinal, Herbal and Natural etc. Should I use Homeopathic products, Ayurvedic or Allopathic?
I has problem of facial hair and get laser treatment ,after two sitting of laser hair treatment I facing the problem of acne on my skin ,so I want to know about the post care after laser treatment?
I am 39 years, started running from 5 Months. Recently developed shin splints and from 1 week taking rest due to leg pain. Blood test is Normal. Vit d level is 22. Taking supplements for vitamin d. Now I am getting pain in legs it will increase as the day progresses. When I took tolpa d tablet it will reduce other wise it will increase. Not yet started running due to leg pain.
I have gray hair. How toh get rid of gray hairs. They are increasing day by day. Please suggest permanent solution.
I am 22 year old. I want to know remove hair of my body. ParmanantlyWhat is the total cost for this treatment.
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.