Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Garg
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GargYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old female. My weight is 82 kgs. From last one year I am observing that my tummy is increasing in size very much. And sometimes I get severe stomachache and frequent urine infection. I did usg but report is normal. Please suggest something.
I have been diagnosed with grade 2 prostatic enlargement with significant residual urine volume and mildly fatty liver. Help me.
I had US last Friday. I was diagnosed with 4 mm stone in left ureter. Can it damage my kidney anyway? Do I need to see a doctor or drinking too much water will help?
I had UTI last month and is cured now. Since then intercourse is painful for both of us. I don't feel sexually tempted and there is not enough lubricant secreted. What could be the cause of it? If medication or any therapy is needed. Generally we are not frequently having sex. Once in a week is our agenda to have some time for us.
My father has diagnosed with middle calyx 3.8 mm kidney stone. And 300 cpk nac level. And e.histolytica infection. His blood pressure increases sometimes but any drug of blood pressure worsens his condition to reduce blood pressure he takes drugs like trika, Stemetil, zolfresh, and he is also suffering from pain at right side of body from hip bone to back side of neck that is occurring frequently. He said that before 20 years he was given a penicillin injection by a doctor and after two days he drink beer and immediately this pain occurred.
My wife is suffering fromAuto Immune disease called Idiopathic perpera plus she has diabetic plus she says she has CRP high? Is it too risky for her kidneys to take a lot of medicines.
Sir I am 36 old male suffering from kidney stones since 15 yrs. Recent problem is I suffer from urine at the tip after urination. I have visited all hospital s in Vijayawada but no solution. Somebody told about your hospital. What should be my problem sir.
Hi, In Sleep dreams that I am urinating and then wake to find I have urinated in the bed. Married and faced this problem first time since 1.5 year marriage. My wife is pregnant. Before marriage some times faced this problem. I am quite afraid now if I caught .I am so embarrassed.
Spasm in pelvic floor during pee, I was sitting 13-14 hours a day daily for last six months on the floor for study Also sometimes painful erection and milky fluid comes out in urine. Very afraid however I got full rock hard erection in morning. Tell me what is happening to me.
I have pain near buttock n anal. But it feels like there is a tumor over there. When I touch it pain. I can feel the difference between both buttocks. What it could be. What type of doctor I should be concerned.in my precious query I did not mention anything about any kind of tumor. please help.
I have stone about 17mm in right kidney can it removed by medicine. Please give me suggestion both allopath and homeopath.
Urine discharge in small drops al through out day, even after urinating. Wat r causes n symptoms of this.
I hv creatinine 1.31 alkaline phosphate 141 does it show kidney problem, what medication I hv to take, please advice.
Hi My husband is having foamy urine which disappear in few seconds. He is otherwise fit .he does intense exercise. Can it be due to that.
I feel Pain during, and even after, bowel movements Small amounts of blood like on the surface of stools Burning and itching around the anus for whole day.
Im diabetes, but in control conditions eventhrough im suffering from frequently urination about 10 to 12 times in a day. I diagnosed complete blood analysis, urine test about infection, but report is normal. There is absence of albumin, blood,microbes etc .please advice me in this issue.
A kidney stone may not be as big as the stones in your garden, but can be quite a pain. Kidney stones are actually mineral crystals that are usually a combination of calcium and phosphates. The size of a kidney stone ranges from the size of a sugar crystal to a ping pong ball. While some kidney stones pass out of the body along with urine, others can block the urethra and become painful.
In addition to being painful, a kidney stone can cause permanent damage to your kidneys. Since large kidney stones are usually painful, they rarely go undiagnosed. However, if a kidney stone is left untreated, it could cause the kidney to atrophy and lower the functionality of the kidney. Kidney stones that are related to an infection can also lead to chronic urinary tract infections and damage the kidney through scarring and inflammation. This could eventually lead to kidney failure.
Not all kidney stones need to be treated with surgery. If the kidney stone is very small, your doctor may prescribe plenty of water and medication to treat the pain. With plenty of water, you should be able to pass the stone in your urine. Ideally, you should take plenty of rest until the stone is passed.
Larger kidney stones may need you to be hospitalized for treatment. These are:
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL): To begin this of treatment, a painkiller is administered. Ultrasonic waves are used to determine the location of the kidney stone. Shock waves are then passed through the kidney stone to break it into smaller pieces, which can then pass out of the body through urine.
- Ureteroscopy: This is also called retrograde intrarenal surgery and is performed when the kidney stone is stuck in the ureter. A ureteroscope is passed through the urethra and bladder into the ureter. Laser energy may then be used to break the stone into smaller pieces to unblock the ureter.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL): This surgery is performed under general anesthesia. It involves a small incision being made in the back and a nephroscope passed into the kidney through it. Laser or pneumatic energy is then used to break up the stone into smaller pieces and pull them out.
- Open surgery: Open surgery is performed only in the case of an abnormally large stone or abnormal anatomy of the person. An incision is made in the back that allows the doctor to access the kidney and manually remove the stone.
- Retrograde intrarenal surgery: In RIRS, the scope is placed through the urethra (the urinary opening) into the bladder and then through the ureter into the urine-collecting part of the kidney. The scope thus is moved retrograde (up the urinary tract system) to within the kidney (intrarenal). RIRS may be done to remove a stone. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!