Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Hello doctor, what is the solution for nightfall? What happens some time in the night is that I ejaculate in sleep and I feel urge to pass urine immediately, pls help.
I am 32 year old suffering from prostatitis. semen culture and urine culture are negative. All reports are negative Doctor give me trimethoprim 100 mg twice a day for 1 months is this a standard treatment. please really me.
Hi, daily morning when go for urine first time. It's look lightly yellow. When I take more water it turn to white back if I take less water it becomes more yellow. Is it serious problem or normal condition.
I have stone of size 4.5mm in my left kidney beans. What precautions should I do to overcome from this problem.
I have stone in my right kidney which is 7.2 mm and what I do to remove this from my kidney except operation? Please let me know as soon as possible.
From last night I was facing severe stomach pain at left side. Previously I have a kidney stones problem. I have used Ayurvedic medication for some months. So the stones or no more. Then after I was facing now again. For instant pain relief I will take voveran SR 100. Though I don't want to take surgery. Suggest me how can I cure those problem by medication.
Hi doctors, I am 23 years old. What I am going to ask is a bit bad, but I must ask this. I am living with my bf in bombay near our university. I had anal sex with lot of men, so my anus become very loose and anus hole becomes wide. Tomorrow my boyfriend is planning to put his his penis inside my anus. My question how can I make my anus so that he will not understand that nobody put penis in my anus. Will he understand my anus is used many times before for sex and penetration of penis ? Please reply. I am in a bad situation. I know it is really bad to ask this. But it is my condition. So please reply. Please.
I have 2 mm stones in my kidney n I have so much pain in my stomach so what should I do pls tell sir.
Sir/Mam What is the medicine for sugar and I am asking another one question one man urine is blocked but he have drinking a beer and liquor please answering me fast warm regards Himanshu singh.
My urinary hole is not situated on a right place. It is on the downward side of my penis. But till now I did not find any problem. So I am afraid that it will occur some problems on the future. please help me.
My wife age 68 years undergone neurosurgery in 2007 for brain tumor. Slowly slowly she loosing physical existence and even can not grip pen for her signature. She is diabetic also. She is suffering from urine incontinence since last one year. She is using catheter since last six months as she can not control urination. Please advise continuation use of catheter may be harmful and may create some other problem in bladder or otherwise. Alsoplease/suggest/any/treatment/for/her/to/control/urine/incontinuation/at/this/stageoo.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of :
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable.