Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Roop Mala Kaushik
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roop Mala KaushikYour feedback matters!
Black pepper is one of the oldest spices known to mankind. It is found in abundant quantities in the Southern states of Kerala. Its medicinal qualities can successfully counter disorders such as indigestion, pyorrhea, cough, dental problems and cardiovascular diseases. Black pepper is extensively used for food preservation owing to its antibacterial properties. Being rich in fiber, vitamin C, manganese, vitamin K, it acts as a great anti-inflammatory agent as well.
Here are some of the well-known benefits of black pepper:
- Beneficial for stomach: Black pepper enhances the secretion of HCL i.e. hydrochloric acid in the stomach which in turn facilitates digestion. This ensures proper digestion and keeps away diseases such as colic and diarrhea. Pepper enhances urination and sweating which in turn ensures that external toxin has a safe way out. It also has the capability to limit gas formation within the body.
- Weight Loss: Black Pepper’s outer layer helps in breaking fat cells. Also, foods that are made with pepper are an effective way to shed weight. Once the fat cells are broken down, the body uses it as a component of enzymatic reactions. The excess fats are eradicated from the body. Black pepper can be used in curries or consumed daily in the morning along with hot water to fetch rich benefits.
- Skin Health: Pepper is a very good agent in curing skin diseases such as vitiligo. The latter is a condition where patches of skin lose the normal pigmentation and become white. Recent studies have shown that pepper combined with UV therapy is a better alternative compared to chemical-heavy treatments. Furthermore, black pepper can successfully prevent skin cancer.
- Respiratory Relief: Pepper is known to be extremely effective when it comes to cough and cold. It is known to be a great agent for nasal congestion and sinusitis. The expectorant property of the black pepper is known to attack the phlegm and mucus and give instant relief. The fact that it is a natural irritant, helps the mucus to get out of the body through the nostrils. This helps the body to heal quickly.
- Peptic ulcer and whooping cough: Quite a few studies have shown that black pepper is beneficial for patients suffering from peptic ulcer and gastric mucosal. The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties also help to treat respiratory diseases such as asthma and persistent cough.
- Anti-oxidant properties: The anti-oxidant properties of black pepper help to counter the effects of the free radicals, helps in fighting cardiovascular diseases successfully and counter life-threatening diseases such as cancer. Furthermore, it can help the body fight premature ageing conditions such as macular degeneration, spots, wrinkles etc. Studies have also proved that black pepper enhances memory and impair memory loss.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi myself married women now i am living with my husband for past 20 days i want to conceive how can i get it ?
I have cough. Cough increases only in cold. In night when I am on bed its normal and in day time it increases. I have this problem since 2 years. I take treatment from but they told me yiu have infection. I had test my blood and urine all normal.
Hello doctor. I hv pcod. My last cycle was on 13sep. I came to know after approx 45 days that m pregnant. My periods are so irregular. On urine test there was a faint line at that time. Then I had hcg blood test that was 47 again after two days it was 107 and then again it was 265 aftr that I hv ultrasound and according to that my doctor said it was 5 weeks and according to my missed period date it was 7. Then again I hd ultrasound after one week and it is 6 weeks according to ultrasound but according to my missed periods it is 8 weeks there is a growth in my pregnancy according to doctors becoz they now see a small balloon which they told me. But they said there is no heart beat yet. And now they ask for another ultrasound after 9 days. M on naturogest vaginal capsules fluids and also hcg injections which I take first and rest three are there on the gap of 5 days each. Is there any risk related to my pregnancy or m going well. M in grt tensn please advice me dctr as soon as possible. REGARDS.
Hi. Please advise me which are days to have intercourse. Very suitable for a the pregnancy for a woman. Because calculating dates ends up failure.
I had sex with my gf when she is in period, and morning when I'm urinating I found white item came with urine, what is that do i need to worry for this?
Night shift workers are more likely to suffer from insomnia, fatigue, accidents, ulcers, and even certain types of cancer than those who work during the day. People also frequently gain weight when they work the night shift. Although it’s clearly not ideal, many people have no choice but to work nights. So, here are some tips on how to keep shift work from sabotaging your nutrition or your health.
5 nutrition tips for shift workers:
- Eat more protein, fewer carbs during your shift.
- Avoid sugar and sweetened beverages.
- Don’t use food as entertainment.
- Stock up on healthy foods.
- Have healthy foods readily available both at home and at work.
- Preparation is key.
- Stop unhealthy snacking.
- Stick to a schedule.
- Cut down the caffeine.
- Exercise when you can.
The benefits to your health and well-being will be well worth the extra time and effort.
The three main kinds of condoms -- latex, polyurethane, and animal skin (lambskin) -- all help prevent pregnancy. But protection from disease is another story.
Organic or animal-skin condoms are often made from the intestinal lining of sheep. These won’t prevent sexually transmitted infections. Viruses can get through tiny holes in them, even though sperm can’t.
Latex condoms are the most popular and usually the most inexpensive. Polyurethane condoms are good for people with latex allergies. They are thinner but tend to feel looser.