Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Roop Mala Kaushik
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roop Mala KaushikYour feedback matters!
Twice I got miscarriage and later I was convinced in May-28-2015 was my due date. But didn't got labor pain so I went admitted in hospital on 27th may-2015 doctor inserted pain killer for labor pain. But still I didn't got pain later again around 9.00 on I got heavy pain and cold. Around midnight I got heavy vomiting doctors came got heart beat is gone low. So they did emergency c section but no use. I lost my boy baby on 28th May-2015. Now I am planning for babies later six months. But too much back pain and body pain. Please tell me know what should be done to become pregnant again soon.
Hi all I am a mother of a month old boy and facing following problem while breast feeding. 1 My baby does not get satisfy completely after taking direct feed. I have to then pump the milk out and give it to him. After I bring him close to me he drinks little amount and then sleeps. After that when I make him sleep on his bed he wakes up and becomes cranky. So currently I am pumping out milk and feeding him 2. There is very less amount of milk that gets pumped out from left breast as compared to right one 3. Which food to intake to increase milk production 4. Does milk production reduces if I pump out the milk and feed instead of direct. Please help me out on this.
I have problem in my vulva region since 8 months. I have visited almost 5 gynecologists in this time period. It has scaly texture and whenever I pee the area around it burns. I am not having uti nor am I having sugar. My menstrual cycle is fine though flow has reduced. Sometimes I think I have skin issues but then I'm not sure about whom should I visit? Gynecologist or dermatologist? I'm really stressed because its becoming unbearable now. My sex life is ruined too. Whenever I have sex it becomes worse. At first I thought that I'm allergic to latex condoms so I opted for non latex ones (skyn kamasutra ). But it won't stop it's pretty bad. Help mee.
I have pcod with cysts in both ovaries measuring 2-4mm. What is the severity of the condition and how much difficulty will it pose in conceiving?
Mushroom is a type of fungi that hails from the Agaricus family. It is estimated that there are close to 1,40,000 types of mushroom, out of which science has been able to classify only 100 odd mushrooms for health benefits. From cutting down cholesterols to preventing cancers, increasing the strength of the immune system to helping in weight loss, there are numerous health benefits of mushroom. This article will explore why mushrooms are regarded so highly by health practitioners across the globe:
- Cholesterol levels: Mushroom does not possess any fat or cholesterol. They are rich in lean protein, fiber, and some very important enzyme. The lean protein found in mushroom helps to burn down the LDL cholesterol. Furthermore, it creates a good balance of LDL and HDL cholesterol so that the body can refrain from stroke, atherosclerosis etc.
- Preventing cancer: Mushrooms are mighty effective in blocking certain cancer types such as the breast and prostate cancer. Owing to their high linoleic acid and beta-glucans, they act as a very good anti-carcinogen. While linoleic acid can successfully suppress the excess estrogen which leads to breast cancer in women, the beta glucans can suppress the growth of cancer cells in the case of a prostate cancer.
- Diabetes: Mushroom is an ideal food for a diabetic patient. They do not possess cholesterol, consists of low fat, have high protein and a lot of minerals and vitamins. Apart from this, mushrooms possess a lot of fiber and water. The most critical component, however, is the natural insulin that mushroom has within itself. They help to break down the starch found in food items. Mushrooms have certain components that help in the proper functioning of the liver, endocrine gland etc. It ensures that the proper balance of insulin is maintained in the body.
- Bone health: Mushroom is a very good source of calcium. They ensure that adequate strength of various bones is maintained in the body. Regular intake of mushroom can ensure safeguard an individual from conditions such as osteoporosis, joint pain, and immobility.
- Blood Pressure: Mushroom variety such as the maitake and the shitake has a high amount of potassium content. The latter can successfully relax the blood vessels thereby, reducing the blood pressure. Increased potassium content also helps in knowledge retention and an improved memory. High blood pressure, on the other hand, can cause severe damage such as strokes, heart attacks etc.
- Selenium content: Selenium component is mushroom is one of the key ways to receive selenium for a vegetarian. Selenium helps in strengthening the bone, nail, tooth and hair. Selenium is also considered to be a very powerful antioxidant that can successfully get rid of free radicals in the body and strengthen the immune system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Breast reduction, or reduction mammoplasty, is for a woman experiencing health problems and/or extreme self-consciousness associated with very large, heavy breasts. The main complains are backache, neck pain and skin rashes or itching along with difficulty in carrying large breasts. The goal is to give the woman a more attractive contour with smaller, better-shaped breasts in proportion with the rest of her body. She will then benefit from freedom of health problems associated with large breasts and an improved self-image.
Medical problems associated with very large breasts include back and neck pain caused by the excessive weight, skin irritation, skeletal deformities and breathing problems. Bra straps may leave shoulder indentations. Large, heavy breasts also contribute to poor posture, and can interfere with normal daily activities such as exercise. Excessive breast size may also lead to a decreased sense of attractiveness and self-confidence.
Breast reduction is done under general anesthesia on an outpatient basis or in the hospital. The surgery removes fat, glandular tissue, and skin from the breasts, making them smaller, lighter, and firmer. It can also reduce the size of the areola, the darker skin surrounding the nipple.
Incisions are made around the pigmented nipple-areolar complex and extend vertically below the nipple and in the fold under the breast. The nipple-areolar complex is moved upward to the desired location. The incisions are covered with a light dressing.
Afterward, the breasts are placed in a surgical bra that will hold them symmetrically during initial healing. Initial discomfort subsides daily and can be controlled with oral medications. Scars will fade in 6-18 months. Surgery will likely reduce, but not eliminate the ability to breast-feed.
RECOVERY: WHAT TO EXPECT
When performed by a qualified plastic surgeon, breast reduction is a safe procedure. Nevertheless, as with any surgery, there is always a possibility of complications, including bleeding, infection, or reaction to the anesthesia. Some patients develop small sores around their nipples after surgery; these can be treated with antibiotic creams. You can reduce your risks by closely following your physician’s advice both before and after surgery.
Much of the swelling and bruising disappears in the first few weeks following the surgery. Breasts may appear slightly mismatched, or have unevenly positioned nipples. Their new shape will be apparent within 6 months to a year, and will depend on hormonal fluctuations, weight changes and pregnancy.
Although your surgeon will make your scars as inconspicuous as possible, some permanent scarring is inevitable. Smokers are more likely to experience poor healing and wider scars. The scars will be red and lumpy in the months following the surgery, but the redness will fade and in time the scars will be less obvious.
ABILITY TO BREASTFEED
Because the surgery removes many of the milk ducts leading to the nipples, breast-feeding may no longer be an option.
Some patients may experience a permanent loss of feeling in their nipples or breasts. Rarely, the nipple and areola may lose their blood supply and the tissue will die. (The nipple and areola can usually be rebuilt, however, using skin grafts from elsewhere on the body.)
THE END RESULT
Breast reduction produces the most dramatic results of all plastic surgeries. It ends the physical discomfort or large breasts and makes your body appear more evenly proportioned, and clothes fit better. Your new image will take some getting used to, as much as you desired the change. Give yourself—and your family and friends—time to adjust to the new you and, like most women, you will enjoy the benefits.
I am 25 year female. I faces problem in menstruation periods. First of all flow is only for two days and on second day I face break down in it near about 4-5 hours. Please tell me how I will get free from this problem. And I also want to know does it will effect in pregnancy.
Since I had family responsibilities, I got marriage at 33 years old. We both are working and tired once we left from office. My husband and husband lost his stamina every time when we tries to intercourse. My husband's penis is also too small and we are getting trouble in intercourse. please advise me in this regard. Coz I want baby at the earliest.
Hi, I am 33 year old female, having 3 children, my youngest child is 9 years old. My question is that my monthly period is not on time, this time it has been 1 and half month completed but no period yet, am having coper T for last 10 years. Please advise what could be the reason?
I am 2 months pregnant. Tell me to take injection during whole pregnancy. And time period of injections.
What is amh test all about whether it is necessary to get this test done in case of irregular cycle.
Me and my partner had protected sex for few secs on jan 2nd week. My last periods was on 4th may. I went to doc they prescribed ovacet n estrogen. I dint tel about protected sex. I want to knw whether I am pregnant or not? I do not want to be pregnant. please help me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I am just married. My hubby wants sex. He tried for anal sex also. I felt pain when he penetrates in my anus. I want to know the fact with anal sex.
Dear doctors I get so depress because my wife wants a baby as early as possible but after 7 months marriage we don't any kind of such news so far. Now I want best advice from best doctors/gynecologists as my wife's period started from 12 may which days we do sex so she gets pageant as we have do the sex in last month from day 8 to 14 day regularly but nothing has happen and also my wife's period is 25 days. Thank you.
I am 22 years old girl from india. From last 2 years I am gaining weight day by day. I have irregular periods. Uric acid is around 7 mlc. I am having pcos as per doctors report. Please help to improve my health.
If you want a healthier skin, hair and nails then consider adding 1 tbsp of flax seeds to your daily diet.