Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roop Mala KaushikYour feedback matters!
I am Married my period cycle has been changed every month delayed 5 to 7 days every month I feel I am pregnant but after 7 days my periods please tell me.
My vagina hole is too small, its so hard to do sex with my husband, please help dor smooth experience.
Hello Doctor. Am pregnant with twins. My random blood sugar tested at three months of pregnancy was normal around 101. At 27 weeks I again got tested for sugar and results are bit high. FBS is 108, after one hour it is 174 and 2 hours its is 163. Please suggest what does this mean. I was not having diabetes before pregnancy as clearly shown by random blood sugar. What effect it can have on my babies and will it come back to normal after pregnancy?
Im 19 years old. I always face a very distracting pain in my stomach and get vomiting many times during my periods. What is the solution of this.
Leucorrhoea or Vaginitis is a problem that many women face. When there is a discharge from the female genitals which has a foul smell and dirty white or greenish pallor, this condition is called Leucorrhoea. The other symptoms of this condition include inflammation and irritation in the area. While this condition may last many weeks and even months, in some cases, it can also start affecting the reproductive organs of the female patient. This problem mostly crops up during puberty and can lead to long term damage if it does not get timely and proper treatment. One of the best ways of dealing with this condition is with the help of Ayurveda, which is an ancient science that combines herbs, lifestyle tweaks, Yoga and massages for treatment of various kinds of ailments.
Let us find out more about the Ayurvedic treatment available for Leucorrhoea:
- Lifestyle and Hygiene: Poor hygiene and bad eating habits remain some of the most common causes of Leucorrhoea, as per medical science. Accordingly, Ayurveda purports a number of lifestyle changes that include a proper balanced diet where fried, fatty and other junk food will be eliminated. Also, routinely cleaning your private parts and creating better living conditions in terms of hygiene will help in treating this ailment.
- Lady's Finger or Okra: This healthy green vegetable has many minerals that can help in treating this condition. One must boil a few pieces for at least twenty minutes before straining, sweetening and drinking it as a tonic.
- Mango Seeds: One can dry these mango seeds and grind them to make a powder. This powder can be added to water to make a fine paste for application in the vaginal tract.
- Amaranth Root: The antibacterial properties of this herb make it ideal for flushing out the toxins that cause Leucorrhoea as well as other bacterial infections and conditions. The compounds in this element also help in treating a number of vaginal disorders. You can grind the root and add this powder to water before having it. The leaves and branches can also be added to boiling water before being strained so that one can have it as a tonic at least twice a day.
- Walnut Leaves: Walnut leaves are said to have astringent properties that can heal infections. One can infuse boiling water with these leaves for twenty minutes or so. Strain and let it cool before using it on the vaginal areas. One can do this at least three to four times a day for rapid relief.
There are many other elements as per Ayurveda which can be used for treating this issue including betel leaves, guava leaves, cranberry juice and sandalwood oil.
Hello doctor my age is 25 I am facing a bit white discharge & for what reason. I don't knw my inner garments become yellow. Please help me out what to do?
Inherently linked to daily fitness and dietary control, lifestyle diseases like Type 2 Diabetes, obesity, hypertension and high cholesterol should be actively avoided from an early age. Gone are the days when these were considered areas of interest for an older generation.
Ask yourself what causes you stress easily. It could be a work deadline, a heated argument, partner troubles, the list is endless. Though these may look like simple daily worries, experts suggest that it is these daily life events that trigger flight or fight reactions in the body, which in turn lead to debilitating mental conditions such as depression. A depressed person feels like a failure and sees little hope for an If you think that diabetes is an old man’s disease and you are safe from it, then we beg you to think again. Overweight, over-stressed and poor lifestyle observers are easy targets for this lifestyle disease, even at the young age of 20. While diabetes can be genetic, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (DM) can be prevented by following a proper lifestyle.
If you’ve been wondering about commonly used cholesterol terms like HDL and LDL, or good cholesterol and bad cholesterol, then you’ve come to the right place. For instance, did you know that cholesterol deposits in your lower body’s arteries could give you foot ulcers?
That frequent headache you ignore could just be a migraine - headache that can affect anyone, anytime and anywhere. It is a painful condition that can interfere with your day-to-day activities. Though causes for migraine headaches are unknown, the symptoms can be made less severe and can even be prevented.
Although India has been successful in managing communicable diseases like polio and cholera, the number of cases related to lifestyle diseases has increased drastically in recent times. The main factors responsible for this significant increase are unhealthy eating habits, sedentary lifestyle, poor sleeping habits, smoking and susceptibility to stress. It is for this reason that our young population (adults and teenagers) is more prone to lifestyle diseases. The only way to prevent the progression of these diseases is through making some simple changes in your daily routine (lifestyle changes).
Here are top 5 lifestyle diseases you should be aware of:
Type 2 diabetes:
Known as the diabetes capital of the world, India has 61.3 million people suffering from this dreadful lifestyle disease. Type 2 diabetes is caused due to high blood sugar levels in the body resulting from an inability to utilise insulin (hormone produced by the pancreas). One can easily prevent diabetes by effectively controlling its various risk factors such as smoking, obesity and inactive lifestyle.
The most common cause of heart disease is increased levels of cholesterol (LDL – low density lipoprotein) and triglycerides in the body. Consumption of processed foods and junk foods, smoking and drinking coupled with a lack of exercise is the main reason why an increasing number of people, including younger adults are suffering from heart diseases.
More than 100 million individuals living in India suffer from hypertension or high blood pressure. The increased blood pressure levels (more than 120/80 mm Hg) in the body are caused mainly due to increased intake of salt, high stress levels and obesity. People suffering from hypertension are at increased risk of other health complications like diabetes and heart disease.
Obesity is a detrimental disease condition which makes you more susceptible to other lifestyle diseases like diabetes and heart disease. Indians, especially the younger generation are at a higher risk of developing this metabolic syndrome due to unhealthy eating, smoking, alcohol consumption, inactivity, stress and lack of sleep. There is nothing like an ideal weight for people unless one can maintain a healthy weight and lead an active lifestyle to prevent obesity and other health issues.
Although genetic factors are a large determinant in your risk for cancer, smoking and unhealthy eating habits are known to be the biggest culprits, increasing your risk of suffering from this deadly disease. One can lower their chances of developing cancer by following some preventive measures like eating healthy foods (rich in omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants), maintaining a healthy weight, quit smoking and drink only in moderation.
Lifestyle diseases are preventable for children if parents set them on the correct path, as our early life decisions and influences can impact us later on in life. Lifestyle diseases can be prevented through reduction in smoking of tobacco. Overweight and obesity can be prevented through a well balanced lifestyle through healthy eating and exercise. Prevention can come about by a person undertaking 30 minutes of moderate exercise daily or by doing 150 minutes of moderate intensity exercise a week. Examples of moderate exercise includes a brisk walk, swim, bike ride or it can also be everyday life activities like mowing the lawn or house cleaning. All causes of lifestyle disease can be prevented through giving up smoking and other drugs, reducing ones intake of alcohol, processed meats (like bacon and sausages), red meats (like pork, beef and lamb), fatty foods and by engaging in daily exercise.
Helo doctor yesterday I had a ultrasound in which I got my baby weight is 2 kg 400 gms. I am actually 35th week pregnant and my 9th month is going on. Doctor did not said me directly that baby weight is low according to 35th week but indirectly my doctor suggested me to take more good diet. Dear sir pls do suggest me if my baby is really weak.
I am 6 month of pregnant. My doctor give me iron tablet (elredin/folinine) but I unable to eat when I eat bomoting what can I do?
I am female of 27 years n unmarried. I miss my periods this month what should I do. It should be on 8 to 11 may. But its not on time. I have no tension of anything nd as such health no problem. Please give suggestions.
Health benefits of dark chocolate
1. Slow the sign of aging
2. Lower blood pressure
3. Rich of vital vitamins &amp; minerals
4. Increase blood flow to the brain and heart
5. Contain anti depressant agent
6. Improve your mood
7. Reduce stress
8. High in potassium, copper, magnesium iron
As a pulmonologist, I see patients with breathing problems on a daily basis. Too often do I hear patients express regret about not quitting smoking earlier. The truth of the matter is that it is never too late! quitting smoking is more important than any medicine a doctor can prescribe in preventing long term health problems. So I encourage all my patients who smoke to try every day to cut back and eventually quit smoking.
Patient who smoke need to be ready to quit smoking. If you are not ready to quit smoking, you should think spend a minute every day thinking about the reason why quitting smoking is a good idea. Once you are ready, you should talk to your doctor about ways to help you quit. Even if you don’t ask, your doctor may ask about ways to help you quit smoking. Just talking about how to quit smoking is more important that a prescription pad, and there is no quick fix to quitting. Although there are medicines than can help people quit, making a plan is the critical first step.
Nicotine is a powerful drug, more addictive than any drug that can be bought illegally. The nicotine found in cigarettes takes between 7-10 seconds to reach the brain. The thousands of other chemicals in cigarettes are just along for the ride, and they are more toxic than anything you can imagine putting in your body. Most people remember their first cigarette, which was probably bad experience. But the nicotine keeps people coming back for more, even though the adverse effects are obvious to even a first time smoker.
Once you are ready to quit, remember a few things:
- Set a date. The first of the month, someone’s birthday, or the day after a particularly stressful week. Try your best to stick to that date.
- Get rid of all the matches, lighters, ashtrays, and that last cigarette you have around.
- Tell your family and friends you are going to give it a shot. Get their support!
- If you slip, don’t worry, there is always tomorrow. Give it another chance!
Finally, using a medicine that replaces the nicotine, like the nicoderm patch, nicotine gum, or nicotine lozenges, replaces the only thing in the cigarettes that your brain is addicted to. Once you have gotten over those urges, the chances of giving the cigarettes up for good increases 3-fold! using another medicine, like chantix or buproprion, can increase the chances of quitting even more, just ask your doctor.
Thanks for reading, and good luck!
I am 21 year old girl I didn't have physical contact with anyone bt still I am nt able to find hymen. Is it normal or suspicious. I am using v wash for more than three years. Is it related?
I am 32. Weight 75. Height 5" on March 5 I had DNC bcz of no heart beat. Am suffering from thyroid since 15 yrs. Taking thyronorm 75 mg daily. Now I did thyroid test again. Attaching reports. When can I start plan for 2 pregnancy. I am getting puffiness on my face. How can I reduce. Present TSH value is 4.9 and HB% is 13. Am using folic acid 5 mg daily.
Im 18 years old I have periods problem of irregular time sometimes comes after date in 4 5 days or sometimes directly after 1 month why is this so. please help.
Good evening, I am Dr Anju Yadav and I am working as a Fertility specialist at Bourn Hall Fertility, Gurgaon. So, today I am going to speak about common myths which are there among people about IVF.
Some of the common Myths about IVF-
- The most common misconception is related to bed rest. Some people feel that prolonged bed rest will help increase the chance of getting pregnant. But scientifically it is not true and there is no evidence till date that bed rest help in increasing the chances of pregnancy. In fact, some studies have shown that if you do bed rest for a long time, it will re distribute the blood flow to your pelvic organs and it might decrease the chances of getting pregnant. Hence, it is always advisable to resume your routine physical activity. After embryo transfer, we medically always advise our patients to refrain from strenuous physical activities but it is actually recommended to resume your routine physical activities.
- The second prevalent misconception about IVF is that if you go for IVF, IVF will lead to your early menopause. This is again not true. Females are born with the fixed number of eggs and that can vary from lakhs to millions and females do not produce new eggs. So, when the female start menstruating every month, few of these eggs start growing and one of them will grow mature and ovulate while rest of the eggs will die in this process. So, ultimately every month we are going to lose some eggs. It does not matter whether we are trying to get pregnant or we go for IUI, IVF but some of the eggs are going to be lost. It is not like IVF will deplete your eggs, in fact, IVF is very safe and effective procedure and there are no ill- lasting effects in your body.
- Some patients think that IVF causes ovarian cancer. It is again a myth because first IVF baby was born in 1978 and till then researches are being done on this topic and there is no evidence found till now that it causes Ovarian cancer. So, there is no need to be afraid of myths. It is very safe and effective treatment.
If you want to know more about IVF procedure, you can contact me on Lybrate.