Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Please give suggestion for the reduction and control of pigmentation during pregnancy. Please advise.
A mammogram is an imaging test where an X-ray is taken to recreate the internal imagery of your breasts. This is a screening test that is widely used to find the earliest signs of cancer. There have been instances where the early signs of cancer have been found up to three years before the actual development of the same. There are a number of benefits and risks in this screening method. So let us find out more about getting a mammogram, and whether or not you should get one.
- Procedure: A special X-ray machine is used for conducting a mammogram. There is a clear plastic plate on which the specialist will place the breast while another plate will press on the breast from above. While both the plates serve to flatten the breast and hold it still, the X-ray will be taken. Some pressure will be felt and the same steps will be repeated so as to get the side view of the breasts. The same procedure will be repeated for the other breast. Meanwhile, once it is done, you will need to wait so that the technician can check for clarity, and whether or not the procedure needs to be done again. The results of this procedure cannot be relayed by the technician, and all the images will be different because all breasts are slightly different from each other.
- Preparation: You will need to remember that the process can be a slightly painful one, especially once the pressure gets applied. Many women complain of discomfort and pain. Yet, this discomfort gets over before you know it. The pressure and pain will depend on the size of your breasts and how much they will have to be pressed in order to get a picture. The skill of the technician will also come into play here. One must remember not to get this procedure done a week or so before or after the menstrual cycle, as the breasts tend to be tender around this time, and the pain will be much more.
- Radiologist: Within a few weeks after the procedure, the radiologist will usually deliver the result. This is the professional who does an accurate reading of the X-ray.
- Normal and Abnormal Readings: If your mammogram result has a normal reading, then you can resort to getting one done every once in a while. But an abnormal reading will require further X-ray and tests so as to be able to tell for sure.
- Why should I get one: If you are over 40 and have a family history of such ailments, then you will have to get a mammogram done regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 25 years old. My partner touched his penis on my vagina for sometime without any penetration .We dint have sex. My periods are 14 days late now. I tested wth home pregnancy kit after 7 days and 14 days of missed period. It came negative. I do get menstrual light cramps but not getting periods. I have no other pregnant symptom also. How can I get the periods? And this confirms that I am not pregnant?
My wife is 6.5 week pregnant and no heart beats are seen yet, 2 months earlier she has gone through a miscarriage followed by a curating and heart beats were seen that time at 6.4weeks. This time we meet the Dr. at 5.1week and he call us after one week, when we visited the Dr. the size was 158mm and the week was showing 6.5 instead of 6.1week, the doc is saying you can't keep baby for 6 months after curating, so he is saying I can't say anything, please guide me.
I am 25 years old married woman. It has been 1 months since my marriage. Still I have not got my periods. I checked for pregnancy using home test kit for 3 times. The result is negative. Can you pls suggest or help me to identify approximately what the problem can be?
Hello Doctor, I am married for 2.5 years and came to know that I have pcod my doctor has prescribed normoz twice a day. My cycle is regular but was not able to conceive for the last 6 months can you help me with your suggestion.
What should be done if I get to know about pregnancy after 15 days of intercourse and I don't want to have it ?
Hello Doctor. While making love I rubbed vagina of my girlfriend, I may have also inserted fingers inside. She is virgin. I never inserted penis and it was always very far from vagina. But I may have sperms on my hand but not a lot in amount. Can my girlfriend become pregnant just by this. What are chances of pregnancy. We are very worried. She also has PCOS.
Hi Dr. I have problem related my periods. Mujhe 9august 2016 no period aaye after 5september 2016. My period cycle is correct. It is always come before time. Plzzzz guide me.
Dear doctor, I got my period on 05.01.2017. My last period before that was on 23.11.2016. I took an emergency contraceptive pill in December and I didn't get my period that month. It got delayed and I got it on the 5th of January. When are the days I can have unprotected sex now this month without falling pregnant? Kindly let me know please.
Homoeopathy can cure some problems without going to surgery like
2. Ganglion, cyst
3. Benign tumours
4. Piles and haemorrhages
5. Sexual problems
6. Hormonal issues
7. Menstrual problems
8. Skin problems
9. Renal stones (upto a certain limit)
10. Gastric problems
Moreover now a days homoeopathy is used widely in our country and abroad like france, uk, germany etc for getting a palliation and controlling the cancer without highly side effective medications.
So try homoeopathy once before taking the ultimate decision about your body.
Health is wealth so preserve it not ruin it.
Sir I am 36 years old n got married one year ago. We are planning for child. Please tell me the best time to engage in sexual intercourse? Also what is the best time to meet i. E. At night or at early hours?
I had my last period on 10 Feb 16, til date I nt had my periods I have checked it before 2 days it got two lines bt one line was lighter than other, I was feeling greediness, and vomiting sensation as I consulted a doctor here they said to wait for a week and gave me a folic acid tablets til tat.
Many couples have complained that their inability to conceive is as a result of the sperm seeping out of the vagina after intercourse. Do you have a similar problem? Then read on.
This is an issue I will tackle objectively in this article. I have outlined some simple steps below that can be followed to reduce or if possible eliminate sperm leakages.
Make sure the vaginal canal is clean of any artificial lubricants as these slow down sperm and also encourage leakage of sperm.
Woman should pee (urinate) shortly before intercourse so that she can have time to relax after the show.
It is important that couples engage in foreplay so that the woman can reach orgasm especially when trying to be pregnant because the muscle spasm that goes along with orgasm can help pull the sperm into the uterus. Foreplay also helps the man to have a more exciting intercourse that promotes very powerful orgasm that will result in the production of a higher sperm count.
Be sure to get into positions that will permit the sperm to remain inside the vagina longer. The missionary style allows for deeper penetrations and allows sperm stay longer this is a highly advisable position to use. If it is discovered that the woman has tilted cervix then a rear entry is ideal for the man.
Some of the leakages are due to gravity. Avoid positions that allows for the sperm to leak out such as the woman being or top or some other positions where it is likely that sperm may leak out.
Time the thrust that will release the sperm and make sure that ejaculation occurs while the penis is deep inside. After ejaculation, the man should not stand up and remain till his member goes flaccid after which he can rise up.
The woman should place a pillow under her hips to elevate her pelvis. And should remain like that for at least 30 minutes. This will allow the sperm have a enough time to swim downwards into the cervix rather than leaking out.
Honestly you would have reduced sperm leakages by 90% if you attach importance to this article. Try the 7 steps above and you would have taken a bold step to improving your chances of conceiving this month.
I am 20 years old. Initially my periods continued for 4-5 days with good flow but since last 1.5 years it has reduced to 3 days with a good flow. This month I had periods for 2 days third day there was no flow and again 4th and 5th day there was moderate flow ample to use a napkin. Please suggest.
My wife is pregnant and have thalassemia we have weekly iron sucrose drips for it doctor said to have egg for protien but we don't eat non veg so what can we do.
I am a 27 year old female I HV 8 months baby by normal delivery. But now I have hair loss problem what should I do?
These gluten-free, fibrous foods prepare you for a long day of of work ahead. It forms a great breakfast choice for vegetarians; it contains more protein than other foodgrains, in terms of quality and quantity.
Oats have a host of vitamins and minerals to make it a perfect meal for you. It has various health benefits:
1. Oats are energy boosters since they are high in carbohydrates. It also contains b-complex vitamins which help in production of energy.
2. Oats are low on calories and keep you full for a longer time, keeping cravings away. This helps you eat less but lose weight in a healthy manner. Your blood pressure, too, is kept under control.
3. It has complex carbohydrates which slowly break down to simple sugars. This prevents the blood sugar levels from rising high. Starting your day with oats helps to keep blood sugars under control for the rest of the day.
4. Oats contain fibers known as beta glucans which can lower the bad cholesterol (ldl), thus, preventing the risk of heart diseases. They also contain unique antioxidants called avenanthramides which also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. The soft fiber in oats makes it a perfect food for people with gastritis, colitis and any other digestive issues. Its high fiber content regularizes the bowel movement and cure constipation.
6. Lignans, a type of phytochemical in oats, reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer and also causes the stools to become bulky which can dilute and eliminate cancer causing agents.
7. Selenium and beta glucans in oats help to enhance the immune system and eliminate the bacteria from the body faster protecting us from bacterial infections.
Sprinkling a handful of chopped dates adds more value to your oatmeal: it helps you avoid that spoonful of sugar and also contributes to a healthy heart.
So, with every new sunrise, you ought to be looking forward to a lip-smacking, nutritious breakfast!