Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Rishangi SharmaYour feedback matters!
This morning During foreplay is there any chance of pregnancy without loosing virginity (Note: my penis was in contact with her vagina) So is there any chance of pregnancy If yes that should we use I pill, unwanted 72 or something like that?
I have period cramps every month what should I do to get rid of it. Is there any pain killer to use on those times.
I have pcos and I consult doctor for past two months. Last month they test follicle study. On 18th day they suggest meprate tablet for 5 days morning and evening. Till today I didn't get period. From October 15 onwards am suffering from viral fever eventhough there s no fever now still I have giddiness and vomiting sensation. But my relatives are suspecting that Whether I get pregnant. Please suggest something doctors?
I am 29 years old and planning for conceiving and want to lose some weight so can I join gym and do all exercises their or not if not then which exercises can I do, my waist size is 31 and butts 34 and thighs are 20 according to my height my height is 4 feet 10 inches, because, I married 3 years before and taking precautions but not taking any pills only condom and he ejaculate on tishu paper not in my vagina. I am trying for conceiving from 3 to 4 months, but nothing happen till now, my periods are also not regular one month it comes after 29 days and another months after 33 days or 50 days, I have taken Deviry tablets for 3 n half month but still not regular so I do not know when is my fertile days in which month, feeling very bad what to do. Can I take ovulation tablets after consulting doctor or I wait some more months and try myself. Because we can not wait si long.
My wife is having vaginal inflection for the last 1 month. Tried some medicine through a check up by gyneo but in vain. It also have burning feeling at time of intercourse. Please suggest.
I am 22 years old women. I am unmarried but live in together from past one year with my boyfriend. I have menstruation problem right from the beginning. Last year I consulted a Gynecologist and scanned my pelvis. The scan revealed that there were polyps grown in that area and she prescribed YAZ for 90days aslo advised exercise and healthy diet. During taking the tablets it happened exactly on time. After discontinuing the tabs it once again continued to happen regularly. Last 3 months ago I visited a general physician and she did another scan and found that the result was normal and she prescribed Livozen Tab and a multivitamin syrup. This tab was for 90 days. Once again while taking this tab it was like almost ok but not fully clear. When I say it was irregular it means it did not happen on time also when it started it used to happen for almost a week or so. Some time more than that also. The whole one week or 10 days I can see droplets. Please advise me what should I do to get rid of this. Thank you a lot in advance.
I'm 27 years old female having a 7 year old boy who is still breastfeeding. I got a pain on my left breast at the side of the breast near the armpits for 2 days. Is it serious? Do I seek medical attention for this?
Hi my wife had a normal delivery in Sept 15. Thereafter she had periods in NOV and DEC 15. But thereafter she has NO PERIODS till date. In DEC She had taken pills Tab cerazette once a day daily for 6 days. We even had pregnancy test conducted which was negative. Any remedies to resume her periods and is there anything to worry.
I want to conceive but till not succeeded. I m suffering from hypothyroid. I m taking medicines regularly. I had miscarriage already. Please suggest because we are trying for baby since June.
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I got married in my age 40 to a 50 year widower who had two wonderful teenage kids in the year Nov, 2014. This is my first marriage n I clearly mentioned him that I will take care of your kids like a mother but I too want just one kid because I don't want to miss my process of motherhood. He too agreed for this condition. Actually I love kids and get connected to kids very fast. Now my husband is escaping telling various reasons n from his point may be he is right, but these two years I tried my best to delete this issue of begetting a child emotionally from my mind becoz I too know it's already late to have a child in my middle age. But till this moment I am failing to convince myself n the ache of conceiving is becoming more in my heart since these kids r good but they do not call me as Amma n that triggers me more to have my own child n because for any lady she prefers to have a child to call her Amma and a child affection to a mother is a beautiful experience which I am missing now. My husband is a very nice person in every way so I don't want to hurt him constantly in this issue at the same time I am really in pain not to express to anybody my emotional longing for a child. I consulted a gynecologist just to check up whether I am fit to conceive n the result was positive n the Doctor told she will support me medically in all possible ways n nothing to worry. This also I said to my husband but whenever I open this talk he is silent n escape to give a prompt reply n I understand he understands my feelings but he has other fears like facing his parents n society. But I feel like a failure now I compromised many things in life but my question is why should I compromise this issue which I considered important for any married lady. I am physically fit n healthy till now. Now my age is 42 n husband is 51 and my husband is a balanced diabetic. My mind is not able to b silent n in tears, so what is your advice regarding my intense desire of having a child on my own. I have nobody to share or advise on this path. I have no parents to seek guidance now. I request the respective psychologist to throw light on my severe conflict which spoils my peace. Expecting your advice to heal myself. Thanking you.
1. Aids in digestion: Suffer from indigestion? well, drink a glass of jeera water every day to help you deal with it. This is because jeera water not only stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes but also speeds up the digestion process, thereby helping you fight indigestion. Moreover, as it clears out toxins from the body, drinking jeera water provides relief from stomach related problems like acidity, abdominal gas, morning sickness and nausea.
2. Treats water retention: One of the common causes of water retention is the intake of high salt diet and drinking less water or dehydration. And hence, drinking a glass of jeera water every day might help as jeera is rich in potassium, which helps in reducing and preventing water retention. The mineral potassium plays a key role in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body thus, helping you treat water retention naturally. Here's more on causes of water retention and expert tips to prevent it.
3. Boosts immunity: Not just potassium, jeera is also packed with iron, which is important for normal functioning of the immune system. Iron is the key mineral required for the production of red blood cells. Jeera is also rich in antioxidants, which helps in fighting free radicals and lowers your risk of infections. Hence, make sure you drink a glass of jeera water to boost your immunity.
4. Helps in treating anaemia: If you are suffering from iron-deficiency anaemia, then including iron-rich jeera in your diet can help. And what s best than sipping jeera water all through the day to make the most of it. Due to lack of iron, the blood supply to various parts of the body is hindered, which leads to fatigue. Hence, drink jeera water regularly to prevent anaemia.
5. Maintains blood pressure: Jeera water is rich in potassium which helps in regulating fluid and electrolyte balance in the body thereby maintaining blood pressure. So if you are at risk of high blood pressure or suffer from a heart disease, then drinking a glass of jeera water on an empty stomach might do the trick. The mineral also helps in maintaining heart rate along with improving your heart function.
6. Helps in weight loss: Yes, it is one of the few healthy drinks that can also aid in weight loss. Jeera water can help you lose weight by boosting the metabolism. It is rich in fibre which not only subdues your appetite and prevents you from cravings but also acts as a powerful detoxifying agent, thus helping you lose weight.
7. Nourishes the skin: The antioxidant property of jeera water is responsible for clearing toxins from the body, which can aggravate acne and blemishes. And hence, drinking jeera water not only aids in the absorption of nutrients but also detoxifies the skin helping your skin to glow naturally. The presence of vitamin e and a exerts anti-ageing effects of jeera water making your skin smooth and clear.