Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rishangi Sharma
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Rishangi SharmaYour feedback matters!
I was having sexual activity with my girl without condom. I did not penetrate but my penis by mistakenly touched her vagina. Her lubricant touched my penis but wen I pressed my penis ill, one drop of sticky fluid came. I think it was pre-ejaculation. But I'm now not sure that my pre-ejaculation got in contact with her vaginal fluid or not. If it got in contact, will she become pregnant? Is there anything I can do now to avoid pregnancy? I'm scared as hell. I need help. Can't afford to lose her. please help me telling me some ways to avoid pregnancy and to abort if she is already. It's been 7 hours now for that sexual activity. please help me. Can that pre-ejaculation make her pregnant? please help.
My son got married in nov. 2011. His wife miscarried after 3 months pregnancy in july 2012. Since they had to go to germany after a few months from then, his wife had some rest due to loss in nov. After being settled abroad, they were reluctant for some months. Say, since last one year, on our, the parents' pursuation and their (son & daughter-in-law) agreeing to go ahead for family way, they have not yet succeeded. They have got done all their check-ups in germany. As per doctors over there, the couple does not have any, any problem and it is a matter of chance only, for which there is no matter of worry as the couple (son and his wife) is of 32 years and 26 years of age, respectively. Physically they both are very healthy.. May they be blessed with a child with advice, efforts and blessings of we all and the almighty god. Doctor. Sir, we all are very worried. Please advise.
I am always suffering from back pain and too much bleeding in periods how I feel good. What should have to do.
Hi doctor,29 years old with two kids, I have a doubt please help me by answering, during the period time is there possibility to get pregnant? If we get into un secrue intercourse?
A preterm labour is referred to a condition when the cervix opens up within 37 weeks of pregnancy. An ideal pregnancy lasts for a span of 40 weeks. If preterm labour is caused due to preterm contractions, the baby is born earlier. This results in serious health risks for the baby. At times it requires long intensive care for the baby to ensure no mental or physical damage happens in the long term.
What are the symptoms of pre-term labour?
While some women show evident signs of pre-term labour, some women present symptoms that are more subtle. Some unmistakable symptoms of pre-term labour include regular contractions, sense of tightness in the lower abdomen, vaginal discharge, diarrhoea, constant backache, bleeding from the vagina, watery discharge from the vagina, pain in the abdomen and abdominal cramps. One or more of these symptoms should be immediately reported to the doctor to negate the chances of any miscarriages or serious complications.
What are the risk factors?
While there are no proven risk factors of preterm labour, lots of factors have been tagged with a pre-term labour. Some of the notable ones include:
- Little pre-natal care
- Premature birth in previous pregnancies
- Giving birth to more than one baby at a time. This is especially applicable while giving birth to a triplet.
- A stressful event such as a personal loss or events related to extreme emotions
- Bleeding from the vagina during pregnancy
- Any infection of the genital tract
- Any complications related to the placenta, uterus and cervix
- Any birth defect related to the vagina
- Chronic health conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure
- Putting on weight more than the recommended level
- An excess of amniotic fluid
- Consumption of illicit drugs or smoking at a heavy rate
- The shorter length of the cervix than the normal one
What are the complications involved?
Pre-term labour cannot be stopped with any medical procedures. If pre-term labour is caused due to smoking or an infection, the same can be addressed. Any pre-term labour that eventually leads to giving birth can confront with complications such as low weight, problems related to the vision of the baby, behavioural problems and learning disabilities.
Diagnosis and tests:
A doctor will closely monitor the symptoms a woman is facing. In the case of regular contraction, a close look at the cervix helps a doctor to decide the condition of a patient. To be assured a doctor might recommend a full pelvic exam, ultrasound test, uterine monitoring, and maturity of amniocentesis. A test of the vaginal secretion further gives the doctor enough evidence about the possibility of a pre-term labour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I have TSH 14 and t3 and t4 normal I am taking thyronorm 75 mcg can I plan for 2 nd baby or can I wait until TSH will become normal, and mine 47 days cycle when I intercourse when and my blood reports are normal and my husband semen are normal.
Hi. I'm experiencing the pain in the vagina in the morning at the time of wake up. And I didn't get the periods in the last month. My age is 21 Height 5.1 inches Weight 40 kgs Kindly help me by suggesting me why this happens?
Marriage is 4.6 years old but could not conceive. My right tube is blocked and left has very less visibility in HSG test report. What are the chances of conceiving? If IVF is the only option, then what are the chances of conceiving through IVF. Does weight affects in IVF process? My vitals are 73 Kgs at 5 ft height. I feel disappointed.
Make diwali healthier: try these 6 healthy desserts!
Diwali is an ancient indian festival and the most awaited one at that. Be it bursting crackers, meeting relatives or savoring mouth-watering sweets, everyone has a special reason to make merry during diwali every state of india celebrates this festival of lights with its own special dessert recipes. In an attempt to avoid overindulgence, here are some healthy sweets and desserts that you can try this festive season:
1. Sesame seeds laddoo
- for a change, you can avoid the boondi laddoos this diwali and instead opt for sesame which is a rich source of calcium and magnesium.
- this laddoo is prepared by dry roasting the sesame seeds and then grinding them to a powdery texture along with sugar and cardamom powder.
- you can replace sugar with jaggery which is a healthier option too. Add roasted peanut chunks to the laddoos for a crunchy twist.
2. Pumpkin delight
- forget the calorie-rich kheer and choose pumpkin this season to add the extra fibre and goodness of vitamin a to your pumpkin payasam.
- you can make this dessert using all healthy ingredients like mashed pumpkin, milk, sago, cardamom powder and a pinch of saffron.
3. Ragi treat
- why not embrace ragi as your favorite cereal and make some mouth-watering delicacy out of it.
- ragi or finger millet is known for its high protein and mineral content.
- combine ragi with the grand flavors of saffron and cardamom, roasted peanuts and dried coconut and you can make some healthy and delicious barfi.
- add jaggery for the sweetness. You can easily replace the usual high calorie kaju barfis with this delicious treat.
4. Coconut macaroons
- some delicious macaroons can be baked with the healthiest ingredients like coconut, eggs, vanilla essence and sugar to taste and absolutely no oil content.
- once out of the oven, they have a hard texture and equally chewy feel from the inside.
- they make the best choice for an evening snack and are filled with goodness of coconut which help in digestion and also add a glow to your skin.
5. Date laddoos
dates (khajoor) are known for their iron content. Try to rope in the vitamins and minerals of dates to use them for ladoos instead of using besan (gram flour).
- in this recipe, dates are mashed till soft, heated in a pan with little coconut oil and then sesame powder is added to them while kneading them into a dough.
- add pieces of roasted cashew and cardamom powder to the kneaded dough for the flavor. When ready, roll them over sesame seeds for both the look and the taste.
- this is yet another treat for your sweet tooth without the harmful effects of either sugar or ghee (clarified butter)
6. Oats barfi
- when it comes to health, none can forget the ubiquitous oats. From breakfast to snacks, oats are the perfect choice for the health freak.
- this diwali make your favorite barfi with oats, anjeer (fig), dates, pistachios and flax seeds.
- use a little coconut oil in a pan and heat the mashed dates and coarsely ground roasted oats.
- add the other ingredients with a pinch of saffron and spread the dough it out in a flat dish.
- cut them into sizes you love and relish them with family.
Enjoy this diwali with your favorite sweets but without the sense of guilt with these exotic yet healthy recipes. Happy diwali!